jean lachat photography | photographs that capture the spirit of the soul.
mokena, il | 708.263.7269 | www.jeanlachatphotography.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
about jean lachat photography:
- Independently owned and operated by me… Jean Lachat. I am award-winning staff photographer formerly of the Chicago Sun-Times, where I spent the past 12 years of my career.
- I have 30 years experience in newspaper, portrait, sports and corporate photography, including three years experience in real estate photography. I have an innate ability to put people - especially children - immediately at ease, ensuring their experience is positive and fun.
- I have a trained staff to assist in a smooth, hassle-free experience, no matter what the occasion.
- I launched jean lachat photography in July 2008, enjoying extraordinary success in lifestyle portraiture of children, families and high school seniors, as well as school and event photography.
- All photography is available for viewing in secure, password-protected galleries on my website, www.jeanlachatphotography.com.
- I offer a line of unique photographic products that include sterling silver photo jewelry, canvas wraps, custom albums and storybooks.
- Gallery prints can be ordered via www.jeanlachatphotography.com and can be shipped directly to the customer’s home. All prints come with a money-back, quality lifetime guarantee.
- I am married and mom of three daughters and a son. We live happily in southwest suburban Mokena, where I have been for 13 years. In addition to running my own business, I am the Service Unit manager for Mokena Girl Scouts, and my daughter’s senior troop leader. I volunteer with the Lincoln-Way Music Boosters and the Mokena Junior Griffins, and participate in the media and children’s ministries at Parkview Christian Church in Orland Park.