1605 S 93rd St # EO, Seattle, WA 98108 Map · Phone number

About Jane Speleers

My photography is about capturing the raw moments that make up my clients lives. Every time I design a Photo Story album, my wish is that over the B&G's lifetime, those images will remind them of the way they loved each other the day they became one.

My photography style is candid & intimate photojournalism, specializing in capturing the beauty of the Pacific Northwest.

Follow Jane Speleers on

a658f13827326d03 bride and groom white rose 2016 seattle
Jane Speleers
Bride and groom at Wild Rose Weddings in Arlington, Wa by photographer Jane Speleers
Seattle macarons favor at modern Wedding
Delille Cellars Wedding Bride and Groom in Woodinville Washington
a658f13827326d03 bride and groom white rose 2016 seattle

8 Reviews for Jane Speleers

Julienne · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I trusted Jane Speleers for our engagement portraits as well as photography coverage for our wedding day and could not be happier with her service. Jane was very responsive from the beginning, she met our wants/needs and more and also offered valuable suggestions in planning a photography timeline. While taking photos, she has an eye for art and is fun to work with. She made us very comfortable. Our photos turned out great; I highly recommend her and will definitely use her in the future for other events as long as possible.

Sent on 06/28/2016

I used Jane to capture my proposal to my girlfriend. She was great, and the photos are amazing! For the first hour, I asked her to pretend that she was the photographer for a staged event, and she pulled it off perfectly. Then, for the more traditional engagement photo shoot afterwards, she was perfect at guiding us through some pre-planned stops that were surprises for my girlfriend, and she perfectly captured her surprised reactions. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Charlotte · Married on 07/12/2015

We highly recommend Jane Speleers Photography! Jane and her husband were easy to communicate with, were extremely flexible with our requests/demands on timing and family photo arrangements, and were professional and respectful to us, our family and the staff on our wedding day, making the documentation of the event seamless. When we received the images we were blown away with their beauty, artistry, and thoroughness. She captured hidden precious moments, locations, and the joyous emotions of all involved. We have absolutely no regrets and will definitely seek Jane out for baby and family photos in the future!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Jane Speleers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 606.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,339.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs