David Myers Music

Birmingham, AL View map

$350 Most Popular Price

David Myers is a professional musician, specialized in trumpet, based in Birmingham, Alabama. He would love to provide music for your wedding ceremony.

He has a Master's degree in Trumpet Performance from The University of Alabama, and has played trumpet for over 20 years. He plays music in all genres, but considers himself classically trained. David has played as a soloist with orchestras, wind ensembles, marching bands, rock bands, and wedding ceremonies all over the United States.

Services Offered:

David provides trumpet solo music, with or without accompanying piano or organ, for your wedding ceremony.

For a typical wedding service, he will play prelude music for the wedding party, a fanfare for the announcement of the bride, a processional for the wedding march, and postlude music for the exit of the wedding party.

David has an extensive sheet music collection designed to fit any type of wedding ceremony. On the rare occassion that he does not have a requested piece of music, he can arrange music as needed.

Other Services:

David has a network of musicians he can contact to find accompanists or an ensemble.

Areas Covered:

David is willing to travel throughout the southeast to perform at your wedding. Travel expenses and accomodations can be negotiated as needed.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$250

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$350

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Organ
Piano
Trumpet

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

1 User photo

• Emily
    Emily W. Married on 08/05/2019

Amazing musician!

When I was planning my wedding, I was very picky about the music for my ceremony. I am a musician, so I wanted to make sure the music was stunning. David did an outstanding job living up to my expectations! He played the piccolo trumpet for my wedding march, and it sounded just like his recording. I will definitely recommend him to my friends!
  • Sarah
    Sarah A. Married on 12/11/2019

He did an excellent job!

David did such an excellent job on my wedding! I contacted him almost a year in advance to play for my wedding and he stayed in contact with me throughout the year, updating me and just letting me know he was working on the music I selected. He took care of finding a piano player, and made sure to be at the wedding rehearsal to make sure the music went smoothly. So glad I chose him!
  • Katie
    Katie D. Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding Ceremony Trumpeter

David played in conjunction with a pipe organist for my wedding ceremony and it was fantastic! He is very talented and a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend him enough!

Birmingham, AL, 35233
Location of (David Myers Music)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding