Jackson, WY 83002 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Janelle & Co

If you want a wedding and elopement photographer who offers a unique, low-key wedding experience while delivering romantic and timeless photographs, and is ready for any adventure - hire me.

Our Work is Your Love Story, and I want to photograph your most cherished moments so you can remember them for years to come!

Janelle & Co offers several Jackson Hole Elopement and Destination Wedding Photography Packages. Each package includes photography coverage, two photographers, digital images, and a print release. Our elopement photography pricing begins at $3000. Wedding Photography packages begin at $4500.

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Jay Photography
  • Lindley Rust Photography
  • Vanilla Pine Photography
  • ASH Imaging
Jackson Hole Elopement
grand teton national park destination elopement at schwabacher landing 01 51 752777 161464921883347
Fall Creek Falls bridals

26 Reviews for Janelle & Co

• Amy

Amy P. · Married on 08/08/2020

Magical and unforgettable

Janelle is absolutely WONDERFUL to work with! She travels to you and was extremely flexible with us when our wedding was canceled due to state quarantine rules. She is very skilled and able to capture all the cherishable moments both traditional wedding shots and many candid. We're so grateful to have her as our photographer and will use her again in the future. Simply a magical and unforgettable experience! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Janelle & Co's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving such a kind and comprehensive review Amy! Your wedding was a complete dream come true. I had an amazing time with you and your families and am so grateful you chose me to document your beautiful wedding day!
  • Liz

Liz V. · Married on 09/04/2019

Forever greatful

Wow! Words could not even begin to describe our experience with Janelle. We eloped in Jackson Hole, WY this past September. It was our first time there and we were excited to explore a new place and say our I do's. We shopped around for a bit to find the perfect fit. We knew right away when we talked to Janelle that she was the one. Our pictures turned out amazing, but it was the experience of working with Janelle that will forever stick with us. She instantly made us feel comfortable and at ease and was BLAST to work with. Her energy set the tone for our entire day. 10/10 would recommend! We connected with Janelle on such a personal level and really cherish how much time she put into our day.

Sent on 02/14/2020

Julie · Married on 06/16/2018

We feel beyond lucky and so incredibly grateful that we found Janelle. She photographed our Jackson Hole wedding, and was simply the best photographer that we could have asked for. First of all, the pictures that she took are stunning! She perfectly captured the spirit of love, fun, friendship, and beauty that filled that day for us. We just love the photos, and will cherish them for a lifetime. But beyond that, Janelle was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made us feel comfortable and confident both in the planning process and while taking photos. Since planning a wedding can be quite stressful, we were so appreciative that Janelle took all of the stress out of the photography for us. Plus, she is just an inspiring, joyful, and kind-hearted professional that we are so thankful to have met and worked with. We looked at many photographers based out of Jackson before deciding on Janelle. Her photos are on par with the high quality photographers in Jackson, but the value cannot be matched. We will be looking for an excuse to work with her again, and we highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Award

Janelle & Co FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5750
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Janelle & Co

Janelle Andersen

Janelle Andersen

Lead Photographer / Owner

I'm Janelle and I'm the photographer behind Janelle + Co Photography and gosh, I'm so thrilled you're here.

I've been a photographer for 8+ years, I love to hike and camp, have a bucket list as long as my arm, and binge watch 'Friends' and 'Survivor' while editing and stuffing my face. I love leggings, warm blankets, and hot chocolate. I am married to my babe Ryan and enjoy being a stay-at-home mom when I'm not photographing love stories.

I love what I do, and I've photographed over 70 weddings and elopements and hundreds of families. Janelle & Co is based in Rexburg, Idaho and photographing destination weddings in Jackson Hole Wyoming and beyond! I've traveled to 14 states and Canada, Mexico, and Thailand, and I am available for your wedding worldwide. Let's chat and see if we're a good fit for your wedding!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Janelle Andersen at three weddings and she is now my 'go-to' photographer to recommend to couples for their weddings. Aside from the fact that her work is superb (check out her web site - beautifully executed and creative images), she is a people person. She puts everyone at ease and the posing of people for photographs seems to come naturally as she makes it fun. Janelle is professional, always on time, and it is just a delight to be associated with her.

• Jackson, WY, 83002 See on map
    Location of (Janelle & Co)