San Francisco, CA 94112 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 80

About Jasmine Lee Photography

Hello there! I'm Jasmine and I'm a wedding photographer based in San Francisco, CA. Though I was born and raised in the city, I love to travel to far away places that are totally opposite of the hustle and bustle. I enjoy photographing intimate weddings that are charming, rustic, and whimsical whether it's a cute winery in Napa, a vivid East Bay vineyard, or a rustic ranch in Carmel Valley.

I love photographing couples who are smitten with each other. It's important that I learn about their lovestruck story so I can visually express their emotions and love in a photograph. My job is to create an environment that gets the couple comfortable and relaxed so I can truly capture their personalities.

My style is fun, creative, and laid back. Photography is what I love and I'm always giving it my 100% so I can provide you with everlasting memories.

Now that you've learned a little bit about my photography, I invite you to view my website at: www.jasmineleephotography.com

Let's get in touch! Email me! :) jas@jasmineleephotography.com

41 Reviews for Jasmine Lee Photography

• Beauty

Beauty Expert Kassaundra Stephens · Married on 09/28/2018

More than talented!

I am a makeup artist/hairstylist in Paris and I recently worked on a styled shoot with Jasmine. I've met and worked with a lot of photographers and I felt the need to review Jasmine, as her talent and communication is worthy of PRAISE! I stayed on location for the shoot and I was so impressed with her professionalism and attention to detail. She has a warm and lovely personality which I feel really allows her clients to feel and look their best in front of the camera. She was generous with her time and her creative ideas for the shoot made for some truly amazing photos! She is top notch and it was an honor to work her.

Vanessa Weaver · Married on 09/14/2018

Just book her!

I have admired Jasmine's work for years, so when it came to planning our wedding I knew we had to book her! She books up quickly because she is so well known and so talented. I believe we booked her about a year and a half before our wedding to make sure we were able to secure the date we wanted. My suggestion would be to book as early as you can because you don't want to miss out on having Jasmine Lee as your photographer.

Engagement Session: Jasmine shot our engagement session at the Sutro Baths in San Francisco on a Wednesday, despite it being the middle of the week, there were tons of other people taking photos and sight seeing! This was not a problem for Jasmine at all. She knew just how to work the area and in the photos it looks like we were the only people there! She is magic!
    This was our first experience being photographed by a professional, so we were nervous but Jasmine is such a warm and friendly person, she made us feel comfortable right away. In addition to this, she knows just how to position you, tells you where to put your arms or tilt your head. She creates beautiful natural-looking poses. She is not one of those photographers that only does posed tacky shots, but she creates a scene and shoots candid and sweet moments. The photos were absolutely stunning (I'll post a few below). She also shoots film as well as digital and having some film photos was a nice bonus.

Wedding: We stayed at the SF Proper Hotel and got married at San Francisco City Hall in September. If you check out Jasmine's website you can see some of the beautiful photos she has taken at SF City Hall. She has photographed here many times and really knows how to work the building! Having had Jasmine photograph us for our engagement session, we felt very comfortable knowing what to expect on our wedding day. My recommendation would be to book her for both!

Prior to our wedding day she sent a questionnaire and from this she created a photography timeline of the day. It was very well organized and helped us stay on track throughout the day. She thinks of everything!

Words cannot describe how beautiful our wedding photos are!! Jasmine is truly an artist and really knows how to compose a photograph. Not only is she one of the kindest women I have had the pleasure of working with during this wedding process, but you can tell she really loves what she does by the huge amount of effort she puts in photographing as well as processing the photos. Her photos are beyond dreamy and are truly works of art. Trust me, you will not regret booking her! Not only is she extremely talented but she is highly professional. She always responded to my emails promptly and answered the many questions I had about the booking process. I will continue recommending this lovely lady to friends and family and know that we will book her for any future professional photography needs we have.

Tami · Married on 04/30/2016

Jasmine is THE BEST!!! As soon as I saw her photos on Instagram and on her beautiful website, I knew we had to book her for our engagement photos and for the wedding. Throughout the entire process of preparing for our engagement and wedding photos, Jasmine was the most responsive and helpful vendor. She always replied to our emails within a day, which is amazing and downright impressive considering how busy she must be! We also asked her for advice on things like locations for engagement photos, recommendations for hair and makeup, and our wedding photography timeline. For anything and everything, she always provided super thorough responses that went above and beyond our expectations.

We were really worried about how our photos would turn out because we didn’t think we were terribly photogenic and felt awkward posing in front of the camera. But Jasmine patiently talked us through the entire shoot and gave great direction on posing!! My husband was dreading engagement photos, but afterward, he commented on how much fun he had because Jasmine made us both feel comfortable and at ease the whole time!

On our wedding day, Jasmine helped keep to our timeline and ensured that we got all of the photos that we asked for and more. We requested specific shots of wedding décor details, photos of different combos of family members, a big group photo, and nighttime shots….and she made sure to capture them all. We got our wedding photos a lot quicker than expected and they all turned out beautifully!! They say ‘pictures are forever’, and we are SO glad that we chose the best photographer to capture our forever.

Jasmine is a professional in every sense of the word. You can tell that she takes great pride in her business and the level of service that she provides to her clients. She is very easy to work with, the most friendly person, caring, has great vision, and is extremely organized. We love her and highly recommend her!!!

Jasmine Lee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance