Birmingham, AL 35299 Map · Phone number

About Keith Beard Guitar

Need a guitar player for a wedding, reception, or event?

I can arrange any song you want played on your wedding day for the acoustic guitar. I have played everything from the traditionals such as Canon in D and Jesu, Joy of Many Blessings to unconventional wedding day songs such as Sugaree by The Grateful Dead and Sucker by John Mayer. You request it, I’ll turn it into an instrumental that is suitable for your wedding ceremony!

I also have experience playing jazz and fingerstyle music at wedding receptions, country club dinners, business events, and private parties.

Follow Keith Beard Guitar on

keith beard 1
99288010201289098296810969201787n

5 Reviews for Keith Beard Guitar

Debbie · Married on 10/08/2016

Very professional and his music was a beautiful addition to the wedding. Keith was very easy to work with and prompt on all requests. I would highly recommend Keith!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Tracy · Married on 05/29/2016

Keith performed the ceremony music at my recent outdoor wedding. He was extremely flexible to work with, allowing me full reign on song choices, not only for the ceremony but also for the pre-wedding music. He even accompanied my sister for a song she sang during the ceremony itself. The music was beautiful, everything I could have wanted.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2016

When our ceremony musician cancelled last minute we found Keith and we're so glad we did. He played the ceremony music for my outdoor, rooftop wedding in downtown birmingham and did a wonderful job. Super easy to work with and flexible, even brought his own chair! He was great!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Keith Beard Guitar FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System