San Francisco, CA 94107 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 81

About Jasmine Lee Photography

Hello there! I'm Jasmine and I'm a wedding photographer based in San Francisco, CA. Though I was born and raised in the city, I love to travel to far away places that are totally opposite of the hustle and bustle. I enjoy photographing intimate weddings that are charming, rustic, and whimsical whether it's a cute winery in Napa, a vivid East Bay vineyard, or a rustic ranch in Carmel Valley.

I love photographing couples who are smitten with each other. It's important that I learn about their lovestruck story so I can visually express their emotions and love in a photograph. My job is to create an environment that gets the couple comfortable and relaxed so I can truly capture their personalities.

My style is fun, creative, and laid back. Photography is what I love and I'm always giving it my 100% so I can provide you with everlasting memories.

Now that you've learned a little bit about my photography, I invite you to view my website at: www.jasmineleephotography.com

Let's get in touch! Email me! :) jas@jasmineleephotography.com

Follow Jasmine Lee Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Photography by Vee

42 Reviews for Jasmine Lee Photography

1 User photo

• Chelsea

Chelsea G. · Getting married on 08/01/2021

Beautiful photos and great experience!

When you hire Jasmine, you are not just getting a photographer, you are getting a photographer and artist! It feels like you are flipping through pictures of a bridal magazine.

We have admired Jasmine's photos from afar and was one of the first vendors we booked. We are lucky enough to have hired her for our micro-wedding this year and look forward to her photography for our bigger wedding celebration next year (fingers crossed)!

We LOVE the way our wedding photos came out. Jasmine has an eye for amazing detail and perspective. She also helped put us at ease and guide us during the poses to capture that perfect shot. In addition to being a great photographer, she's a great vendor to collaborate with (especially during covid uncertainties) and always fast to answer any questions. She also helped us create a timeline and helped prep us on all the photography details for the day of. During the short amount of time we hired her for the intimate ceremony, she was able to capture so much and the quality is impeccable. Her photos speak for themself!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Beauty

Beauty E. · Married on 09/28/2018

More than talented!

I am a makeup artist/hairstylist in Paris and I recently worked on a styled shoot with Jasmine. I've met and worked with a lot of photographers and I felt the need to review Jasmine, as her talent and communication is worthy of PRAISE! I stayed on location for the shoot and I was so impressed with her professionalism and attention to detail. She has a warm and lovely personality which I feel really allows her clients to feel and look their best in front of the camera. She was generous with her time and her creative ideas for the shoot made for some truly amazing photos! She is top notch and it was an honor to work her.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Vanessa W. · Married on 09/14/2018

Just book her!

I have admired Jasmine's work for years, so when it came to planning our wedding I knew we had to book her! She books up quickly because she is so well known and so talented. I believe we booked her about a year and a half before our wedding to make sure we were able to secure the date we wanted. My suggestion would be to book as early as you can because you don't want to miss out on having Jasmine Lee as your photographer.

Engagement Session: Jasmine shot our engagement session at the Sutro Baths in San Francisco on a Wednesday, despite it being the middle of the week, there were tons of other people taking photos and sight seeing! This was not a problem for Jasmine at all. She knew just how to work the area and in the photos it looks like we were the only people there! She is magic!
    This was our first experience being photographed by a professional, so we were nervous but Jasmine is such a warm and friendly person, she made us feel comfortable right away. In addition to this, she knows just how to position you, tells you where to put your arms or tilt your head. She creates beautiful natural-looking poses. She is not one of those photographers that only does posed tacky shots, but she creates a scene and shoots candid and sweet moments. The photos were absolutely stunning (I'll post a few below). She also shoots film as well as digital and having some film photos was a nice bonus.

Wedding: We stayed at the SF Proper Hotel and got married at San Francisco City Hall in September. If you check out Jasmine's website you can see some of the beautiful photos she has taken at SF City Hall. She has photographed here many times and really knows how to work the building! Having had Jasmine photograph us for our engagement session, we felt very comfortable knowing what to expect on our wedding day. My recommendation would be to book her for both!

Prior to our wedding day she sent a questionnaire and from this she created a photography timeline of the day. It was very well organized and helped us stay on track throughout the day. She thinks of everything!

Words cannot describe how beautiful our wedding photos are!! Jasmine is truly an artist and really knows how to compose a photograph. Not only is she one of the kindest women I have had the pleasure of working with during this wedding process, but you can tell she really loves what she does by the huge amount of effort she puts in photographing as well as processing the photos. Her photos are beyond dreamy and are truly works of art. Trust me, you will not regret booking her! Not only is she extremely talented but she is highly professional. She always responded to my emails promptly and answered the many questions I had about the booking process. I will continue recommending this lovely lady to friends and family and know that we will book her for any future professional photography needs we have.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jasmine Lee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• San Francisco, CA, 94107 See on map
    Location of (Jasmine Lee Photography)

Jasmine Lee Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jasmine Lee Photography include in the starting price?

Jasmine Lee Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jasmine Lee Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jasmine Lee Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jasmine Lee Photography offer?

Jasmine Lee Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jasmine Lee Photography offer?

Jasmine Lee Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Jasmine Lee Photography offer for wedding events?

Jasmine Lee Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Jasmine Lee Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jasmine Lee Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.