Los Angeles, CA 90046 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About JD Star Productions

We pride ourselves in creating the most amazing events and moments that will leave every guest with a lasting impression. Not only do we provide the best DJs and Entertainers, but we also go the extra mile to create an incredible visual presentation.

"Hip & Fun" or "Beautiful & Elegant," we are only successful when it is done in accordance with your wishes, and we are proud to make our services available to you.

JD Star Productions is more than "just a DJ." We will fulfill all the details in your wedding plan, coordinate with vendors, and handle all announcements. Your DJ can act as your emcee and include all your guests in the celebration through music and party motivation. Let our Professional Team set the mood and help to create your dream wedding.

IMG3696
prof12
JD Star Productions
A beautiful picture capturing Rafael and Monte's first dance.
A beautiful picture capturing Rafael and Monte's first dance.
Turning an ordinary room into an extraordinary environment. Up-lighting, spot-lighting, a great...
DANCING
IMG3546
IMG3696
  • Videos 2

16 Reviews for JD Star Productions

I really cant say enough good things about JD Star Productions and more specifically James Dunn. James went out of his way on multiple occasions through out our wedding. He controlled the pacing of the event so beautifully and seamlessly, He was extremely professional and constantly asked and was open to not only my suggestions and requests, but did the best in his power to accommodate some of my guests requests. He was always very prompt with emails and phone calls and made sure a couple of days before the wedding that we reviewed our timeline, songs and any other requests or services we needed. The day off the man did not even eat! I practically begged him to stop and go eat but he wanted to make sure that the party kept rolling. That dedication to his craft and to my event really moved me and I will never forget it, but please feed him :) Thank you James and the entire JD Star Productions crew, my wedding would honestly not have been as awesome as it was if you were not my DJ.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Erica · Married on 11/16/2013

He was amazing!! I gave him ideas of what we wanted and he made it all happen. He handles way more than you might expect. This guy is GOOD!!! I would recommend him for anything!!!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Jenny · Married on 06/15/2013

James was absolutely phenomenal! I had very high standards for my wedding DJ/MC to set the flow of the evening and James pulled it off perfectly. He was very professional while being very personable and fun to work with. The energy on the dance floor was kept high and our guests had nothing but positive feedback as well. I also really appreciated his availability to meet up with my fiancé and I prior to the wedding for an in-person meeting, as well as driving out to our venue a couple weeks before the wedding to ensure everything was in line. He went above and beyond my expectations as the DJ/MC of our wedding for a spectacular value. JD Star Productions is a wonderful company that I would highly recommend. Thanks for helping make our wedding the perfect night!

Sent on 06/17/2013