Lititz, PA 17543 Map · Phone number

About jamie d photography

Jamie D Photography is a wedding photographer living in Lancaster, PA.

I am a wife. I am mother. And I am a photographer. Photography is my hidden dream, brought to life through the support and inspiration of my amazing husband. It has brought me unexpected JOY! I find myself excited to capture the feeling and beauty of specific moments that fill our lives. Whether it is the new love of an engaged couple, or the love story between a bride and groom on their wedding day, I want to capture these moments for you. I want you to have these images to remember one of the most important days of your life.

I love the details of the everyday, my husband, freshly baked bread, picking strawberries in the summer, reminiscing and the idea of reading a book.

If interested in availability or would like more information, please contact me at: jamie@jamiedphoto.com. I would love to hear from you. You can also find me on facebook . . .jamie d photography or blog www.jamiedphoto.com. I am available for travel.

Follow jamie d photography on

IMG6693
MG1717
IMG7349

14 Reviews for jamie d photography

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2013

When we got engaged, my husband said, "The photographer is going to be the most important vendor". From the beginning, we both wanted someone who not only was skilled at their profession but enjoyed their profession. Someone who had a passion for what they did and who wanted to be there with us capturing the moments of our wedding. After meeting with two other photographers and not feeling comfortable, I was skeptical we'd find someone who possessed the qualities I looked for professionally. Within a half hour, I knew Jamie was the right choice. Upon our first meeting,she showed her organizational skills as we scheduled out a timeline for the day and she took notes of the "most important" photographs to be taken. She was attentive and listened to me as I shared my hopes and expectations for the photos. After that meeting, I felt confident in our decision. Yet, her professionalism and consideration for her clients became more evident as the months went by. She would send emails following up and offering assistance in any way she could. She even offered to come to NY from Lititz PA to photograph our engagement session. When we saw those photos, we were amazed at how she was able to take exquisite pictures in settings I didn't think was possible. Her attention for detail and lighting is incredible. On the day of the wedding, she shot with a second shooter who was just as talented as she. They provided us with water when it would get too hot. They asked us if we needed a break when they saw we were getting antsy. It's hard to find a photographer who can take stunning photographs and care enough about their clients to make each moment calming and flowing with ease. Jamie D Photography was the best vendor I had for my wedding. As a professional, she will provide you with photos that will be memorable for a lifetime. You will not look at one photo and be disappointed. As a person, she is caring and exceptional.

Jamie is a wonderful photographer. She is personable and awesome at capturing moments on camera. My fiancé and I really enjoyed working with her and we were so pleased with the photos she took for our engagement session and wedding. While taking pictures, Jamie made us feel very comfortable and helped us know how to pose for pictures. She is very organized and continues to keep in touch months before the big day. We got numerous compliments on our photos from friends and family. We would definitely recommend Jamie to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Leslie · Married on 08/11/2012

We could not have been more excited to have Jamie as our photographer for our wedding! In her wedding package she includes an engagement session. At first we weren't sure we needed this, but we were so glad she insisted! Not only did we love how our photos from that time turned out, but it also allowed us to get comfortable in front of the camera (like where to put our hands!) and get used to Jamie's shooting style. She also showed us how flexible she is when we had to cancel because of rain and rescheduled for 7am the next day (and she lives nearly 2 hours from our shoot location).

Jamie was great to work with - she listened to what was important to us, gave us advice on how to plan out our day to get the photographs we wanted and also maximize time with our guests, and was so much fun to be around. We were impressed by how Jamie was very confident and took charge during photo shoots to keep us on time and make sure our wedding party knew where and how to stand. On the other hand, Jamie was also very respectful of more intimate moments during our wedding ceremony and speeches when you don't want distractions - we hardly noticed she was there taking photos (but of course captured everything wonderfully).

Jamie did a great job of making sure she captured all the details of our wedding such as flowers and menu cards, as well as little moments like my Dad helping me out of the town car and my grandparents dancing, but also did a great job with different an interesting poses for our wedding party and bride/groom photos.

We would definitely recommend Jamie for a wedding large or small!

jamie d photography FAQ