Miami, FL 33156 Map · Phone number

About Janine Stone Photography

Janine Stone Photography specializes in capturing life's most precious moments. Janine educates her clientele, shares her passion for photography and heightens their awareness of top quality photography. Janine records even the tiniest details from that special day or moment with her friendly, non-obtrusive journalistic approach and keen eye - going above and beyond what the average photographer will achieve.

JSP Symbol HiRes
JSP 9899 02
01 thumbnail
JSP Symbol HiRes
JSP 9899 02

4 Reviews for Janine Stone Photography

Katrina · Married on 04/05/2008

She was a pleasure to work with. Made the day enjoyable and captured everymonet. she was the first to arrive and left when we did.

Sent on 07/24/2008

Amy · Married on 05/06/2006

Janine was amazing! She was everywhere, getting every shot all day, but was not obtrusive. She never made anyone stop what they were doing to "pose". She has great creative ideas and put together a beautiful album with us. She was extremely accommodating to all of our requests, got amazing photos of our wedding and even got us written up in "The Knot" Florida. She met with my husband and me in advance of the big day and did an engagement photo shoot so we could all get to know each other better, which really helped me to feel more relaxed on the day of the wedding. I have worked in the entertainment end of the wedding business in NYC for 18 years, and I've seen a lot of great photographers and a lot of hacks. Janine is GREAT, with her behind the camera you can have complete confidence that your event will be captured in a creative and professional manner!

Sent on 07/27/2010
  • Serena1moe

Monique · Married on 11/22/2009

Janine was incredible! She was punctual, funny, professional and incredibly accomodating. We were running late and it was madness around, but she jumped right in and took some fantastic unplanned candid shots. She worked well with my crazy and at times uncooperative family and made it fun for all. She went above and beyond what we contracted with her and she captured moments that were without question priceless. Kudos to Janine!

Sent on 12/01/2009

Award

• Karma Goddess Event Planning + Design
    Karma Goddess Event Planning + Design Wedding Planners

Janine is extemely professional and her photography is beautiful. We have worked together in the past and can't wait to work with her agin. Vanessa Oppo Karma Goddess Event Planning & Visual Design vanessa@karmagoddess.org

• Katherine Quiel Makeup Artist
    Katherine Quiel Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Janine Stone is a professional, friendly,and talented photographer. She worked at a couple of weddings where I was doing makeup and she's really good at being "the fly on the wall", photographically recording the events taking place before the wedding. I've seen Janine's finished work and it's always flawless and full of personal touches that are sure to please her clients.