Jamie Alexandra Designs

Marlboro, NJ View map Visit website

Jamie Alexandra Designs is a wedding invitation designer based in Marlboro, New Jersey. Jamie is a graphic artist who specializes in creating stationery influenced by nature for milestone events. She delights in helping couples share exciting news with loved ones at every stage of their relationship.

Designs Offered

Jamie Alexandra Designs is dedicated to providing couples with invitations that reflect their style and wedding theme. Jamie’s stationery can be described as soft, neutral, and organic, taking inspiration from natural hues and finishes. She works with textured, deckled paper bordered by soft edges and colored envelopes. This designer can incorporate twine, organza ribbon, faux flowers, and more into your invitations for a personalized touch. Jamie is happy to provide a variety of additional decor options for your event, such as welcome signs, menus, aisle signs, and itineraries. Custom-embroidered denim jackets and aprons can also be ordered to commemorate your special day after it draws to a close.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

Pricing

Jamie Alexandra Designs Price Rates

Team

Jamie Barker
Jamie Barker
CEO of Jamie Alexandra Designs

Hello everyone! My name is Jamie and I am the owner of Jamie Alexandra Designs.

I started this company because I not only loved graphic design but I also loved how creative I could be in the wedding/party business. All my inspirtation comes from my mother who was in the wedding business for about 20 years. She was always so inventive when it came to helping put a wedding together for her brides.

I have been a in the field of graphic design now for about 10 years and everyday I am continuing to grow as a designer and bring my inspirtation to life!

I can't wait to meet you and help you out with your future event.

Marlboro Marlboro, NJ, 07746
Location of (Jamie Alexandra Designs)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding