Janelle & Co

Jackson, WY View map
$5,750 Most Popular Price

$5,750 Most Popular Price

As your wedding and elopement photographer, it is my privilege to deliver gorgeous photos you will cherish for a lifetime. I am an experienced destination wedding photographer for Jackson Hole and Grand Teton National Park. Specializing in intimate and adventurous elopements. I also have a passport, so I'm ready to take to the skies for your destination wedding.

I want to be your photographer! I want you to have the best wedding experience! Let's make your wedding vision come to life and give you images you'll rave over.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,750

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Albums
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Chad
    Chad Getting married on 07/08/2023

Proposal at the Grand Tetons

Janelle was a life saver to me in the engagement process. I am like most guys and wanted to do something special for a proposal but didn't know where to start. I found Janelle through instagram and we mostly communicated there. I wanted to propose at the Grand Tetons on our road trip, but needed help and ideas for locations. She sent over a wonderful document that had locations, example photos, and info about each location. Once we picked a spot and day, she recommended a time of day. As we got closer to the date, we spoke on the phone and talked out how the surprise proposal was going to go. The proposal itself went perfectly and the pictures turned out amazing. If you are as intimidated about proposing to your partner as I was, reach out to Janelle and she will make the process so easy for you. Thank you so much Janelle and the photos are amazing.
    Sean R. Getting married on 05/13/2023

Grand Teton Proposal

First off Janelle was an amazing photographer, and a great help throughout the entire process. Planning a proposal from the other side of the country seemed like a daunting task, especially to do it somewhere I have never been. From the moment I contacted Janelle she was extremely helpful. I gave her some general ideas of what I was looking for, and she knew the areas very well, which led us in the right direction. Janelle was very responsive and the communication was great. She was great at making sure everything stayed a surprise and my Fianc茅e was completely shocked. The photos came out great, and she got them back to us very quickly. Overall the experience could not have been better and I would recommend Janelle to anyone.
    Brittany D. Getting married on 05/06/2023

Engagement photos

Janelle is amazing!! We had couples photos done in the grand Tetons! She is so relaxed and nice to work with, she made us feel so comfortable throughout the shoot and the finished photos were stunning! I wish I could hire her for all future photography sessions!
  • illustration stars

Team

Janelle Andersen
Janelle Andersen
Lead Photographer / Owner

I'm Janelle and I'm the photographer behind Janelle + Co Photography and gosh, I'm so thrilled you're here.

I've been a photographer for 8+ years, I love to hike and camp, have a bucket list as long as my arm, and binge watch 'Friends' and 'Survivor' while editing and stuffing my face. I love leggings, warm blankets, and hot chocolate. I am married to my babe Ryan and enjoy being a stay-at-home mom when I'm not photographing love stories.

I love what I do, and I've photographed over 70 weddings and elopements and hundreds of families. Janelle & Co is based in Rexburg, Idaho and photographing destination weddings in Jackson Hole Wyoming and beyond! I've traveled to 14 states and Canada, Mexico, and Thailand, and I am available for your wedding worldwide. Let's chat and see if we're a good fit for your wedding!

Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Janelle Andersen at three weddings and she is now my 'go-to' photographer to recommend to couples for their weddings. Aside from the fact that her work is superb (check out her web site - beautifully executed and creative images), she is a people person. She puts everyone at ease and the posing of people for photographs seems to come naturally as she makes it fun. Janelle is professional, always on time, and it is just a delight to be associated with her.

Jackson, WY, 83002
Location of (Janelle & Co)

Other vendors in Cheyenne for your wedding