1509 1/4 N Hoover St, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Jacob Marries

I've had the privilege of marring a variety of couples in a diverse set of locations since 2001. I understand how important it is that your wedding match your expectations. Give me a call and tell me what you're hoping for and how I can help.

Follow Jacob Marries on

Jacob Marries 1
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/30/2019

So sweet and thoughtful

We hired Jacob for our wedding as a referral from one of my friends who eloped. And he was perfect. He sat with us at a coffee shop to get to know us and our story, so he could write a personalized ceremony for us. Which on the day of our wedding, many of our guests mentioned how much they loved our ceremony and how sweet it was. My husband and I didn't write our own vows, but Jacob had done such a good job telling our story for us.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Carolina

Carolina · Married on 01/08/2019

Great ceremony

We hired Jacob to do our elopement in Griffith Park, LA. He was very friendly and clearly knowledgeable. He was very upbeat and made us feel very comfortable through the vow exchange. He is a very pleasant man to work with.

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Jacob Marries 2

Stephanie L · Married on 11/09/2018

Outstanding

Jacob was amazing. My now husband had done a lot of research using the typical wedding websites, like The Knot and Wedding Wire, and we were simply able to stumble upon him through other people's reviews. Let me note here that we were planning a "hometown destination wedding", and didn't have the luxury of meeting any of the officiants face-to-face. We interviewed several people, and Jacob just had this genuineness to him that was irresistible. He asked questions that were personal and intimate, which made the ceremony script itself that much more wonderful. I liked him immediately during the interview, and we booked him the following day.

I met him the day of, and he was so sincere and positive during the whole ceremony. All my guests loved him, loved the way he delivered the ceremony, and loved his smiles.

I would recommend Jacob to ANYONE who needed an officiant. He was simply the best.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Award

Jacob Marries FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 140.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 150.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA