PO Box 10067, Jackson, WY 83001 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies

Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies is a professional wedding officiant that is based out of Jackson, Wyoming. T. Hamish Tear is a passionate officiant who specializes in humanist services and non-religious ceremonies for excited couples are excited for a beautiful service in a beautiful area. Work with a truly unique and professional officiant on your big day.

Hamish with Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies is a highly-rated officiant who offers sentimental and meaningful ceremonies for the Greater Yellowstone Area. He is strictly licensed in Wyoming, and is partial to the Jackson Hole area where he is focusing his American Humanist Association Chapter. All Ceremonies are unique and run for 30 to 60 minutes. Book your complimentary consultation today, and start designing your dream wedding for tomorrow. Religious affiliations include:

• Agnostic

Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies 7
  • Diana

Diana Fuss · Married on 08/20/2019

Lovely officiant!

Hamish was the perfect officiant for us. He officiated at our wedding in the Tetons this August and was absolutely wonderful. We loved working with Hamish in advance, exchanging via email (we're on the east coast) ideas and inspirations for our Wyoming wedding. Hamish was attentive, thoughtful, and highly organized, which goes a long way towards reducing stress. He's a very nice person, and he cuts an impressive figure to boot. He looks like a young John Muir, another Scottish transplant with a love of the American West. We could not have been more delighted!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies's reply:

Diana, Thank you so much for these kind words. I have to say that, of all the weddings I've performed, your own vows and messages to each other were the most touching. I learned much from your wedding both for future weddings I will officiate - and for my own marriage.
    With my very best wishes to you both. Hamish

Keeley Mitchell · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful Experience

I had a wonderful experience with Hamish. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted it to be. The surroundings that Hamish helped pick out were absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Keeley. That sure was a lovely wedding under the Tetons and it was my pleasure to marry such a promising couple. May you both be well and happy. Hamish

Caitlyn · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful experience

Hamish was the perfect officiant for our wedding! He was very professional. Our wedding ceremony went exactly how we wanted it to go. Would highly recommend Hamish as an officiant!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Award

Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies Pricing

Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies Price Rates

Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Jewish, Pagan, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? WY

• Janelle & Co
    Janelle & Co Wedding Photographers

I have had the opportunity to work with Hamish as he officiated weddings I was hired to photograph. I was very impressed by Hamish’s professional dress and ease of conduct during the ceremony. He is detailed in the planning and officiating of the ceremony, as well as the paperwork that accompanies a marriage. The ceremonies are secular/non-religious and have a very natural flow to them. The elopements I’ve witnessed him perform are earthy and authentic and intimate. I highly, and happily, recommend Hamish to all my inquiries as my officiant of choice to work with. You will be pleased with your experience with Hamish as your officiant.

• PO Box 10067 Jackson, WY, 83001 See on map