1202 Palomino Pass, Athens, GA 30677 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Jackson & June Events

Jackson & June Events is an event planning, coordination, and design business located in Athens, Georgia. The agents at this company are dedicated to providing convenient and extensive resources to couples. This organization strives to take away any stress that comes with planning a wedding by providing helpful tips, day-of coordination services, wedding planning packages, and innovative designs. Jackson & June Events is owned by Sammy, an extremely organized creative who finds joy in assisting couples with all their needs, including choosing vendors and budget management.

Sammy places a lot of thought and sentiment into each couple’s wedding to ensure that it matches their vision, style, and personality. From structured timelines to full-service planning, couples can feel confident that they will receive a reliable and memorable experience. Sammy can assist with a couple’s ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Her services include budget analysis, event design, guest list creation, timelines, to-do its, vendor referrals, and everything in between. She also has experience with planning destination weddings.

Follow Jackson & June Events on

Jackson & June Events 4
Jackson & June Events 5

Kathleen Johnson · Married on 09/07/2019

Stellar and amazing

Sammy was exactly what we needed when it came to wedding coordination. I had no idea how to put the final pieces together and she came in and just blew us away. She was super organized, had the ability to jump right in, and kept me calm all the way to the finish line. Would absolutely recommend her over and over again to my friends!

Jackson & June Events 6
    Sent on 10/14/2019

Jackson & June Events's reply:

You are so sweet! It was so fun helping you guys pull everything together. It was such a beautiful day :)

Brittany Blackwell · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing wedding planner!

Bringing Jackson & June on as our wedding coordinators was seriously the best decision we made during our wedding planning process! Sammy made everything run so much smoother for our wedding day. Trying to plan a wedding on your own is frustrating, stressful, and almost impossible. Sammy and her team are highly knowledgeable, adaptable, and just fun. I really couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner. I'm so thankful for Sammy’s wedding planning expertise because she was always able to help me and had an answer in the stressful situations that arise around a wedding! Sammy helped plan our entire rehearsal and wedding day! This included setting up all of our decorations, setting up both the ceremony and receptions sites, keeping all vendors on track, and handling our wild wedding party! Also, they stayed so late and helped get all our decorations and gifts put away! I can’t imagine the disaster I would have been dealing with if it wasn’t for this team of people. Sammy is a steal in the wedding planner market and I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Nix · Married on 06/02/2019

The absolute best

Sammy and Jackson & June is the absolute best! So sweet and kind and creative and organized and hardworking, and really really good at wedding planning and coordinating - she is passionate about what she does and it shows! I debated whether or not to hire a coordinator for a long while (I was convinced I didn’t need one because I am one of those people who like to do everything myself) but finally decided it would be good to have one and it was hands down one of the best wedding decisions we made hiring Sammy! She was so helpful in getting us organized (her spreadsheets are golden), asking questions, communicating with vendors, and putting together the best day ever for us! She always made me feel relaxed in our meetings and made wedding planning fun! She is the perfect balance of getting stuff done but never being pushy or rude. And on the day of our wedding I knew that she and her husband had everything under control so I could truly enjoy the day! She is the best and I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Jackson & June Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount