Ja'Nise Gentry- Cellist

Birmingham, AL View map Visit website
$700 Most Popular Price

$700 Most Popular Price

Based in Birmingham, Alabama, Ja'Nise Gentry- Cellist is a skilled musician that happily performs at ceremonies, receptions, and other wedding events. After beginning her training at the age of eight, Ja’Nise uses music to inspire genuine emotions of joy and happiness during celebrations. From the rehearsal dinner to the newlyweds’ grand exit, she will strive to add a romantic, elegant touch to romantic evenings.

Along with traditional, classical music, Ja'Nise Gentry- Cellist also specializes in creating musical covers from contemporary songs. Ja’Nise can work closely with engaged duos, to get a better idea of their favorite genres and song requests. Along with in-person performances, she can also provide virtual performances for loved ones viewing the wedding from afar. Whether you desire cello music while you exchange vows, or during your first dance, Ja’Nise will strive to complete your nuptial vision.

* As a courtesy to Ja'Nise, she asks that you book at least ONE month in advance of your event so that she can properly customize the music you want.

*Feel free to click the link below for more information about Ja'Nise:

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$350

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$700

Ceremony Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Cello

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

Team

Ja'Nise Gentry
Ja'Nise Gentry
Owner

I am from Birmingham, AL. I am a classically trained cellist, but I enjoy playing contemporary music the most. I believe that music is the international language that connects us all. I play the cello to soothe myself and others who listen. Not only that, but I use my music as a means to give peace and inspiration. I enjoy traveling and I will not hesitate to take a road trip or flight to provide music for your special day.

Birmingham, AL Birmingham, AL, 35215
205-605-9370
Location of (Ja'Nise Gentry- Cellist)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding