Jasmine Wang Photography

San Francisco, CA View map

I am an artist whose boundaries transcend the abilities of a mere camera, and challenge the imagination of the inspired eye behind the lens. Emotional and stirring images evoke as the window to the canvas and journey begins to take shape. The contrast, the angle, the composition captures the poetic motion and beautiful symmetry of the human art form as it truly is meant to exist in nature. This is the photographer…the artist I strive to be.

Mindful never to judge the individuality of my subjects, solely to see the expression of love and harmony, and paint a visual and eloquent poem that resonates a passion to live a life of openness and truth. With open eyes, open minds, open hearts, and open arms entrusting me to be free to create an everlasting memory to treasure through time and space.

We see bright sunny days on a misty morning as we embrace a new day, and whisper the words that connected and brought us here…I Love You.
A slow dance begins, two bodies move as one, together they mirror each others soul, and a picture that tells a thousand words is theirs, and theirs alone.

Take this journey with me, my friends…and we will inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more. Let’s find that special place, that special connection, that special romance and love, and create magic…

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Nan Married on 05/24/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jasmine is a very talented artist who provides excellent customer services. I would not talk too much about how beautiful her works are, you can find out yourself on her blog. Unlike some other wedding photographers who always have their customers shot at the same places for pre wedding session. Jasmine would provide you her recommendation while also like to travel to your choice of destination. We took our pre wedding photos at Sutro Bath. She was able to quickly capture the best place/angle for shooting and she was also able to help you relax and smile naturally in front of cameras.
    Before the day of wedding, we met at the hotel and visited every single place to shoot in/outside the hotel in person. This saved us a lot of time on the day of wedding. Jasmine is indeed good at time control and the quality and quantity of her work are truly exceptional and not compromised. After the wedding, she promptly provided me a few sneak peak photos before she processed the rest. I provided my comments on her editing work and she was willing to make changes accordingly. This is another example that Jasmine listened to our needs and provided excellent customer services. My husband and I are 100% satisfied with the photos we received in about 7 weeks after the day of wedding. We received tons of complements from our family and friends and many inquiries for Jasmine’s contact. We are glad that we had Jasmine as our wedding photographer and truly thankful for her beautifully work and dedicated services.
    Maryam Event on: 05/09/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jasmine takes and creates beautiful pictures. Her photos are truly unique.
    Christina Married on 10/06/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We just picked up our album and we loved the beautiful pictures. They are so romantic and really captured the special moments of our wedding day! We even got free mini ones to give to our friends and family! Jasmine takes amazing pictures and really is a true artist!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bridgett Ezzard Photography Bridgett Ezzard Photography Wedding Photographers

Jasmine is a very creative photographer and has a fantastic personality.

Avso Events Avso Events Wedding Planners

All I can say is "Amazing". Jasmine is an incredible photographer. She is very creative and detailed oriented, which is apparent in all of her works of art. She is passionate about her work and is always on top of the latest trends. Her quiet, yet joyful personality puts her clients at ease allowing her to capture every essence of the moment with her camera. When a client enlists her services, I know they are getting an amazing photographer.

1435 Bay Street San Francisco, 94123
415-999-4362
Location of (Jasmine Wang Photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding