118 Union Avenue, North Grafton, MA 01536 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Jamison Wexler - Photographer

You hired a professional hair stylist, and a make-up artist. You bought a dress that cost more than your first car. And you look stunning! My job is to make sure that when your grandkids look at the photos from your special day, they respond with, "Grandma, you were SMOKIN".

My style is to record your day as it unfolds, capturing the unscripted moments that make it unique. I won’t stop you during your first dance as you are staring lovingly into each other’s eyes and trying hard not to step on each other’s feet, and ask you to say "cheese" for the camera. But in between those unscripted moments, I like to create beautiful portraits, using the unique little nooks and crannies of the location you have chosen as my backdrop. No cheesy poses under the gazebo here - I look for unusual locations and set you up in romantic scenarios. My goal is to create photos that look like they belong in Vanity Fair, not in your parents wedding album. It’s photojournalism...with a twist of fashion photography.

Please visit my website at: http://www.jamisonwexler.com

sarahjeff153321a
7c3c1ce15f012e44 1421940447921 laurajay161337
briannecharles221934a

22 Reviews for Jamison Wexler - Photographer

Kelly · Married on 06/21/2015

Working with Jamie as our photographer was a wonderful experience! Jamie has an eye for capturing amazing moments through photography. Throughout the entire evening Jamie was there, whether it was catching those getting ready moments, sneaking away with us into the woods at Willowdale Estate to find the most earthy shots (which we loved!), and even on the dance floor capturing some of our "epic" dance moves! Jamie was patient with our crazy family and encouraging when suggesting new and interesting photo ops. What made the day even more great was Jamie's knowledge of our wedding venue, Willowdale estate. He recognized the places that would make for the most perfect photos, which we truly appreciated. Jamie's vision and passion for photography would make him the an ideal photographer at any venue for sure!

Thank you again Jamie!

Sent on 06/27/2015

When looking for a photographer, my sister (who is "in the know" of the wedding photography business) provided me a list of photographers that she recommended for my big day. The list of photographers was extensive, but as soon as I looked at Jamie's work, I knew I had found my photographer. The photographs on Jamie's website captured exactly what I was looking for in style: elegance and uniqueness.

I still had to get the buy-in from my fiance, so we met Jamie in person at his studio. Although Jamie's albums were all we needed to see, his kind and relaxed nature was how we knew we found the right photographer.

Our wedding was logistically challenging as it was in Miami on a holiday weekend. Jamie had no problem with the travel and was willing to come a day early to ensure that he had no issues with transportation. Upon his arrival, Jamie sought us out so that we could go through our expectations for the day. Jamie also told us he was going to scout out the property to see what locations would work for pictures that we may not have considered.

On our wedding day, Jamie not only met all of our requests, he even came up with new suggestions as photographic opportunities presented themselves. During the reception, I didn't even know Jamie was there - he worked diligently around everyone without making his presence known. (However, when I wanted a specific photograph, I had no problem finding him.)

Upon receipt of the photo gallery, my husband and I were blown away. Jamie captured all of the best moments of the day (e.g., my husband first seeing someone he hadn't seen in years; an intimate moment between two people going through a rough time; etc.). What Jamie was able to capture was heartwarming and lovely - exactly what we knew our day was going to be.

I can't recommend Jamie enough. I love everything he did for us and for the time he spent away from his family to do it. You won't be disappointed with Jamie!

Sent on 12/08/2014

AMAZING photographer, he is worth every penny and gets all the shots you want and more

Sent on 10/31/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jamison Wexler - Photographer Pricing

Jamison Wexler - Photographer Price Rates

Jamison Wexler - Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Stacey Doyle Photography
    Stacey Doyle Photography Wedding Photographers

Jamie is full of such great energy, from the moment he arrives to the very end of your event, he is on! His portraits are swoon worthy & kickass! This man knows how to use light! If you don't see Jamie smiling, yo see him laughing or singing along to the tunes during your reception. One thing you will always see, Jamie, with his camera, getting the good stuff!

• Earl Christie Photography
    Earl Christie Photography Wedding Photographers

Jamie brings a fun, playful energy and a fashion oriented approach to his client's weddings.

• 118 Union Avenue North Grafton, 01536 See on map