1330 Golden Hill Rd., Matthews, NC 28105 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,000

About JDedmonPhoto

I offer professional photographic services, catering to my clients needs in an effort to create images that will last for decades. Whether it is your wedding, engagement, portrait, I plan on giving you a great experience and capturing memories of your event.

I am also an accomplished sports photographer, published in Sports Illustrated, ESPN, Sporting News, Forbes, GOLF, and other internet and print publications.

I currently shoot as a freelance photographer for ICON.smi, Corbis, ZUMA Press, and USA Today.

Let me put my experience shooting in some of the most difficult enviroments to use to shoot your planned day of wonder.

I work alone, but have assistants available if requested. However, its my eye you're paying for and not someone elses, so that is the quality you will receive.

Contact me at 704-280-3340 to discuss your plans and how I can make your photography needs easy, visit my work at www.jdedmonphoto.com, click on the weddings tab.

I look forward to the opportunity to give you images you'll cherish!

Best!

test smal
mame awards 194 version

JDedmonPhoto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 1330 Golden Hill Rd. Matthews, 28105 See on map