Jane Speleers

Seattle, WA View map
$2,339 Most Popular Price

$2,339 Most Popular Price

My photography is about capturing the raw moments that make up my clients lives. Every time I design a Photo Story album, my wish is that over the B&G's lifetime, those images will remind them of the way they loved each other the day they became one.

My photography style is candid & intimate photojournalism, specializing in capturing the beauty of the Pacific Northwest.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$606.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2339

Engagement Shoot
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
    Julienne Married on 06/18/2016
    My husband and I trusted Jane Speleers for our engagement portraits as well as photography coverage for our wedding day and could not be happier with her service. Jane was very responsive from the beginning, she met our wants/needs and more and also offered valuable suggestions in planning a photography timeline. While taking photos, she has an eye for art and is fun to work with. She made us very comfortable. Our photos turned out great; I highly recommend her and will definitely use her in the future for other events as long as possible.
  • User2300914 2+ years ago
    I used Jane to capture my proposal to my girlfriend. She was great, and the photos are amazing! For the first hour, I asked her to pretend that she was the photographer for a staged event, and she pulled it off perfectly. Then, for the more traditional engagement photo shoot afterwards, she was perfect at guiding us through some pre-planned stops that were surprises for my girlfriend, and she perfectly captured her surprised reactions. Highly recommended!
    Charlotte Married on 07/12/2015
    We highly recommend Jane Speleers Photography! Jane and her husband were easy to communicate with, were extremely flexible with our requests/demands on timing and family photo arrangements, and were professional and respectful to us, our family and the staff on our wedding day, making the documentation of the event seamless. When we received the images we were blown away with their beauty, artistry, and thoroughness. She captured hidden precious moments, locations, and the joyous emotions of all involved. We have absolutely no regrets and will definitely seek Jane out for baby and family photos in the future!

1605 S 93rd St # EO Seattle, 98108
2068982859
Location of (Jane Speleers)

Jane Speleers frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jane Speleers include in the starting price?

Jane Speleers includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Proofs

What photography services does Jane Speleers include in their most popular wedding package?

Jane Speleers includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Jane Speleers offer?

Jane Speleers offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jane Speleers offer?

Jane Speleers offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Jane Speleers offer for wedding events?

Jane Speleers offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Jane Speleers and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jane Speleers is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding