Jasmine Lee Photography Reviews

41 Reviews for Jasmine Lee Photography

• Beauty

Beauty Expert Kassaundra Stephens · Married on 09/28/2018

More than talented!

I am a makeup artist/hairstylist in Paris and I recently worked on a styled shoot with Jasmine. I've met and worked with a lot of photographers and I felt the need to review Jasmine, as her talent and communication is worthy of PRAISE! I stayed on location for the shoot and I was so impressed with her professionalism and attention to detail. She has a warm and lovely personality which I feel really allows her clients to feel and look their best in front of the camera. She was generous with her time and her creative ideas for the shoot made for some truly amazing photos! She is top notch and it was an honor to work her.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Vanessa Weaver · Married on 09/14/2018

Just book her!

I have admired Jasmine's work for years, so when it came to planning our wedding I knew we had to book her! She books up quickly because she is so well known and so talented. I believe we booked her about a year and a half before our wedding to make sure we were able to secure the date we wanted. My suggestion would be to book as early as you can because you don't want to miss out on having Jasmine Lee as your photographer.

Engagement Session: Jasmine shot our engagement session at the Sutro Baths in San Francisco on a Wednesday, despite it being the middle of the week, there were tons of other people taking photos and sight seeing! This was not a problem for Jasmine at all. She knew just how to work the area and in the photos it looks like we were the only people there! She is magic!
    This was our first experience being photographed by a professional, so we were nervous but Jasmine is such a warm and friendly person, she made us feel comfortable right away. In addition to this, she knows just how to position you, tells you where to put your arms or tilt your head. She creates beautiful natural-looking poses. She is not one of those photographers that only does posed tacky shots, but she creates a scene and shoots candid and sweet moments. The photos were absolutely stunning (I'll post a few below). She also shoots film as well as digital and having some film photos was a nice bonus.

Wedding: We stayed at the SF Proper Hotel and got married at San Francisco City Hall in September. If you check out Jasmine's website you can see some of the beautiful photos she has taken at SF City Hall. She has photographed here many times and really knows how to work the building! Having had Jasmine photograph us for our engagement session, we felt very comfortable knowing what to expect on our wedding day. My recommendation would be to book her for both!

Prior to our wedding day she sent a questionnaire and from this she created a photography timeline of the day. It was very well organized and helped us stay on track throughout the day. She thinks of everything!

Words cannot describe how beautiful our wedding photos are!! Jasmine is truly an artist and really knows how to compose a photograph. Not only is she one of the kindest women I have had the pleasure of working with during this wedding process, but you can tell she really loves what she does by the huge amount of effort she puts in photographing as well as processing the photos. Her photos are beyond dreamy and are truly works of art. Trust me, you will not regret booking her! Not only is she extremely talented but she is highly professional. She always responded to my emails promptly and answered the many questions I had about the booking process. I will continue recommending this lovely lady to friends and family and know that we will book her for any future professional photography needs we have.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Tami · Married on 04/30/2016

Jasmine is THE BEST!!! As soon as I saw her photos on Instagram and on her beautiful website, I knew we had to book her for our engagement photos and for the wedding. Throughout the entire process of preparing for our engagement and wedding photos, Jasmine was the most responsive and helpful vendor. She always replied to our emails within a day, which is amazing and downright impressive considering how busy she must be! We also asked her for advice on things like locations for engagement photos, recommendations for hair and makeup, and our wedding photography timeline. For anything and everything, she always provided super thorough responses that went above and beyond our expectations.

We were really worried about how our photos would turn out because we didn’t think we were terribly photogenic and felt awkward posing in front of the camera. But Jasmine patiently talked us through the entire shoot and gave great direction on posing!! My husband was dreading engagement photos, but afterward, he commented on how much fun he had because Jasmine made us both feel comfortable and at ease the whole time!

On our wedding day, Jasmine helped keep to our timeline and ensured that we got all of the photos that we asked for and more. We requested specific shots of wedding décor details, photos of different combos of family members, a big group photo, and nighttime shots….and she made sure to capture them all. We got our wedding photos a lot quicker than expected and they all turned out beautifully!! They say ‘pictures are forever’, and we are SO glad that we chose the best photographer to capture our forever.

Jasmine is a professional in every sense of the word. You can tell that she takes great pride in her business and the level of service that she provides to her clients. She is very easy to work with, the most friendly person, caring, has great vision, and is extremely organized. We love her and highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 07/02/2016

austin · Married on 04/26/2015

There simply aren't enough words to describe how amazing Jasmine is as a photographer and as a person. She has a genuine love for getting to know couples and photographing their love story in the most unique and elegant way. The first time I contacted Jasmine, I knew she was the ONE! I'm addicted to photography as a hobby and knew that finding our wedding photographer would be the most difficult decision to make. To my surprise, Jasmine made it the easiest one. She has an amazing attention to detail, artistic eye, ability to capture love and light and desire to display each couples uniqueness and what makes their love different from anyone else's. These are just a few reason why Jasmine is the best photographer you could choose for your wedding or engagement! Her talent is beyond measure! When it came to my engagement session and wedding, there were many important details and photos that I hoped to have captured. Jasmine I know, went out of her way to make sure that my vision and dreams came to life. Your wedding is the most beautiful day of your life; having a photographer to capture all of those moments in the most beautiful way so that you can remember them is vital! There's no one else in the world I would have had photograph our wedding! Thank you Jasmine! Thank you for caring, for endless emails, for scouting locations, for going out of your way, for making us feel comfortable and making our wedding day the best of our life! Keep shining, it's what you do best!!

Love,

Austin & Ryan

Sent on 05/11/2015

Jenny · Married on 09/13/2014

Choosing Jasmine Lee Photography was definitely one of the best wedding decisions we made. Besides loving her work from the get-go, she is just an amazing person with a wonderful energy and personality. We felt a connection with her from the beginning (through our Skype meeting together) which is important because we wanted to be able to be just ourselves around her as she captured our moments in the engagement shoot and on the big day. She has a romantic perspective and is able to really capture the emotions in her shots. Her golden light shots are GORGEOUS and her photos speak of love—exactly what you would want to have to remember your engagement and wedding! We also loved working with Jasmine because she is super responsive to whenever we reached out to her. She always sent an email to recap any phone conversations or discussions about engagement/wedding photography. She is extremely detail oriented and professional and we TRULY ENJOYED working with her through it all. Through the whole process, we felt like we were in good hands. Her work really is an investment in our memories as husband+wife; because at the end of the day, when the wedding day has passed, we have these beautiful images to remember for a lifetime! SHE IS AMAZING!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Ryan · Married on 08/30/2014

I would highly recommend Jasmine Lee Photography. My wife and I used her as our wedding photographer after she was recommended to us by one of our friends.

Jasmine photographed our engagement shoot and our wedding. She was extremely friendly, she had great ideas and the wedding photos turned out awesome.

The best thing about Jasmine was that she had our wedding photos to us within 30 days! Seriously! It was awesome and all the photos were available online for download.

Sent on 12/08/2014

As you can tell from all of the other reviews, Jasmine is hands down amazing. After weeks of pinning and researching wedding photographers, I noticed I kept coming across these pictures with natural looking couples (not posed, overly cheesy) with beautiful golden light -- and they all led back to Jasmine.

After our first meeting, I knew it was definitely a good match. Jasmine takes the time to learn about you and she seems to genuinely care about your story. Jasmine was the photographer for both our engagement and wedding photos. I'm extremely impressed with her professional demeanor, her ability to reign in rowdy family and friends for group pictures, and her eye for light.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Scott · Married on 07/05/2014

Jasmine was definitely one of the best vendors we had for our wedding, and the only vendor we never had to stress about. Here are some examples of how awesome our overall experience was
    1. She was the first photographer we contacted, and the only photographer we contacted. After meeting with her there was no reason to call anyone else
    2. For the engagement shoot, she selected some very amazing locations and was very creative in all the different shots she took. She was both very serious and very easy going at the same time!
    3. For the wedding, she was 100% prepared. She had all the equipment she needed, knew exactly what shots to take and where, and did a good job QA-ing her work during the event. At one point during the table toasts, she realized the lighting was a little off in some of the pictures so made sure we were able to re-take them. Very awesome that she caught those during the craziness of the night!
    4. She was very personal and took our special requests into consideration. She captured all the unique pictures we wanted (she even let me take pictures with a lightsaber) and she even sent us a holiday card during the holiday season!
    5. We needed a large picture within 3 days after the wedding since we had a second ceremony overseas. Not only was she able to provide us with a large photo in time, she gave us multiple options!

Overall, highly recommend Jasmine and will go back to her for other photography needs. Thanks Jasmine!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Cassie · Married on 06/28/2014

David and I were ecstatic when we found Jasmine on "The Knot." Jasmine's online portfolio was bright, playful, full of life, and was exactly what we had been looking for! She delivered excellent, high quality photos that fit into our budget. Choosing Jasmine as both our engagement and wedding photographer was one of our best wedding-related decisions! If you have an outdoor venue and are looking for amazing photos that you can enjoy for years to come, Jasmine Lee Photography is the best choice! :)

Sent on 09/15/2014

shannon · Married on 06/14/2014

Jasmine met up with my fiance and me at the time I was looking for a photographer for my wedding at a coffee shop in the city and I fell in love with her and her photos.
    I have my own ideas to what is artistic and what is not. I had images of what I wanted from my wedding day and Jasmine seemed to have the same idea. She totally went above and beyond my expectations the day of, and during our engagement session.
    Jasmine's photos during our engagement session around Stow Lake in GGP were gorgeous! It was freaking freezing out and my fiance decided it was a great idea to jump in the ocean at one point, when we went to our second location, but man! She was great at positioning us and capturing some great candid moments.
    Our wedding was so memorable. Jasmine and her assistant stayed all day and worked tons of magic. I think I walked away with over 900 photos or something crazy.
    My biggest concerns when choosing a photographer: Do they have an assistant? Can I make a list of MUST haves? Do I get EVERY pictures in high resolution format? Will I own the rights to the photos, so I can get them printed or share them on social networks? Price? - Each of these questions were a yes.
    I wanted to get some cool photos during the sunset, since we were surrounded by a bunch of really nice outdoor greenery. She was more than happy to grab a BUNCH of beautiful photos of just me and my hubby in front of a huge oak tree, with the sun shining through my wedding dress. It made me feel like a model! :)
    The photos she took were available less than a month later on an online gallery where I was able to download and backup all of them in a couple of huge zip files. The photos are about 2300x3500 MP each, 300 dpi jpegs, so you can get a pretty decent size print our of them. I ordered a canvas print off Shutterfly of one photo at 10x14 which I LOVE.
    All in all, Jasmine is a great photographer who really loves her craft and is really freaking good at it. She goes above and beyond!!

Sent on 09/08/2014
  • F

Felice · Married on 06/06/2014

Jasmine is absolutely phenomenal! She takes absolutely stunning photos and is wonderful to work with. She is extremely reliable, professional, a great communicator. Jasmine's vision and what she captures through her lens is exactly the way we wanted our wedding day to be photographed. She is always willing to provide inspiration, and often gets opportunities to publish her photos on wedding blogs and in magazines. Jasmine is pure talent and a lovely person, we hope to have her photograph us again in the future!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Jasmine is a fabulous Photographer, you can tell she loves her work and Puts her Soul and Love into her Picture taking, also she is very compassionate and Dignified! I would rate her a 100 !!

Sent on 05/16/2014

jason · Married on 03/14/2014

We couldn't have been happier working with Jasmine. She is very professional and detailed oriented that we knew we made the right decision in her right after our first meeting. Her approach to each couple is very welcoming that we just felt comfortable being our goofy selves as she captured each shot. In addition her style of photos have a much more natural touch that we prefer. My recommendation is you book her early before someone else does!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Eric · Married on 02/01/2014

A very professional and personable artist. She knew exactly how to deliver what we were looking for. Very pleased and would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/08/2014

JUMBO · Married on 12/28/2013

Jasmine did a great job at our wedding (and engagement shoot)! She's very personable and professional. She gave great suggestions on different aspects of photography (i.e. lighting, location, poses). She knew what she was doing and had the ability to communicate what it was she was trying to accomplish with each and every shot. She was also very open to other ideas and listened to whenever we had suggestions of our own. Overall, her photography sessions were awesome experiences where my wife and I felt like celebrities taking photos for a magazine shoot! We enjoyed our time with Jasmine and will definitely seek her out for possible future shoots we may need down the line in our lives together (baby shoot?!).

Sent on 01/28/2014

Sayuri · Married on 12/27/2013

HIGHLY recommend Jasmine. The whole wedding process was beautifully documented, she was so easy to work with, and SUPER responsive to all my requests and emails. My husband and I love to be silly, and Jasmine and Tyler, the second photographer, went along with it! Our pictures were not only beautiful (when we were serious), but so much fun!

Again... HIGHLY recommend Jasmine.

Sent on 01/28/2014

I found Jasmine through the OnceWed site and was so happy to have her as our photographer. She captured so many beautiful pictures and did an outstanding job on all of them. Our pictures look like they came in the picture frames! She was very on top of all the details and everything that we wanted.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Kevin · Married on 09/28/2013

Jasmine Lee is the best photographer I have ever met. From the very beginning, she made us feel at ease and was extremely easy to work with. The service she provides is second to none and it shows in her pictures. Jasmine is one of the main reasons why our wedding day was perfect. We were truly blessed in meeting her and having her as our photographer. Her reputation and quality of work is quickly spreading and she is being booked by other wedding couples up to two years out.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Stanley · Married on 09/14/2013

Jasmine is great!!! We are so happy that we picked her to shoot our wedding. All the photos came out better than we expected. Our family was very happy as well.

Sent on 10/25/2013

We are thrilled with the photos Jasmine took of our small wedding. She was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. She was responsive and easy to get in touch with, and gave us great guidance on the wedding day itself. She was affordable and most importantly, we *love* the way our photos came out. Both the candids and posed shots are great, and we love the natural light and colors. 100% recommended.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Grace · Married on 08/03/2013

Jasmine was a joy to work with. She made us feel at ease in front of the camera. On top of having great photos, she was also quick to respond to any questions or comments we had. We loved that she was super quick about sharing a sneak peak with us a few days after our shoot, and then passing the digital photos to us within a month after the shoot. AMAZING!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Eugene · event on 07/27/2013

Jasmine was a fantastic photographer. Let's break it down by topic:

Quality of Service - the maternity shoot was only planned to be an hour long, but Jasmine made sure that we got all the shots that we needed. She brought extra blankets since it was going to be cold day in SF, which made everything that much more comfortable for my wife. Her pictures were excellent and really captured the moment.

Responsiveness - one of the most responsive people I have ever worked with. She replies to emails within a few hours, which we all know is a difficult thing to do for people these days.

Professionalism - Jasmine is very organized and professional. This was a last minute shoot, and she planned out everything, including location. She had a contract ready for us to sign and was able to even plan out the shoot location. Aside from preparing props, we were able to leave everything in her hands.

Value - she offered a fantastic deal even though we booked with her the week before. I know it's different from wedding photographers, but for the amount of work she did, I thought we definitely got a terrific value out of her services.

Flexibility - this was not really an issue as nothing out of the ordinary came up. However, she was able to fit us into her schedule on short notice.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Patricia · event on 07/27/2013

Jasmine is an amazing photographer! From start to finish, she was a pleasure to work with. =) I really appreciated how responsive she was to emails regarding the maternity shoot (date, location, theme, etc.). She provided all the information we needed to prepare us for a successful shoot!

My husband and I had a wonderful time at our photo session in Golden Gate Park. Jasmine has an incredible eye for detail and was able to capture beautiful, timeless, and candid photos that we can look back on and treasure for many years to come!! We were beyond happy with her work and would definitely recommend her to all our family and friends!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Jasmine is indescribably, magical. My wedding definitely wouldn't exist in the beautiful memories it is now in photos. I can't stop looking at my photos. And with every look, I feel and remember everything from my Wedding Day. I was so happy—I didn't cry once. Except for when Jasmine showed me a picture on her camera. I cried. And I was so very touched.

Jasmine is super creative and the light bends to her as she composes such breathtaking photos. What worked out best for us was the list and logistics of the day and Jasmine followed it completely. And because I was super organized, I should have added more to the list because Jasmine just went through everything that I kind of ran of things to do!

Overall, everyone loved my photos and would want Jasmine as their photographer as well!

Sent on 08/06/2013

dana · Married on 06/29/2013

jasmine lee is the best!

my husband and i used jasmine for our engagement photos and for our wedding at the end of june and could not have been happier. the engagment session was awesome and i was so excited to have her shoot the wedding.

well i got my wedding photos today and they are AMAZING. every single picture was so beautiful and captured the moment perfectly. seriously, its impossible to find one i dont like.

jasmine was so professional and on top of her game through the whole process. she had a timeline of what to expect for the day of that we used for the dj and the caterer to coordinate. she was always on time and so easy to get ahold of which is important for a crazy bride trying to plan a wedding. :-) she had tyler as her second photographer the day of the wedding and they guys said he was great too.

thank you so much jasmine! the photos are so beautiful and we will cherish them. cant wait to get knocked up so you can take some maternity photos next!! :-)

Sent on 07/26/2013