Macomb, MI 48044 Map · Phone number

About JAC Entertainment

JAC Entertainment is a Detroit, Michigan-based wedding DJ and entertainment company with over 20 years of experience. At JAC Entertainment, you can expect a DJ who is fun, energetic and embodies true professionalism. To ensure no detail goes unplanned, the team at JAC Entertainment will meet with you before your big day to make sure everything is planned for a flawless celebration. On the day of, they’ll help coordinate the timeline so that you’re free to enjoy and relax with your friends and family. For a stress-free entertainment experience with DJs you can trust, inquire about JAC Entertainment!

JAC Entertainment offers all of the services you need to ensure you won’t have to worry about a thing! Their services include:

• Consultation

JAC Entertainment 3
JAC Entertainment 4

Emily Catallo · Married on 01/05/2019

Seamless Day!

Joe was absolutely fantastic. I was one of the "last minute" brides where I didn't do much until the wedding was right around the corner! Joe was so sweet from beginning to end and took my last minute changes and made them happen seamlessly. I didn't have an ounce of unease or stress day of and that had a huge part due to Joe. Day of music was fantastic and he was great about making sure people were always on the dance floor. If a song wasn't getting much attention, he smoothly transitioned to the next one quickly. I had so many of my guests reach out to me to tell me how great our DJ was. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. One of our younger guests wanted to sing along to a few of the songs at the end of the night and Joe was an absolute gem letting her use his (very expensive) mic and giving her and our family a night to remember. We can't say enough nice things about Joe and hope you get the opportunity to work with him!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Wizard

I was stressed about music and JAC Entertainment nailed it! Every generation was on the dance floor having a great time!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Gina · Married on 09/14/2018

September 14, 2018 Wedding

Joe went above and beyond our expectations! We got many compliments on the variety and style of music played. I heard from a lot of my guests that this was the most they have danced at a wedding. There was always someone on the dance floor. We also had a photo booth, which was a hit. Joe had a great personality and was very helpful through the whole process. From planning the music, to orchestrating the entrance and answering questions, he was there for us. Everything was done according to our wishes. I highly recommend JAC Entertainment!!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    JAC Entertainment 5
    JAC Entertainment 6
    JAC Entertainment 7
    JAC Entertainment 8

JAC Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• BTW Photography
    BTW Photography Wedding Photographers

There aren't many DJs I look forward to working with, but Joe is one of them. He is honest, personable, easy to work with, entertaining, knows how to emcee and read the crowd...I can't say enough about Joe and JAC Entertainment. I meet with over 30 DJs a year though the weddings that I shoot, and how many names do I remember? Close to zero. But I not only remember Joe's, I recommend him as well.

• Dream Limousines
    Dream Limousines Wedding Limos

Excellent DJ, we highly recommend! They also did my wedding and did a wonderful job.

• Macomb, MI, 48044 See on map