Jacques Catering

15 Reviews for Jacques Catering

• Rachel

Rachel Ludwig · Married on 08/30/2020

Awesome!!!

Lisa and the team at Jacques were truly amazing! She went above and beyond with her flexibility, kindness, and responsiveness to help us plan our micro wedding during these crazy times. The set up crew was awesome and did an excellent job with the tent! Our wedding day was perfect and the food was delicious!

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2019

Great food, Easy to Work With, Very Knowledgeable

We had a mid-sized buffet wedding for 122 guests, Budget was a big concern for us, and Cathy Groben helped us customize a package that fit our budget and our needs. She helped me throughout the process with the details as well as menu selection, and it was great to be able to get almost everything we needed, including linen rentals. We had lots of food left over, and everyone kept saying how delicious everything was. Would certainly recommend them.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Marykate · Married on 06/28/2018

Lisa essentially planned my wedding and she did a a fantastic job! I went to Jacques for a caterer and rentals (outdoor reception) and I had no idea she would be as helpful as she was. From the first day we spoke she was very detailed and really thought of all the things I would have definitely forgotten. The wedding day came and went without any problems and I really believe it was because of Lisa and her team! I didnt get to eat much of anything, being the bride... but the mater dei tried!!! And everyone else said the food was fantastic!

Sent on 07/17/2018

• Middletown, 07748 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Jacques Catering)