Savannah, GA 31401 Map · Phone number

About Jade and Matthew Take Pictures

We are Jade + Matthew! A Savannah Georgia based husband and wife photographer team that specialize in capturing the unique story of each wedding we photograph. We are excited about your wedding day and can't wait to hear about all the details. Our focus is to concentrate on getting to know our couples so we can photograph your wedding to really tell the story of your love for each other. Unlike some other budget photographers we think it is a lot of fun and essential to get to know our couples and their unique personalities. What makes you different! Everything is new and exciting in your life during this time and we feel lucky to be involved!

We love each other very much and recently celebrated our fifth anniversary. We are amazed at how the time has flown by! We met at an art gallery. Then Matthew says I stalked him! But we knew right away we were meant to be. We laugh a whole lot, love taking it easy, being around cool people, and exploring new places!! We travel a lot and start to get a little restless when we stay still for too long. We have driven all across the country and plan to travel and take pictures every year. Just us and the boys (our two giant dogs, valentine and rollin).

Follow Jade and Matthew Take Pictures on

mccully090912ciaravella736
mccully100227beisser0277

30 Reviews for Jade and Matthew Take Pictures

Casey · Married on 06/03/2017

It was beyond a pleasure to work with Jade and Matthew. From the moment we got in contact they were an absolute delight. They have a beautiful and thoughtful website and portfolio which I think perfectly reflects who they are.
    They are incredibly sweet, extremely knowledgeable and I trusted them right from the start.

The correspondence throughout the planning process was easy and felt as if we were just talking with good friends.

I found their experience very apparent when they gave us feedback on our wedding timeline. their suggestions and recommendations were so considerate to us and were such a help to hear prior so we could adjust our plan.

There was something so easy about working with Jade and Matthew. I felt like they were looking out for our best interest the entire time and I found their candid style allowed me to enjoy my wedding and be in the moment with my friends and family.

They have a beautiful style and a beautiful sense to their partnership. They are fantastic artists with wonderful hearts.
    I was sad to say good bye at the end of the night and hope to have another opportunity to see and work with them again.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Kevin · Married on 11/25/2016

Jeni and I have been anxiously waiting to post how incredibly happy we are with Jade and Mathew's work! Honestly, we love every picture! The moments that they captured, the level of creativity and the overall quality of each and every shot, were beyond our expectations.

We knew when we first met them that they were going to be the right fit for the kind of photography we were looking for, but when we sit down and look at these pictures, it is clear that we just never could have known how incredibly satisfied we would be with their work. Honestly, the flawlessness in each picture is overwhelming. The only complaint we have is that it’s going to be TOO hard to pick when we have to select an image for a frame or one for a gift for a relative or one to make as our facebook profile image (well I don’t have facebook but you know what I mean haha). We can’t convey enough how thankful we are, not just for the incredible talent they brought with then to our wedding, but for their discretion with the little things and their tactful, sincere, inventive and comedic personalities that just made us smile any time they asked us to move one way or to follow them where they wanted us haha.

If we could go back in time, where we had to make the decision to select photographers, it is without a doubt that we would chose Jade and Matthew, again and again. We want to thank them so much for the magic they brought to the photographs of our wedding, we are extremely grateful and overly satisfied.

We plan on going on any site we can to write about how incredibly talented and gifted these two both are and how happy we are with their work. We hope others will read our honest report if they are searching for the right photographers! We’ll never get sick of looking at these images and truly cannot thank them enough

Thanks again, Jade and Matthew, so much, for everything!

Sincerely, Kevin and Jeni

Sent on 03/01/2017

Mallory · Married on 09/12/2015

Jade + Matthew did an amazing job of capturing our wedding day! They were responsive and a pleasure to work with, and they quickly put us at ease. (I don't know about you, but I'm not used to having two photographers follow me around! They made it feel normal for a day.) Most importantly, the pictures are gorgeous! Jade and Matthew spent the time to visit our venue before our wedding day to pick out locations for our first look, pre-wedding portraits, and bridal party photos, and it showed in the quality of the images. I also love that so many of the pictures are candid; they truly captured all of the emotions, and they caught a few fun moments that I missed on the day of. I know that the pictures we have from Jade and Matthew will take us back to our wedding day each time that we look at them, and I'd highly recommend these two to anyone.

Sent on 09/30/2015

• Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique
    Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

We love Jade & Matthew!!!! Their photography is absolutely fabulous, they are fun to work with and just the sweetest. Would highly recommend this team for quality photos! :)

• Design Studio South
    Design Studio South Wedding Planners

Talent abounds when it comes to this dynamic duo!! They have an incredible eye and the pictures turn out absolutely swoon worthy EVERY SINGLE TIME! Capturing the couple...PERFECTION...Capturing the details....PERFECTION...Capturing the emotion...PERFECTION...Capturing the moments...PERFECTION! A sure investment here!!!

• OCCASIONAL CELEBRATIONS
    OCCASIONAL CELEBRATIONS Wedding Planners

Jade and Matthew are Outstanding photographers and really know how to capture your wedding day and those special moments throughout your special day that will carry with you for the rest of your life! They are a great duo and a pleasure to work with! Highly Recommended!