65 Mercill Ave., Jackson, WY 83001 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Hair and Makeup by Tanya, LLC.

Tanya Crocker has been a freelance Makeup Artist and Hair Designer for over 10 years. Renowned for her contouring and highlighting prowess, Tanya has worked with hollywood celebrities, prestigious political figures and blushing brides alike. She is famed for her unique, adventurous and innovative makeup techniques. Her flawless looks focus on showcasing radiant skin and bringing out the exquisite beauty of her clients. Tanya may have what many may consider as whimsical design but her work has graced the covers of Brides, Rocky Mountain Bride and Harper's Bazaar. Known for her versatility and behind the camera expertise her work has also appeared on Fox News, Grey's Anatomy and Top Chef. Whether you are looking for subtle or all out glam Tanya will make your vision into a reality.

"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." ~ Henry Beecher

"Today I see beauty everywhere I go, in every face I see, in every single soul, and sometimes even in myself." -Kevyn Aucoin

Specialties: Bridal Makeup, Runway, Commercial, TV & Film, marketing, Non Profit, Advertising

Follow Hair and Makeup by Tanya, LLC. on

Wyoming Wedding
img 1251 51 669367
324f3316 014d 403c 82ce 2d6592a8d82e
Hair and Makeup by Tanya, LLC.

12 Reviews for Hair and Makeup by Tanya, LLC.

Hair and Makeup by Tanya, LLC. 1
Hair and Makeup by Tanya, LLC. 7
  • Tammy

Tammy Schreier - Hornsby · Married on 02/08/2019

Excellent!!

Tanya was professional, accommodating and great to work with. Tanya did my hair and makeup for my wedding. I told her she could do whatever she wanted and my make up and hair turned out Fantastic! I couldn’t of asked for a better person to have! We are looking forward to going back to Jackson Hole Wyoming and seeing Tanya & Max on our next trip! I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/16/2019
    Hair and Makeup by Tanya, LLC. 8
    Hair and Makeup by Tanya, LLC. 9
    Hair and Makeup by Tanya, LLC. 10
    Hair and Makeup by Tanya, LLC. 11
  • Keri

Keri Gattis · Married on 01/11/2019

Jackson Hole, WY Wedding

Tanya is amazing at what she does! I went back and forth about getting my makeup and hair professionally done for our small intimate destination wedding, but at the last minute I found Tanya and it was truly the BEST decision I made! She knows her stuff and listened to exactly what I wanted. She’s super talented, down to earth and just a fun person to be around. It felt like I had a close friend there with me to make me look beautiful! I can’t stress enough about how happy I was with everything she did for me!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Hair and Makeup by Tanya, LLC. 12
    Hair and Makeup by Tanya, LLC. 13
    Hair and Makeup by Tanya, LLC. 14
  • Sarah

Sarah Barnett · Married on 12/29/2018

Tanya is genuine and talented

Tanya is professional, caring and talented.
    About a month out we did a run through on hair and makeup to make sure I was completely comfortable and happy with her work. I'm not a usual makeup wearer and my husband doesn't care for me to wear makeup. Tanya was careful to use makeup in a way that looked natural and made me feel pretty!
    Her presence on my wedding day was so calming and friendly! Tanya is a joy to work with; listening to your desires and genuinely caring about the people she is with. I was so happy with my hair and makeup for the wedding. I truly felt my most beautiful self and got so many compliments on my look. I wish I could have Tanya do my hair and makeup everyday!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Hair and Makeup by Tanya, LLC. FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 46.00
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 32.00
  • What is the starting price for fitness/health services? $ 18.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 55.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Gratuity, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 65 Mercill Ave. Jackson, WY, 83001 See on map
    7202387969 (Phone number)
    7202387969 (Other Phone Number)
    24-7