Eva Rieb Photography Reviews

Eva Rieb Photography 5
Eva Rieb Photography 6
Eva Rieb Photography 7

Alisha Hernandez · Married on 12/22/2018

Eva is amazing! I love her and will go to her every time!

Eva is simply amazing! She did my friends wedding photos and they came out beautifully a year later I decided to do a boudoir session. I had to cancel the first time because of an unexpected emergency and she was so understanding and it was not a problem rescheduling. When we got to the day of shooting my pictures she made me feel so comfortable and was just so fun to be around. She replies quickly and the photos are beautiful! She guides you through the whole process and I would do it all over again! She made me feel so confident even after giving birth a year ago! Thank you Eva!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Eva Rieb Photography's reply:

Alisha! I am so happy that you had such a good experience at your boudoir session! Thank you so much for your glowing review!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2018

Eva’s photography is incredible! She’s a gem!!

I remember reading in Eva’s wedding magazine early in the planning process that your wedding photos are one of the only physical items you take away following your wedding and get to remember it by! This statement couldn’t have been more true and accurate. Your wedding photos are memories. Memories of one of the most special life moments between two lucky people! Our wedding day was incredible, we couldn’t have had our day play out any better!!! We had rain, we had replaning, and Eva was a CHAMP about capturing every single busy, dynamic moment in only eight hours. I was happy we pulled off a fun wedding with a special group of people to celebrate with, but I was also was happy the stress of planning was over. Our wedding photos, Eva’s photos and editing work specifically, bring me so much joy EVERY TIME I open the gallery on my photo and scroll through photos. I am easily obsessed with our photos, I’ll show and post them to anyone who will look at them. It’s a constant 😍🥰 as every day goes on. I am very pleased I decided to do our engagement, boudoir, and wedding photos through Eva. The consistency builds such a solid relationship between photographer/client/friendship. She is such a gem!!!! As a person, photographer, mom, Friend, and wine lover. Every time I got to meet up with Eva during planning and now following are plans I look so forward to. She’s not only a cool person, but a complete professional. She only works with high quality products and processes. Our albums will be heirlooms for our family for decades, it was more than a worthwhile investment ... but a reasonably priced one too. We had so many guests compliment us and Eva following our wedding for how much of a Rockstar she was. She was in the rain holding an umbrella, holding two heavy cameras, and directing an entire crowd of people to get some great photo memories. Her second photographer helped build us an incredibly full wedding gallery with multiple perspectives and angles for every phase of a wedding day. I couldn’t have been happier with my photographer selection! Eva is a winner, and fun professional!!!!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Eva Rieb Photography 19
    Eva Rieb Photography 20
    Eva Rieb Photography 21

Eva Rieb Photography's reply:

Oh Danielle! You sure know how to make a girl blush. Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. I am so happy you found me and cannot wait until our next wine date or photo session! XOXO!

Erin · Married on 09/18/2018

Eva was a dream to work with! Recently moving to Seattle from Alaska I had no idea who to choose to take my engagement photos but I am so happy I ended up choosing her. She was so easy to work with and very accommodating. We wanted a sunrise session at two different locations and Eva made it happen! To top it off she worked with us to make sure our session wasn’t in the pouring rain. I was a little nervous about the picture taking process being awkward but I felt completely comfortable and had a great time. And now seeing the final product I couldn’t be happier. Eva is a very talented photographer that clearly has an eye for what she does because the final product was gorgeous. It was like Christmas when we were able to see the photos because I didn’t realize how many we would get! Overall I give Eva Rieb 5 stars not only because she is an amazing photographer but because even in the short amount of time we spent with her we could tell she is a genuine down to earth good person!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Eva Rieb Photography 22
    Eva Rieb Photography 23
    Eva Rieb Photography 24

Haleigh · Married on 07/07/2018

Eva was great! She not only had our day running smoothly, but also helped me feel so much more relaxed leading up to it. She was a perfect fit for our photographer! She had a great respect for our relationship boundaries and worked with us to find some AMAZING shots! Thank you Eva!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Kara · Married on 05/05/2018

Eva is wonderful! Seriously, if you want the highest quality photos, you need Eva! She's so personable. She makes an average person, like me, feel like a model and the result is truly stunning photo's that I'm obsessed with! She took the time to teach us her 4 easy poses before the wedding so we wouldn't have to waste time on our big day. The directions are super easy and the poses didn't feel awkward or forced, it felt natural and we looked so great!

We had a destination wedding in Maui. We found Eva in Lynnwood, and she flew to Maui just for us! (Can you say dedication!) She also went to our rehearsal dinner to get some great candid shots.
    It's so hard to choose a favorite photo, there are hundreds to choose from and they're all amazing! If I had to choose, I'd pick the one on the sandy beach! In reality, the beach was super crowded, and people were everywhere, but she worked her magic and it looks so intimate. My other favorite is the photo on the boat. We're sitting and smiling at each other, and we felt so comfortable just being ourselves.
    I don't know how our photos would have turned out with another photographer, and I'm really glad I don't have to find out. I'm recommending Eva to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Eva Rieb Photography 25
    Eva Rieb Photography 26
    Eva Rieb Photography 27
    Eva Rieb Photography 28

Eva Rieb Photography's reply:

Kara and Thomas! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Photographing your wedding in Maui was a dream come true and I hope it's the beginning of a few flights to the islands a year. I absolutely loved working with the two of you and am so happy to hear that you felt comfortable in front of my camera. (That's one of my goals with each couple!) I will forever think of the two of you on Cinco de Mayo aka Cinco de Maui moving forward! I sincerely hope our paths cross again in the future. Much love!!! XOXO Eva.

Ebie · Married on 01/06/2018

Where do I even begin?! Eva is amazing! The entire experience was perfect, from our first meeting to the last photo on our wedding night. Eva was so helpful throughout the planning process, and is incredibly organized and detail oriented. She was so much more than just a photographer, and went above and beyond every time. Our engagement and wedding photos are amazing and we will cherish them forever. We couldn’t imagine a better person to have trusted with such an important part of our big day, and we feel so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

Eva is a very talented photographer and a pleasure to work with.  She really treats her clients like family.  Our engagement shoot had to be rescheduled because of the weather and she was very accommodating and flexible so that we could get it done in the right time frame.  She was  organized and thoughtful throughout the whole process and responded very quickly to any questions.  Our wedding photos are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! We love Eva's natural, bright style of photography. We didn't look too posed in any of the pictures and she captured us perfectly!  She has a good balance of classic and different / interesting poses that all turned out amazing.  She really listens to her clients about their preferences and makes sure to incorporate that into her work.  We will use Eva for all of our future photography needs!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Eva Rieb Photography 29
    Eva Rieb Photography 30
    Eva Rieb Photography 31

Becca · Married on 09/15/2017

I can't say enough about how AMAZING Eva is! I really took my time looking for a photographer because these were going to be the moments that would last forever! Not to mention I don't find myself to be the most photogenic person and I really don't like having my photo taken :) When we met Eva for our engagement photo session she was just what I had hoped for! She gave us good direction for posing and made it feel very easy and natural for my hubby and I! I knew as soon as we got our engagement photos back that we chose the right photographer because you can see the quality of work immediately and people raved about our photos! Getting those engagement photos back made me that more excited for the wedding day! Our wedding day photos turned out absolutely stunning and we got them back soooo quickly! You can tell Eva has such pride and passion in her work and really cares about getting to know her couples! I highly recommend her and get asked all the time by friends who are photographer was! Definitely an A+ pick for our photographer!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Eva Rieb Photography 32
    Eva Rieb Photography 33
    Eva Rieb Photography 34
    Eva Rieb Photography 35
    Eva Rieb Photography 36

Hannah · Married on 08/31/2017

Hiring Eva was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. She is a wonderful human being and a talented photographer. Eva was so helpful on the day of the wedding. This was our family's first time planning a wedding and we were not as organized as we should have been and Eva helped to keep things running smoothly the day of the wedding. She was friendly and fun but also was able to effectively direct the wedding party members to where they needed to be to keep things running on time. She delivered our photo gallery within a couple of weeks and we absolutely love our photos. Before we got the full gallery she provided several preview photos. I would recommend Eva 100% for anyone looking for an awesome wedding photographer. Thanks Eva!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Laura · Married on 08/26/2017

Eva was so great to work with! From the beginning she was very helpful, answering all my questions and even referring other vendors she has worked with! Eva was great on the day of the wedding too, she sent us list to fill out with all the portraits we wanted, and she made a schedule for us, and made sure we kept to it! We had a big family and she got through our family photos quickly so that we could get on to the party! All of our guests raved about how accommodating she was with requests for photos. Hire Eva for your wedding and you will not be disappointed. Our photos turned out beautiful and she sent us our photos before we were even back from our honeymoon!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Michele · Married on 08/13/2017

As the Mother of the bride, seeing the pictures that Eva took captured my daughters wedding perfectly. Eva was professional and easy to work with. She found many special places at the venue to make each picture unique as well as capturing everyone's joy throughout the event. Her personal attention with everyone she encountered helped every picture come out beautifully. I loved being around her as she helped my daughter create her dream wedding. She is so easy going but focused! (Pun intended) I highly recommend her to create your family memories.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Eric · Married on 08/10/2017

Hiring a wedding photographer can be extremely over whelming, however Eva was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. My wife and I love our engagement and wedding photos! She is very organized, communicative and and lets you know whats going on every step of the way. She's also super friendly! From day one she made us feel at ease and eliminated any stress evolved with the photography. As someone who is camera shy she made it extremely comfortable. I wouldn't recommend any other wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Megan · Married on 07/15/2017

Eva is amazing!! Not only is she incredibly professional and delivers great photos (which is what it’s all about at the end of the day), but she’s also super friendly, communicative, and just a joy to work with. She was a friendly support system giving reassurance and advice where needed but was a journalistic "fly-on-the wall" when appropriate. She could both take direction and give us great advice and direction where we needed it.

Eva was the most organized wedding vendor I worked with. She was very communicative, responding to all of our questions super quickly. She and her second shooter also coordinated ALL of our wedding guests into two fantastic group photos at our request – no easy feat.

Eva’s package also includes an engagement session, which was a great experience – Eva was super flexible and accompanied us on a several mile hike for our engagement photos, waking up at the crack of dawn. The experience helped us get comfortable with her and as a couple in front of the camera, which was incredibly valuable because our wedding day was a whirlwind and we wouldn’t have had time for as much experimentation with angles and positions as we did at our engagement shoot. We were able to work out the kinks so everything was effortless for the wedding. Also the engagement photos were just fantastic and gave us some beautiful and creative images to hang on our walls. 

Most importantly, she captured such great images of our wedding day! Her turn-around time is also very fast: she sent sneak peeks right away, with a complete album just a few weeks later, which was great because everyone was super anxious to see her amazing photos. We are so happy with all the amazing images we have to help us remember this day and share with friends and family. Thanks Eva!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2017

Full transparency, Eva is one of our close friends and we knew we wanted her to capture our engagement photos as well as wedding day. That being said, even as friends, her work speaks for itself and is absolutely amazing, and working with her is beyond what we could have hoped for. She is incredibly professional, efficient, but knows how to keep people focused, while capturing the most beautiful moments throughout the day. Our friends and my family can get a little rowdy (and distracted) and she never loses her cool, and is fantastic at rearing them back for pictures. We are so thankful she was willing to work with us, and have already seen some amazing pictures highlighting our wedding day - I have yet to stop looking at them. :)

Sent on 06/13/2017

Eva Rieb Photography's reply:

Thank you *SO* much for your glowing review you guys!!! I loved working with you so much! Everything about your wedding was so beautiful and, most importantly, full of LOVE! Love you guys! XOXO

Vanessa · Married on 04/08/2017

My wedding being the first wedding that I was really part of the planning process I was overwhelmed to say the least. I couldn't be more thankful I found Eva! The photos were one of the most important parts of my wedding, and Eva knew exactly what she was doing. Looking back one of the things I appreciate most about working with her is her love for what she does. Her passion for capturing your beautiful moments is clear from the start. She thinks about all the little details that have never crossed your mind, and makes sure she delivers exactly what you want. On top of that though, she's one of the nicest people you will ever meet and a lot of fun to work with. My husband and I are pretty shy and we were worried about our engagement shoot, but she had us relaxed and even enjoying it in no time. Between the engagement shoot and the wedding day she went over ALL the details with us so she could ensure everything was just the way we wanted it and she absolutely nailed it!! Our pictures are beautiful, absolutely everything I wanted! Since our wedding my wedding party and family have all made comments about how great she was to work with and I can't think of anyone else I would want to work with for any of my future photography needs. I can't thank Eva enough for everything!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Eva Rieb Photography's reply:

Vanessa and Josh! Thank you so much for everything!!! Working with you two has been such a wonderful experience. Please don't be strangers! XOXO

Heaven · Married on 10/01/2016

The best wedding planning decision you can make is to include Eva. She is patient, funny, kind, and so incredibly talented! I am super introverted and was terrified about being in front of a camera. Eva made me (and my husband) feel so comfortable and we had a great time! AND we had our photo gallery a week after the wedding! If I ever have another reason to have a photographer, Eva will be my first call.

Sent on 09/07/2017

James · Married on 09/23/2016

We were very nervous hiring a photographer. We have never done this before and didnt know what to expect . We chose eva because of her flexible pricing but it turned out to be a great experience. She was an essential part of our wedding and the pictures turned out perfect

Sent on 10/10/2016

Erica · Married on 09/18/2016

If you are looking for a great photographer look no farther! Eva is incredibly professioinal, funny, and her photos are amazing! We did our Engagement shoot with her and were on a crunch timeline to get our photo save the dates out and she was very fast with turning around our photos we were able to get them out on time! For our wedding she was a huge help with working out the timeline and her suggestions on how much time I should allow for everything! We got our wedding photos back super fast and they are better than I could have expected! If you want an amazing photographer look no farther! We will be repeat customers in the future!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Michael · Married on 09/09/2016

I've known Eva for years and began following her photography on Instagram and Facebook fairly recently. It seemed like with every post her photos got more and more beautiful. I knew that I wanted her to capture my wedding and she did such an amazing job. She is incredibly communicative and really dedicated to making sure she documents everything that's important to the bride and groom. On the day of the wedding she was amazing about keeping everything on track and under control. She turned around our wedding gallery so fast that we were able to view the photos before we even came home from our honeymoon which was such a fun surprise. Next time important photos are needed, Eva's my gal.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Allison · Married on 08/20/2016

You can look at Eva's portfolio to know she takes GORGEOUS photos, but her quality of service does not stop there. Hiring her for our wedding was the BEST decision we made for the day. Of all my vendors, Eva was THE most organized, responsive, and helpful. She listened to and delivered exactly everything we wanted. She made us feel totally comfortable in front of the camera, and went way above and beyond in every area. I will absolutely recommend Eva to all of my friends and use her again in the future!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Megan · Married on 08/13/2016

Eva was the perfect photographer for our wedding. She really listened to our hopes for our wedding pictures. The pictures exactly what we hoped for + more (natural, fun, beautiful!), and she had our gallery available online in less than 1 week. Also, she was incredibly responsive and flexible as we changed our mind about a few details last minute. Thank you Eva! I am recommending her to all family and friends!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Renee · Married on 08/06/2016

Working with Eva and her second shooter, Missy, was such a great experience. Eva was so professional and easy to talk to. I felt so relaxed around both Eva and Missy during my big day. Eva was able to capture every single photo on my "photo wish list" and really followed through with our expectations of how we wanted our wedding day photographed. It was a pleasure working with her and I thoroughly appreciate her continued support and responsiveness to every silly question I asked throughout the whole process leading up to my wedding day. My husband and I were so pleased to have been able to work with her and we highly recommend her to anybody looking for a great photographer.

Thanks Eva and Missy!!!!

-Mrs. Cornelius

Sent on 11/09/2016

Eva Rieb Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Renee!!! I loved working with you guys and hope our paths cross again in the future!!!

Deanna · Married on 05/29/2016

Eva is amazing! She is talented, patient, creative...not to mention she is the NICEST PERSON EVER. When I had first talked to Eva over the phone, I knew she was the photographer for us. She understood what I was looking for and definitely delivered. Our photos turned out better than we could have ever hoped! Eva captured every single moment and detail of our big day perfectly, details I hadn't even noticed :) We had SO MANY great shots from our wedding - I don't think there was a single photo we didn't love. I can't say enough great things about this photographer. Eva won us over from the beginning with her sweet disposition, flexibility and her amazing eye for detail.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Eva Rieb Photography's reply:

Deanna! Thank you so much!!! Thank you for all of your kind words! It was truly an honor to be there to document your vow renewal. Everything about your celebration in Woodinville was perfect - the atmosphere, the decor, and (most importantly) the people. I sincerely hope our paths cross again!

Lindsey · Married on 09/19/2015

Eva is absolutely wonderful!!! Captured our day perfectly :)

Sent on 11/05/2015

Eva Rieb Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review Lindsey! I absolutely loved being at your wedding to capture every special moment. I am also thankful that you guys opted to have a second shooter as part of your custom package as it allowed us to capture a couple of different, beautiful perspectives. So happy to that you love your photos and cannot wait to capture your next big milestone! xoxo!

Melanie · Married on 08/08/2015

I have used Eva Rieb Photography about 6 times. I have always used her for our family shots, but since I was hosting a surprise birthday party, I only thought of her when I started thinking about capturing those special moments.
    Eva is always prompt, reliable, forthcoming and pleasant. She knows when to stand back and allow a priceless moment to occur (and she captures it) and she knows when to gather people and get them to pose perfectly. I know I will get a wonderful collection of memories from her. Highly recommend Eva Rieb Photography.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Eva Rieb Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Melanie! I always love opening my email to find another session/event request from you. Your family is gorgeous and it's so wonderful to see your brood grow! :)