JC ENTERTAINMENT

8 Reviews for JC ENTERTAINMENT

• Jem

Jem Hernandez · Married on 10/13/2019

Wonderful to Work with Tom

JC Entertainment was highly recommended to us by our venue. We were so incredibly happy that we went with them. Our DJ, Tom, kept the party going. He made the evening flow smoothly as an MC as well. The dance floor always had people dancing. Tom was pleasant to work with. His suggested music choice selections were also really good and greatly appreciated. He was even very accommodating during last minute requests we made the day before our wedding. We also utilized their lighting equipment, which made the atmosphere of the dance floor even more lively, upbeat, and had given it a fun and playful vibe.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Emilia

Emilia · Married on 05/31/2019

Tom was the best!

Tom was our MC and HE WAS GREAT!
    He really listened to what ee wanted to hear but most importantly he kept playing music that my family danced to. He noticed that somr genres and songs got more people dancing so he kept playing songs that kept people dancing. That I greatly appreciated. I couldnt have asked for a nicer, well entertaining MC.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy Tran Allen · Married on 01/09/2019

Music was perfect!

Tom was the best DJ I could ask for! I was all over the place with my music choices and there were last minute games that were thrown in but he handled everything perfectly! He was super nice and the music was awesome! It was exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend Tom! I will hire him for many more events!

Sent on 11/05/2019