Jack Hoyle Photography Reviews

Jack Hoyle Photography 5
Jack Hoyle Photography 6
Jack Hoyle Photography 7

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2018

Pictures are stunning and works or art

Jack was the absolute best photographer we could have hoped for. He completely understood our vision of what we wanted and gave us everything we wanted and more. The wedding pictures I got from Jack was authentic and just full of life, they definitely tell a story. I would recommend jack to anyone and everyone who needs a wedding photographer and I promise you you won’t be disappointed. I have uploaded some of our engagement pictures shut look to his Facebook page to see all of his amazing work.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Kristen D. · Married on 10/13/2018

Truly stunning work and such an enjoyable experience!

Jack is incredible. From the get-go, he was so easy to communicate with and very personable and professional. He was excited about doing something different with us for our engagement photo shoot and elevated any ideas we had. Our engagment pictures turned out so great because we were literally having that much fun with Jack as our photographer. During our wedding day, he kept everyone organized and on schedule while creating truly gorgeous imagery. He’s very timely with his editing work and gets pictures back to you quickly. I would describe his work as fresh and interesting - ranging from lighthearted and fun to breathtaking and ethereal. Jack can take everyday objects and locations and yield a striking and memorable photograph. I will leave you with feedback from one of my bridesmaids, “I want to get married again just so I can have him as my photographer.”

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha Ramos · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Photographer Ever!

There are SO many good things to say about Jack. Of course, his talent is just out of this world. He makes every photo look amazing! Not only that, but he is SO great at making everyone feel comfortable and relaxed so the photos don't look stiff and posed. He has the most kind personality and truly is just perfect for the wedding photographer role! He took both our engagement and wedding photos. I highly reccommend doing your engagement photos with him so you get to know each other and learn each others' style. Our engagement photos were everything we could've dreamed of and more. Jack is communicative, efficient, prompt and so professional! I will recommend him to everyone going forward (already have) and hope to use him for all future photography needs of our own. Thanks for everything, Jack!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Jade

Jade Zorn · Married on 09/08/2018

Incredible Photographer, Highly Recommend!!

Jack is exceptionally talented and captured our wedding beautifully! He exceeded our expectations from start to finish, and was very helpful every step of the way. The whole process was stress free, which is something to say when it comes to weddings. I will say when you book Jack as your photographer, you are also booking a day of event coordinator. Jack played a key role in keeping our wedding day on time. We didn’t have a wedding planner so this added bonus was just what we needed. Jack is quite personable and funny which added to the entire process. Not only did we enjoy his company and breath taking photos, all our guests loved him as well. Because of Jack’s personality and talent, he is the perfect blend of what every photographer should be! Highly highly recommended!!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Jack Hoyle Photography 14
    Jack Hoyle Photography 15
    Jack Hoyle Photography 16
    Jack Hoyle Photography 17
    Jack Hoyle Photography 18

Heta · Married on 07/29/2018

Jack was fantastic - professional, kind, and sincerely seemed to care about my family and I and what we wanted out of our wedding photos. I also loved his creativity and the fact that he wasn’t stuck on only typical wedding pictures/poses. Would recommend without any hesitation!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Jack Hoyle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Heta. It was such a beautiful wedding! I can't wait to give you your full album!

Marina · Married on 06/29/2018

Jack is absolutely the best!!! He doesn’t just do typical posed pictures but he creates pictures that make you feel as though you are right there in the moment. He is so creative and a joy to work with! There’s no fake laughing involved because he is just fun to be around, puts you at ease, and just an all around amazing photographer!!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Jack Hoyle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Marina! It was so good working with you and Pete!

Kathleen · Married on 12/31/2017

Jack Hoyle Photography is absolutely AMAZING! We had a great experience with Jack from the start. He first did our engagement pictures and we fell in love with every shot. He is very knowledgeable on locations around Detroit and knew a ton of amazing spots, even just within our venue (The Masonic Temple) to take pictures that we didn't even know about----and the pictures turned out better than we could have imagined. We had a NYE wedding, so we ultimately had to brave the cold for any destination shots. Even though it was only 6 degrees outside, he was extremely patient with not only my husband and I, but working with the whole wedding party. Jack was more than willing and dedicated to capture the perfect picture and take whatever picture we wanted and some in the extreme cold. He found amazing settings that brought the best out of the season. He made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole day, and truly felt like we were just celebrating our special day with an old friend. He stayed all night and we were so happy he was able to capture the NYE midnight celebration with all our friends and family. If you are looking for a dedicated, creative, talented photographer and all around just a great guy to be around-- Jack is definitely for you!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Jack Hoyle Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Kathleen and Gabe! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wonderful wedding.

Check your inbox for your full gallery....

Michaela · Married on 11/03/2017

Jack Hoyle was better than we ever could have dreamed. He was an absolute gentleman and a true artist. From our first meeting to the day of our wedding, he was accommodating, patient, and creative. He perfectly captured the energy of our special day. We wish we could give him more than five stars. Thank you, Jack!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Megan · Married on 09/02/2017

Jack was amazing from the very first meeting, a fun unique engagement shoot and then a wonderful wedding. He is a true artist, and if you want a collection of photographs that are perfectly crafted around you and your soon to be husband, he is your guy! We had such a positive experience and loved working with him beginning to end. We are having such a hard time choosing photos to print and put in our album, seriously we love them all.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Tim · Married on 08/26/2017

Great Photographer with great ideas!

We use Jack as both our wedding and engagement photographer. He was wonderful to work with. He did a great job of getting on the same page as us, and immediately setting us at ease. Our photo shoots felt like hanging with a friend, and I believe that came through in our photos.

Jack scouted our wedding beforehand and had some wonderful locations picked out for photos. We loved all of our photos. We are very happy we chose Jack.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2017

Words cannot describe how much we loved Jack Hoyle Photography. From the first phone call he was so friendly and attentive to our needs. His photos are breathtaking and his creativity and commitment to making our photos unique and beautiful can't be overstated. We *highly* recommend him for all of your wedding photography needs. He will turn your one special day into art that you can treasure for the rest of your life!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Jack Hoyle Photography 19

Kevin · Married on 07/08/2017

Nothing but amazing reviews to say about Jack Hoyle. Everything was absolutely perfect with our photos and he gave them to us so quickly. We had a great time with Jack at our wedding he got along so well with everyone at the wedding and by the end we felt like he was our friend more than our photographer. Jack has really creative ideas with working the landscape into his shots and we got some really cool photos that he took with the drone. We trucked through woods in our wedding attire but it was totally worth it. Jack showed up the day before to scout the area and worked with us in coming up with some cool spots for our first look and group shots. Everything felt relaxed and we had a good time taking photos. 100% recommend Jack for your wedding.

Kevin

Sent on 08/01/2017

Mary · Married on 05/06/2017

From the moment my husband and I met Jack, we knew we would have a fun time planning and having him be a big part of our day. He is professional, yet laid back, easy going and fun. His extremely creative eye made our photos beautiful, unique, funky, classy, sophisticated, and captured every emotion. He was a pleasure to work with from start to finish, and I would absolutely love the chance to work with Jack for photography in the future. Nothing less then superb!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Martha · Married on 04/02/2017

Jack was the photographer for our son's wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased! He' so pleasant and was very easy and accommodating to work with. He works very unobtrusively and we never felt that he was in the way of the actual event. And the pictures were beautiful! He really listened to what we wanted as far as both posed and action/unstaged shots. We had one change request a few months later when we finally got around to selecting the pictures and he was so helpful and went out of his way to make us happy. I highly recommend Jack and am honored to give this recommendation!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Jack is an absolutely amazing photographer, and a blast to work with! We had so much fun doing our engagement session in downtown Detroit, and I have gotten so many great compliments on the photos. And even though it rained, snowed, and hailed on our wedding day, we could not be happier with the pictures. He had so many cool ideas and we are so glad we hired him! I would highly recommend him to anyone searching for the perfect photographer, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/30/2016

kim · Married on 10/22/2016

I'm so happy I found Jack on Weddingwire. He does a great job telling you how to pose without making the pictures look posed. He has a laid back personality and responds to emails quickly. He also has agood eye for taking unique/artsy/pinterest-worthy photos. I really love all of my wedding pictures! I've already recommended him to multiple friends and they were all happy as well.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Gwen · Married on 09/30/2016

We could not be any happier with our choice of Jack as our wedding photographer. He captured each moment of our day in way that was artistic and beautiful, but real and unstaged at the same time. He got mutiple angles of many shots which is remarkable given he's only one person! He was willing to include our dogs in some pre-wedding family photos which definitely made the shoot more challenging, but was very meaningful for us. Jack has an easy-going demeanor that puts people at ease and he is genuinely passionate about his work. We are so delighted with our photos and highly recommend Jack!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

THE BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER! We could not be more happy with the work of Jack Hoyle. His work is so vibrant and we never felt like we were posing during our engagement or wedding day photos. Each moment reflected how we were feeling and the true progression of the day. You will not be disappointed. Jack is also very easy going, accommodating, funny and creative. He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and his photos come out looking very natural and candid. We had SO many compliments on our photos from our friends and family, we will be calling Jack for future family photos. He is truly an artist. Thank you Jack for capturing our love and the best day of our lives perfectly.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Jack Hoyle Photography's reply:

Wow Amanda! Thank you so much! It was a real pleasure working with you both on what was a fantastic day!

Aimee · Married on 09/17/2016

Jack is an amazing photographer and I'm so glad we went with him for our wedding day. He is so patient and has such a great personality so my husband and I clicked with Jack right away. We received our wedding pictures already and they're absolutely perfect. I have received so many compliments about Jack the day of the wedding and the photographs he edited. His pictures are absolutely stunning and I love how he captures the "in the moment" pictures. My husband and I highly recommend Jack for your engagement/wedding pictures.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Jordan · Married on 09/03/2016

Jack did a fantastic job capturing the excitement, beauty, and fun of our big day! With a ceremony in Chelsea, MI and reception in Howell, MI, Jack was very flexible in taking photos not just at the church and reception hall, but he also took an array of photos throughout downtown Chelsea.

We had a large wedding party and guest list, and Jack worked hard to get photos of everything - even as family members were not very attentive to direction! Jack has a wonderful ability to artistically capture each moment of the experience, and his direction is easy to follow. He helped to make our photos look very natural, and we were able to avoid too many posed moments.

We highly recommend Jack for any wedding, engagement photo session, birthday party, or any other event you can think of. He will leave you with a beautiful and unique set of photos no matter the situation, and he is a pleasure to be around and work with!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Caitlin · Married on 08/13/2016

Jack did such an incredible job. We couldn't have been happier! He is such a nice person and a very hard worker. His ability to capture amazing moments is not something that just anyone can do. He is an artist and his passion for photography shows in his work. All of our friends and relatives were blown away by our wedding photos. As were we!! Jack was very fun to work with and needed little direction. He just does an excellent job at his profession and I feel so blessed to have found him. Especially since I was planning my wedding from afar. I plan on recommending him to anyone that is getting married in the future! Thank you so much Jack!! Love, Caitlin and Bo

Sent on 09/21/2016

Jack Hoyle Photography's reply:

Thank you Caitlin and Bo! You put together such a beautiful wedding. I felt very lucky to capture it.

Racheal · Married on 07/22/2016

As soon as my husband and myself met Jack, we knew he was the photographer for us! In addition to Jack being from England just like my husband is, it made us feel even more connected. Jack is extremely personable, flexible, professional and talented. We had a comfortable and great time with our engagement pictures and as well our wedding photos. We are so extremely happy we chose Jack as our photographer and we would highly recommend him to anybody!

Cheers!
    -Racheal & Dean Salter

Sent on 08/11/2016

Jack Hoyle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Racheal and Dean! It was great working with you both and to hear some familiar accents!

So pleased you're happy with your photos.

Heather · Married on 06/11/2016

We looked at a handful of photographers and found one that had beautiful pictures but when we met with them we felt they were very standoffish and talked to us in a very condescending way. The next week we met with Jack and talked photography, but after finishing that we spent another half hour talking about life and traveling. His personality was a great fit for us. We're fairly laid back people and wanted a photographer who knew what he was doing but also someone with a personality that we felt comfortable with. When we left our first appointment we both new we had found our photographer. Best decision we made! The photos are AMAZING! He got our engagement photos back to us in practically 24 hours and our wedding photos were sent to us 2 weeks after the wedding (just like he said they would be). I would whole-heartily recommend Jack Hoyle Photography to anyone looking for any type of photo shoot.

Sent on 07/08/2016

We loved using Jack for our wedding. First off, he is 6'6" so that helps with photos and reduces any double chins :) Through email he was very responsive and you can pay via Paypal or square. He came to our venue to check out photo places in March (for our May wedding) so he was familiar with the space and to determine what flash and lenses he might need. We got married at the Toledo Zoo, ceremony was outside and the reception was in the aquarium. He was on time and ready to take photos for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. He really captures the day from the food, tables, to people having a good time. He was able to capture great formal photos and some candid photos. He turned around some preview photos within 3 days of the wedding and our full edited photos within two weeks. We are soooo happy with his photos and I can look back and really remember our special weekend. We cant wait for the coffee table books and we are working together to get that designed. There are so many good photos, it is going to be hard to pick out our favorites. I would recommend people in the Toledo and Ann Arbor area to think about Jack.

Sent on 05/22/2016