Eva Rieb Photography

20022 South Danvers RD; Lynnwood, WA 98036, Lynnwood, WA 98036 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Eva Rieb Photography

Eva Rieb Photography offers wedding photography for couples in the Pacific Northwest and World Wide. Her images have been described by her clients as classic, relaxed and real. A huge focus of Eva's business is to create a relationship based EXPERIENCE as opposed to a transactional one. You can trust that Eva will create images that tell the story of your wedding day in the best way possible.

Eva also has a side brand specializing in tasteful, intimate boudoir photography: Black Label by Eva Rieb Boudoir. Please inquire for details!

Experience

Eva Rieb Photography has been serving couples in the Pacific Northwest (and beyond!) for over nine years. Her couples have even commissioned her photography services for weddings in Hawaii, Eastern Washington, San Francisco, and Chicago. You can even find Eva's work published online and in print in publications such as Seattle Bride Magazine, Apple Brides, Fab You Bliss and more.

Eva Rieb Photography works with a handfull of couples each year. Available packages inlcude wedding coverage, elopement coverage, engagement sessions and boudoir shoots. Wedding collections may include a second photographer, hand edited high-resolution images of both your wedding and engagement shoot in an online gallery with downloads and personal printing rights and eight hours of coverage. Custom packages include services such as:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Heirloom albums
  • Duplicate parent albums

Eva Rieb Photography is proud to offer a discount to military, law enforcement, fire, medical, or other emergency services, public safety telecommunicators, teachers and nurses. Please inquire for details.

Follow Eva Rieb Photography on

sarah nicholas union station pioneer square engagement session eva rieb photography 0006 51 711799
christine eric 0003 51 711799
tara dillon teaser 0001 51 711799
danielle adam blog promote 0004 51 711799
jack dan teaser 2
Eva Rieb Photography
christine eric mr west cafe thompson seattle hotel wedding eva rieb photography 0016 51 711799
daniele adam sneak 0002 51 711799
sarah jason marriederpbridal portraits 6
tara dillon wedding sneak peek 0005 51 711799
sarah jason marriederpbridegroom 59
jenny doug teaser 0002 51 711799
Eva Rieb Photography
jenny doug snowy snoqualmie adventure engagement session eva rieb photography 0006 51 711799
chamari colt sneak peeks 7
haleigh efrain teasers 0004 51 711799
jenny doug teaser 0001 51 711799
jenny doug teaser 0005 51 711799
Eva Rieb Photography
kara thomas pride of maui westin kaanapali ocean resort villas maui destination wedding eva rieb photography 0017 51 711799
ebie daylen teaser 0006 51 711799

Eva Rieb Photography 5
Eva Rieb Photography 6
Eva Rieb Photography 7

Alisha Hernandez · Married on 12/22/2018

Eva is amazing! I love her and will go to her every time!

Eva is simply amazing! She did my friends wedding photos and they came out beautifully a year later I decided to do a boudoir session. I had to cancel the first time because of an unexpected emergency and she was so understanding and it was not a problem rescheduling. When we got to the day of shooting my pictures she made me feel so comfortable and was just so fun to be around. She replies quickly and the photos are beautiful! She guides you through the whole process and I would do it all over again! She made me feel so confident even after giving birth a year ago! Thank you Eva!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Eva Rieb Photography's reply:

Alisha! I am so happy that you had such a good experience at your boudoir session! Thank you so much for your glowing review!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2018

Eva’s photography is incredible! She’s a gem!!

I remember reading in Eva’s wedding magazine early in the planning process that your wedding photos are one of the only physical items you take away following your wedding and get to remember it by! This statement couldn’t have been more true and accurate. Your wedding photos are memories. Memories of one of the most special life moments between two lucky people! Our wedding day was incredible, we couldn’t have had our day play out any better!!! We had rain, we had replaning, and Eva was a CHAMP about capturing every single busy, dynamic moment in only eight hours. I was happy we pulled off a fun wedding with a special group of people to celebrate with, but I was also was happy the stress of planning was over. Our wedding photos, Eva’s photos and editing work specifically, bring me so much joy EVERY TIME I open the gallery on my photo and scroll through photos. I am easily obsessed with our photos, I’ll show and post them to anyone who will look at them. It’s a constant 😍🥰 as every day goes on. I am very pleased I decided to do our engagement, boudoir, and wedding photos through Eva. The consistency builds such a solid relationship between photographer/client/friendship. She is such a gem!!!! As a person, photographer, mom, Friend, and wine lover. Every time I got to meet up with Eva during planning and now following are plans I look so forward to. She’s not only a cool person, but a complete professional. She only works with high quality products and processes. Our albums will be heirlooms for our family for decades, it was more than a worthwhile investment ... but a reasonably priced one too. We had so many guests compliment us and Eva following our wedding for how much of a Rockstar she was. She was in the rain holding an umbrella, holding two heavy cameras, and directing an entire crowd of people to get some great photo memories. Her second photographer helped build us an incredibly full wedding gallery with multiple perspectives and angles for every phase of a wedding day. I couldn’t have been happier with my photographer selection! Eva is a winner, and fun professional!!!!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Eva Rieb Photography 19
    Eva Rieb Photography 20
    Eva Rieb Photography 21

Eva Rieb Photography's reply:

Oh Danielle! You sure know how to make a girl blush. Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. I am so happy you found me and cannot wait until our next wine date or photo session! XOXO!

Erin · Married on 09/18/2018

Eva was a dream to work with! Recently moving to Seattle from Alaska I had no idea who to choose to take my engagement photos but I am so happy I ended up choosing her. She was so easy to work with and very accommodating. We wanted a sunrise session at two different locations and Eva made it happen! To top it off she worked with us to make sure our session wasn’t in the pouring rain. I was a little nervous about the picture taking process being awkward but I felt completely comfortable and had a great time. And now seeing the final product I couldn’t be happier. Eva is a very talented photographer that clearly has an eye for what she does because the final product was gorgeous. It was like Christmas when we were able to see the photos because I didn’t realize how many we would get! Overall I give Eva Rieb 5 stars not only because she is an amazing photographer but because even in the short amount of time we spent with her we could tell she is a genuine down to earth good person!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Eva Rieb Photography 22
    Eva Rieb Photography 23
    Eva Rieb Photography 24

Eva Rieb Photography Pricing

Eva Rieb Photography Price Rates

Eva Rieb Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Eva Rieb Photography 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 20022 South Danvers RD; Lynnwood, WA 98036 Lynnwood, Washington, 98036 See on map
    4254196699 (Phone number)