Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies Reviews

Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies 7
  • Diana

Diana Fuss · Married on 08/20/2019

Lovely officiant!

Hamish was the perfect officiant for us. He officiated at our wedding in the Tetons this August and was absolutely wonderful. We loved working with Hamish in advance, exchanging via email (we're on the east coast) ideas and inspirations for our Wyoming wedding. Hamish was attentive, thoughtful, and highly organized, which goes a long way towards reducing stress. He's a very nice person, and he cuts an impressive figure to boot. He looks like a young John Muir, another Scottish transplant with a love of the American West. We could not have been more delighted!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies's reply:

Diana, Thank you so much for these kind words. I have to say that, of all the weddings I've performed, your own vows and messages to each other were the most touching. I learned much from your wedding both for future weddings I will officiate - and for my own marriage.
    With my very best wishes to you both. Hamish

Keeley Mitchell · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful Experience

I had a wonderful experience with Hamish. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted it to be. The surroundings that Hamish helped pick out were absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Keeley. That sure was a lovely wedding under the Tetons and it was my pleasure to marry such a promising couple. May you both be well and happy. Hamish

Caitlyn · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful experience

Hamish was the perfect officiant for our wedding! He was very professional. Our wedding ceremony went exactly how we wanted it to go. Would highly recommend Hamish as an officiant!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Tamara Santangelo · Married on 07/10/2019

Hamish made our day so special.

Hamish made our day so special. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be and more. Best decision we made was choosing Hamish as our officiant under the Tetons in Wyoming. Hamish answered all our questions promptly and was professional and sincere. The place we chose in Grand Teton National Park was new to Hamish, and yet he was more than willing to hike in to our special place to make our day the best ever. I would recommend Hamish to anyone looking for that special officiant who will deliver a beautiful service in a beautiful place.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Hello Tamara and James,

Thank you so much for the kind words concerning my officiant services. It was indeed a great pleasure to do so - and in such a lovely setting under the Tetons. I wish you both the very best.

Hamish

James Shirley · Married on 06/21/2019

Great experience!

Would absolutely recommend Hamish to anyone in search of an officiant in the area. Great experience!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies's reply:

James, Thank you for your kind words. That truly was a lovely wedding in the Tetons. I wish you both the very best. Hamish

Jazmine · Married on 05/05/2018

Choosing Hamish as our officiant was one of the best choices we could have made for our intimate elopement in Wyoming. He was extremely helpful in deciding on a location to host our ceremony in Grand Teton National Park, he was knowledgeable regarding the area and permit requirements, and he was prompt in answering any and all of our questions - no matter how big or small. We are so grateful that we were able to share our wedding day with him, as he was incredibly thoughtful, courteous and always professional. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts!

*Attached image by Jenna Powers Photography*

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies 8
  • annie

Ann · Married on 10/27/2017

Hamish was very helpful in our elopement ceremony. This was a destination wedding for us so we were not 100% of area and requirements. Hamish was able to help us with all of the various pieces. He was very accommodating and responsive. Our actual ceremony was delightful and we could not have been happier. We felt special and not like "just another couple" which I think is a gift. We ultimately felt like we were interacting with a friend.

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • Grateful & Happy

Grateful & Happy · Married on 09/07/2017

Perfectly eloquent, unique and deeply meaningful! Our expression to each other and to the world could not have been better facilitated. Hamish brought our vows and his statement to such a beautiful place that will forever be the dream for which I envisioned on the mountain at the Wedding Tree that beautiful day.
    This would not have been possible without his expertise and presence, and we are deeply grateful to Hamish for being a forever part of our lives, family, and memories.

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies 17
    Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies 18
  • W

Will · Married on 12/27/2016

Hamish was a phenomenal officiant for my wife and my wedding ceremony in Jackson Wyoming last December. My only regret is in taking so long to actually review his services. He made himself available on extremely short notice, two days after Christmas! We had a very small elopement ceremony in the snow by the creek, and it was just perfect. We can highly and enthusiastically recommend Hamish for anyone interested and concerned. Gratefully, Will & Zoryana Hoyman 12/27/16

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies 19

Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies's reply:

Will and Zoryana, I just received these kind words on returning home from a long and out-of-touch vacation. Thank you so much. I do hope you are both well and happy in your lives together. Hamish

Chelsea · Married on 12/18/2016

My husband and I just returned from the most spectacularly romantic and fun elopement in Jackson - and we owe so much if our experience to Hamish. I reached out to Hamish for the first time to inquire about his services back in March, ahead of our proposed December elopement.

Not only was Hamish quickly responsive, but he was also very curious to learn more about us, our story, our vision for our ceremony and the "style" of wedding we wanted. He was incredibly accommodating to our asks, gave us all the instructions we needed to file for our marriage license. When I told Hamish that we were eloping without witnesses, he arranged for his wife and their dear friend to serve at witnesses on our special day. Leading up to our wedding, Hamish also helped us arrange our ceremony, declarations of love and coached us through writing our own vows. He was such a wonderful resource for guiding us through this process.

When we arrived at Hamish's office on our wedding day, we embraced him as though we'd known him forever, even though it was the first time we had met, face to face. Our ceremony was intimate, giggly, fun and so so special. I appreciate so much that Hamish provided a space for us to be ourselves, to not take things too seriously, while still honoring our marriage as incredibly sacred. I am so grateful that he will forever be part of this blissful memory.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/30/2016

Hamish was SO accommodating. My fiancé and I wanted to get married before the end of the year and I called him at the last minute wanting to have him officiate in two days! And he made it happen! Thank you so much Hamish :-D

Sent on 12/04/2016

Such kind words! It was my pleasure. Be well and happy life. Hamish

Tara · Married on 10/27/2016

I really enjoyed Hamish Tears officiating services. My husband and I eloped and planned a small wedding in just 3 days, and Hamish was attentive and helpful from the very first phone call until we said " I do!" I loved that the ceremony was quick, intimate, and personal. With Hamish you have the option of writing your own vows or choosing from several formats that he crafts to fit whatever is best for you and your honey! Thanks Hamish, it was perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Yellowstone Secular Ceremonies's reply:

Tara - you're awesome! With my very best wishes to you and Eric.
    Hamish

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2016

My partner and I had a small, outdoor elopement and we were so pleased with the responsive service and beautiful ceremony Hamish Tear provided. We were in good hands.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Lorrie · Married on 04/01/2016

We cannot thank Hamish Tear enough for officiating our wedding! He was personable, affordable and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/05/2016