Jack Hoyle Photography

Ann Arbor, MI View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

I’ve been a professional, full-time photographer since 2012 and have not looked back. I love meeting new couples and building strong relationships with them. Connecting with the people I photograph is what makes me tick. I’m not going to put you in awkward positions, or make you do anything you don’t want to do. I’m going to capture you being you. Maybe shy to start with, or flirty, goofy and giggly, but what will be captured at the end of our time together is your honest, real, perhaps at times a little weird, but all the time loving connection to one another.

I’ll get close to capture the most delicate of details. I’ll step back to see the bigger picture. I may even go high up into the sky. I’ll capture your day as it unfolds – excitement, nerves, joy, tears and laughter. I will create gorgeous images that portray the beauty and uniqueness of your day.

That’s enough about me. Tell me a little about your wedding! When and where is it taking place? Is there a particular theme or vibe you're going for? Most importantly, is there going to be cake?! When contacting me please give as much information as possible! I look forward to hearing from you!

Jack Hoyle Photography offers a variety of photo services along with excellent customer service to provide a top-of-the-line photography experience. A full list of their services include:

• Professional photographer
  • Engagement shoots
  • Boudoir shoots
  • Wedding portraits
  • Trash the dress shoot

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Toning
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rob Married on 07/22/2022

Like a Great Wes Anderson Film

Jack is an exceptionally talented photographer, but most of all a wonderful person. He’s the type of guy you want as a guest at your wedding as he brings such positive and relaxed energy. He’s FUN aware of relationship dynamics and incredibly detailed. I was actually not looking forward to this part of the wedding experience before meeting Jack, but working with Jack turned out to be one of my favorite parts. He’s incredibly accommodating, supportive, and his work speaks for itself. He’s able to capture the more traditional shots in such a beautiful and creative way. Our engagement photos and wedding photos are perfect and more than we could ever had hoped for. We both feel like we hit the “jack”pot and every time we look at our photos and Jack’s work on our wall we feel inspired to love more. Highly highly recommend working with Jack.
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey L. Married on 06/03/2022

Astonishing and Hilarious

Jack Hoyle was the first vendor we picked for our wedding because we knew he would be a nonnegotiable. We knew that Jack was the one who HAD to photograph our special day and we didn't want anyone else. From the engagement shoot to the wedding he continually impressed us with his creativity, charm, and skill. Not to mention, he is hilarious and made the whole day so relaxing and fun! He kept our nerves at bay and we constantly had people coming up to us to tell us how much fun our photographer was! I cannot recommend Jack Hoyle enough and we will definitely be using him in the future for any other events that we need photographed!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly B. Married on 10/09/2021

Incredible, vibrant wedding photos

Jack did our engagement and wedding photos, and we were absolutely thrilled with how they turned out. So many other wedding photos are dark and moody, but we knew that wasn't reflective of our relationship, so we were looking for a photographer whose photos felt vibrant, joyous, and unique. Jack nailed all of those things. Our photos are incredible, true to our personalities, and reflective of the tone of the day. Even the photos from the dancing at the end of the evening feel lively and bring you right back to the exuberance of the moment. It felt impossible to narrow them down for an album because there were so many wonderful options (a great problem to have).

On top of this, Jack was responsive, had great ideas, and was so much fun to work with. If you're looking for amazing, one-of-a-kind wedding photos, I cannot recommend Jack highly enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Chris & Carly
29 photos · 10/01/2017

Pricing

Two Hoyles Photography Two Hoyles Photography Wedding Photographers

We've worked with Jack and have chosen him to shoot for us on several occasions. Jack is hugely talented, reliable and great fun to be around. Although his work speaks for itself, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him or continue using his services.

Ann Arbor Ann Arbor, MI, 48103
Location of (Jack Hoyle Photography)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding