I'll come to you!, Jackson, WY 83001 Map · Phone number

About HAIR & Make-up by Kelly Rene

Check out my website! HairbyKellyRene.com

With over fifteen years experience in the beauty industry, Kelly has worked with some of the greatest hair dressers of our time. Starting her career in Dallas, traveling nationally and internationally, she has had, and still continues advanced education in the latest wedding trends, technical and creative hair cutting, creative and corrective color theory, editorial make~up, and classic styling. Kelly has educated other stylists within the salons she has worked, where she displays her art behind the chair, making this world more beautiful and happy, one person at a time.

Still passionate for the art of hair, Kelly is running down the avenue of destination weddings! Using her skills to make you the most beautiful bride you can be, giving you the exact look you want, and creating an experience on your special day, that you will treasure for the rest of your life.

Kelly's experiences and talents range from avant garde looks on the runway, to making the bride and her maids look and feel, their absolute best. From behind the chair to the location of your choice, creating and showcasing your everyday look, or giving you a complete make~over that you'll fall in love with, Kelly ensures that your experience is nothing short of perfect!

Now taking reservations for your 2016/7 destination wedding!!!

email kellyrenebernard@gmail.com

1 User photo

HAIR & Make-up by Kelly Rene 1
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 09/23/2018

I last minute decided to hire someone to do my hair for my destination wedding in Jackson & I'm SO thankful I hired Kelly! She was easy to get in contact with & even squeezed me in for a trail run just 2 days before the wedding. I showed her maybe 2 or 3 pictures of what I wanted & she created a hair style that was even more beautiful than the pictures! Also I have very thin & straight hair, yet my curls stayed perfect all day long! Which really says something because those Wyoming winds are no joke :) I highly recommend Kelly to any bride!

Sent on 10/13/2018
    HAIR & Make-up by Kelly Rene 2

Amy · Married on 09/18/2015

As a wedding photographer who frequently works in the Jackson area, I always look out for great hair and makeup artists. Kelly really stands out as not only a professional, but also someone that is fun to work with. She does absolutely fantastic work, so beautiful that I hired her for my own wedding. She was on time and had all of my bridesmaids hair and makeup plus my hair done in plenty of time for photos. I highly recommend Kelly and her assistants if you are getting married in the greater Jackson Hole region!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Katie · Married on 09/06/2015

Kelly was amazing!! She did a beautiful job on my hair and my four bridesmaids. All night, I had people complimenting my hair. I absolutely LOVED it. She is super easy and fun to work with and incorporated an idea I had about weaving a ribbon through my hair. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Award

HAIR & Make-up by Kelly Rene FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes