Grand Teton Events

Jackson, WY View map Visit website

$900 Package Price

Welcome to Grand Teton Events

Weddings are made from love and it is my love and passion for weddings that inspired Grand Teton Events.

My name is Jeanette Beard and I can be reached via this website, thru the contact us on my website, www.grandtetonevents.com or I am always a phone call away at 208-521-2138.

The Tetons are true vacationlands that offer something for everyone. Many people's stories include past visits to the Tetons or the activities that are offered here that are near and dear to them.

Whether it's scouting the perfect venue, planning activities for your friends and family together, or finding the best photographer to capture it all.

I have done it before. My network of resources, personal attention for customized details, and passion for events bring the day you've been dreaming of to reality. I work to suit your vision and budget.

Weddings, in my opinion, are opportunities to bring families and friends together and give them an insight into who you are as a couple and join families. Realizing that planning can be stressful and intimidating for couples and after having started my career on the flip side of the coin with my two kids weddings, I found I was GOOD at rolling out plans and offering support so that people can truly relax and enjoy their time with family and friends. There are no problems - only solutions.

We are currently serving the Jackson Hole, Wyoming/Teton Valley, Idaho area, and Montana as our home base. Travel is not a problem, have an equipment trailer and will travel.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jeanette Beard

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,509

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious
    Scott Married on 10/04/2019

Drama-free

While we had specific requests and ideas (as do all couples), we're pretty flexible and can go with the flow as things change. This worked so well with Jeanette's style, as all parties were on top of their tasks but had backup plans in place and could pivot at a moment's notice. Jeanette was very accommodating to any special requests, and the overall experience was mutually beneficial - we had great communications with Jeanette, the flexibility to do as we desired within the venue's constraints, and all parties made each others' lives and wedding-weekend chaos as simple and enjoyable as possible! Jeanette was a joy to work with!

Grand Teton Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with me. Your wedding was a joy. Having all those A and B plans in place is crucial to the Tetons.

P.O. Box 0958 Jackson, WY, 83001
2085212138

By Appointment - Evening hours and weekends are always available.
Location of (Grand Teton Events)

Other vendors in Cheyenne for your wedding