Malcomb, Macomb, MI 48044 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About JAC Entertainment

JAC Entertainment is a Detroit, Michigan-based wedding DJ and entertainment company with over 20 years of experience. At JAC Entertainment, you can expect a DJ who is fun, energetic and embodies true professionalism. To ensure no detail goes unplanned, the team at JAC Entertainment will meet with you before your big day to make sure everything is planned for a flawless celebration. On the day of, they’ll help coordinate the timeline so that you’re free to enjoy and relax with your friends and family. For a stress-free entertainment experience with DJs you can trust, inquire about JAC Entertainment!

JAC Entertainment offers all of the services you need to ensure you won’t have to worry about a thing! Their services include:

• Consultation
  • Uplighting
  • Flat screen
  • Projector
Follow JAC Entertainment on

• Music Box Productions, Inc.
  • MiNightOut
moon 68

102 Reviews for JAC Entertainment

Hillary Harris · Married on 05/07/2019

The Ultimate Wedding DJ!

JAC Entertainment is a must-have for your wedding day!! From day one, Joe was super friendly and helpful, and made the planning process easy and fun. He makes sure he will play music his couples will enjoy, and helps with recommendations if you are stuck on any song choices. On the Big Day, Joe helped ensure everything ran smoothly and when it came time to dance, he kept the floor PACKED all night long. He played the perfect mix of classics, 90s, and newer hits to entertain everyone, and also made sure to play every one of our “must play” songs. Our package also included a photo booth, which was a huge hit for guests of all ages, and the printouts were so fun to look at afterwards. We have received so many compliments from guests on how awesome our DJ was, and we couldn’t agree more! Thank you, Joe, for going above and beyond and helping to make our wedding day so much fun!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Emily Catallo · Married on 01/05/2019

Seamless Day!

Joe was absolutely fantastic. I was one of the "last minute" brides where I didn't do much until the wedding was right around the corner! Joe was so sweet from beginning to end and took my last minute changes and made them happen seamlessly. I didn't have an ounce of unease or stress day of and that had a huge part due to Joe. Day of music was fantastic and he was great about making sure people were always on the dance floor. If a song wasn't getting much attention, he smoothly transitioned to the next one quickly. I had so many of my guests reach out to me to tell me how great our DJ was. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. One of our younger guests wanted to sing along to a few of the songs at the end of the night and Joe was an absolute gem letting her use his (very expensive) mic and giving her and our family a night to remember. We can't say enough nice things about Joe and hope you get the opportunity to work with him!

Sent on 01/09/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

JAC Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1200
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 400
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector

• BTW Photography Wedding Photographers

There aren't many DJs I look forward to working with, but Joe is one of them. He is honest, personable, easy to work with, entertaining, knows how to emcee and read the crowd...I can't say enough about Joe and JAC Entertainment. I meet with over 30 DJs a year though the weddings that I shoot, and how many names do I remember? Close to zero. But I not only remember Joe's, I recommend him as well.

• Dream Limousines Wedding Limos

Excellent DJ, we highly recommend! They also did my wedding and did a wonderful job.

• Malcomb Macomb, MI, 48044 See on map
    586-200-1667 (Phone number)
    Location of (JAC Entertainment)