358 George Carter Rd, Becket, MA 01223 Map · Phone number
1 review
Guest capacity 50 to 200
Availability Check your date

About Jacob's Pillow Dance

A National Historic Landmark and recent recipient of a National Medal of Arts, Jacob’s Pillow is home to America’s longest-running international dance festival. Nestled on 163-acres in the Berkshire hills of western Massachusetts, the Pillow offers beautiful and unique spaces for weddings and special events.

Hosting an event at Jacob’s Pillow means our unique history and atmosphere is forever connected to your special day. The Pillow is available for weddings and special events during the fall and spring, and is especially popular during these months as fall foliage and spring breezes add breathtaking ambiance. Our staff will help you create an event that fits your needs and tastes; and our ground and landmark buildings can belong exclusively to you and your guests for a memorable rehearsal dinner, ceremony, or reception.

Contact our Production & Rentals Manager, Sarah Diller Escobedo, for more information or to schedule a walk-through.

413.243.9919

Jacob's Pillow Dance 3
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect Berkshires Wedding

Where to begin? I've been going to Jacob's Pillow for the free dance performances since I was a little kid, and then worked there for a college internship so when I discovered you could get married there it was really a no-brainer. The view from the beautiful outdoor stage is ideal for a ceremony, an indoor rain location was included at no additional cost, and there was a lot of on-site housing in the cabins and dorms so I didn't need to worry about close friends and family driving home late at night. The price is extremely reasonable considering how much is included, you get the entire grounds to yourself without any other events, and they give you the whole day before the wedding to set up, so you don't need to rush the day of. But when it came to actually putting on this event, the Pillow's staff truly went above and beyond my expectations. Sarah took care of so many little details, including arranging for an amazing golf cart driver to shuttle my grandparents around! I'm a very hands-on DIY bride, so I appreciated that they let me decorate and arrange the floor plan and layout however I liked (as long as nothing was harmful to the historic building and grounds of course). We had an amazing outdoor cocktail hour with lawn games and even a fire pit at night, which was also a big hit. Vinny took care of all the lighting and sound inside the theater where we held the reception -- we didn't hire a DJ, just my DJ-dabbling brother with a solid playlist, but it still felt a professional and people were dancing all night long! We got so many compliments on the venue, and while not everyone was thrilled that the beds are all twins, it was amazing to have our friends party with us right up until last call, then all wake up on site to have brunch with us in the cabins the next morning. Everything was perfect, and I couldn't recommend them any higher.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Jacob's Pillow Dance 4
    Jacob's Pillow Dance 5
    Jacob's Pillow Dance 6

Jacob's Pillow Dance FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 8,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Parking
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Dance Floor, Lighting