James Korin Photography

Long Beach, CA View map Visit website
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Hello Friends,

Welcome to James Korin Photography where we love art and seeing people in love!

It is truly a privilege to witness people on one of the happiest days of their lives and mixing in our own love of photography into the mix.

Our style is Editorial with hints of Tradition & Lifestyle.

So much goes into planning your big day and we take pride in photographing all the special details and people in the way they were meant to shine. From Getting Ready, to your Wedding and to all of your loved ones; we pay close attention to capturing the true essence of your wedding day and treating you with special care so that you can look back with sweet sweet memories for a lifetime.

Thank you for visiting our page and we hope to see you soon!

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

1 User photo

• Midori
    Midori Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

James Korin Photography - simply the best!

James exceeded our expectations on every dimension as our wedding photographer. The photos that we saw on his website were breathtaking, the pricing was so competitive, and then once we set up time to speak with him to make sure that our personalities aligned, we instantly knew that we had stumbled on our perfect match.

James was so responsive, patient, and kind throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding, answering my myriad questions, being incredibly flexible as I switched around getting-ready locations and timelines, and even calling me in the week leading up to the wedding to see if he could help me (and took the time to see how everything was going and how I was doing!). Every time I spoke to James, he made me feel like despite all the stresses around wedding planning, everything was going to turn out wonderfully.

And it did! James and his team showed up early to our getting ready session (having already scoped out the other locations, despite having to travel a few hours to get to us), and then (without making us ever feel rushed) got straight to work. He made all of us feel instantly comfortable in front of a camera, even those of us (myself included) who don't love posing - so many people came up to me later and told me how much they loved my photographer.

James also turned around sneak peek photos faster than I'd ever heard of - I had about 20 photos in my inbox by the next morning, including one of me and my mom that is probably my favorite picture of us I've ever seen, and one that captures an expression on my now-husband's face that makes me tear up.

I don't know how he does it, but James smashed it all out of the park. I can't recommend him highly enough.

James Korin Photography's reply:

Thank you Midori! You and Tommy were an absolute pleasure to work with. We were honored to be a part of such a special day. Everything turned out so perfectly and we are so glad that you enjoyed your special day!
    Brent S. Married on 03/27/2022

Definitely a 5 Star Experience

My wife and I recently chose James Korin Photography to photograph our wedding and we are incredibly happy with that decision. James was such a pleasure to work with; he was very professional and efficient in the way he worked and he was very personable with us and with our wedding guests. Everyone who attended our wedding was important to us, and James was very gracious in meeting our request to be photographed with basically everyone who attended.

Of course, the photos came out great and the final images were in our hands within a couple of weeks of the wedding. James captured great moments on our special day, and we are very grateful for that.

James Korin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brent and Erin! It was a beautiful and intimate wedding. Really enjoyed spending time with you all. Cheers!
    Kelsey Married on 07/04/2019

Incredible!

James and Taylor were absolutely phenomenal! I appreciated the transparency on pricing and their willingness to work with us on the timeline. They even sent over a mock wedding photo timeline.

James Korin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey! You two were amazing to work with (and your mom and aunty!) and we wish you the absolute best. Cheers!
  • illustration stars

路 Historic Weddings

4712 E. 2nd Street, #839, Long Beach, CA 90803 Long Beach, CA, 90803
310-701-9846

8AM - 8PM
Location of (James Korin Photography)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding