P.O. Box 362021, Birmingham, AL 35244 Map · Phone number

About Perfect Events Music

Perfect Events Music is proud to offer the finest musicians available for hire in the Southeast. Whether your wedding requires an elegant string quartet or a lively dance band we can help. Call us to discuss the possibilities!

ViolinFlowers
ViolinMusic
Trumpeters
ViolinFlowers
ViolinMusic
Trumpeters

2 Reviews for Perfect Events Music

Music was gorgeous! This may have been the least stressful of all parts of my planning. Jenn, the bride, was very flexible about the music played during the ceremony, except for what she walked down the aisle to. I told Lisa at Perfect Events(Dolce Duo) to pick the rest of the music, and she did a fantastic job.

Sent on 10/13/2013

Maggie · Married on 03/10/2007

Dolce Duo was extremely easy to work with on our wedding in Florida. They sent me a great packet of information with their song list for ceremony music and a sampler cd. We were able to decide the exact songs we wanted for them to play before, during, and after the ceremony (while guests were leaving the beach). The music was beautiful and perfect for our occasion. Lisa even called in advance to go over the music selections with me, and she was able to provide great insight about some of the pieces -- one song would have been too repetitive for the bridesmaid processional had she not mentioned it. They were very timely in arriving to set up for the ceremony as well. I would highly recommend them for your wedding based on the great job they did at ours!

Sent on 01/24/2008

Perfect Events Music FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, String - Quartet
  • What instruments does your group play? Flute, Guitar, Violin