Malcomb, Macomb, MI 48044 Map · Phone number

About JAC Entertainment

JAC Entertainment is a Detroit, Michigan-based wedding DJ and entertainment company with over 20 years of experience. At JAC Entertainment, you can expect a DJ who is fun, energetic and embodies true professionalism. To ensure no detail goes unplanned, the team at JAC Entertainment will meet with you before your big day to make sure everything is planned for a flawless celebration. On the day of, they’ll help coordinate the timeline so that you’re free to enjoy and relax with your friends and family. For a stress-free entertainment experience with DJs you can trust, inquire about JAC Entertainment!

JAC Entertainment offers all of the services you need to ensure you won’t have to worry about a thing! Their services include:

• Consultation

JAC Entertainment 3
JAC Entertainment 4

Amanda Trerice · Married on 08/24/2019

JAC is amazing!

So happy with how everything turned out!! From the first phone call to the the first meet up to discuss everything- we are so happy we chose Joe and JAC entertainment! Very organized, beautiful lighting, gorgeous monogram, fun photo booth. Hire JAC and you won’t be disappointed! Thank you again for helping to make our night everything we wanted.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Emily Catallo · Married on 01/05/2019

Seamless Day!

Joe was absolutely fantastic. I was one of the "last minute" brides where I didn't do much until the wedding was right around the corner! Joe was so sweet from beginning to end and took my last minute changes and made them happen seamlessly. I didn't have an ounce of unease or stress day of and that had a huge part due to Joe. Day of music was fantastic and he was great about making sure people were always on the dance floor. If a song wasn't getting much attention, he smoothly transitioned to the next one quickly. I had so many of my guests reach out to me to tell me how great our DJ was. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. One of our younger guests wanted to sing along to a few of the songs at the end of the night and Joe was an absolute gem letting her use his (very expensive) mic and giving her and our family a night to remember. We can't say enough nice things about Joe and hope you get the opportunity to work with him!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Wizard

I was stressed about music and JAC Entertainment nailed it! Every generation was on the dance floor having a great time!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

JAC Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• BTW Photography
    BTW Photography Wedding Photographers

There aren't many DJs I look forward to working with, but Joe is one of them. He is honest, personable, easy to work with, entertaining, knows how to emcee and read the crowd...I can't say enough about Joe and JAC Entertainment. I meet with over 30 DJs a year though the weddings that I shoot, and how many names do I remember? Close to zero. But I not only remember Joe's, I recommend him as well.

• Dream Limousines
    Dream Limousines Wedding Limos

Excellent DJ, we highly recommend! They also did my wedding and did a wonderful job.

• Malcomb Macomb, MI, 48044 See on map