JAC Entertainment Reviews

JAC Entertainment 3
JAC Entertainment 4

Emily Catallo · Married on 01/05/2019

Seamless Day!

Joe was absolutely fantastic. I was one of the "last minute" brides where I didn't do much until the wedding was right around the corner! Joe was so sweet from beginning to end and took my last minute changes and made them happen seamlessly. I didn't have an ounce of unease or stress day of and that had a huge part due to Joe. Day of music was fantastic and he was great about making sure people were always on the dance floor. If a song wasn't getting much attention, he smoothly transitioned to the next one quickly. I had so many of my guests reach out to me to tell me how great our DJ was. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. One of our younger guests wanted to sing along to a few of the songs at the end of the night and Joe was an absolute gem letting her use his (very expensive) mic and giving her and our family a night to remember. We can't say enough nice things about Joe and hope you get the opportunity to work with him!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Wizard

I was stressed about music and JAC Entertainment nailed it! Every generation was on the dance floor having a great time!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Gina · Married on 09/14/2018

September 14, 2018 Wedding

Joe went above and beyond our expectations! We got many compliments on the variety and style of music played. I heard from a lot of my guests that this was the most they have danced at a wedding. There was always someone on the dance floor. We also had a photo booth, which was a hit. Joe had a great personality and was very helpful through the whole process. From planning the music, to orchestrating the entrance and answering questions, he was there for us. Everything was done according to our wishes. I highly recommend JAC Entertainment!!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    JAC Entertainment 5
    JAC Entertainment 6
    JAC Entertainment 7
    JAC Entertainment 8

Aya · Married on 08/18/2018

Joe was wonderful! We heard nothing but a positive feedback from our guests. Everyone was dancing the entire night!
    Thanks so much Joe for helping us make our day extra fun and special

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/20/2018

Best dj ever!

Joe is the most amazing DJ we could have ever hoped for!!! He truly was spectacular for our wedding on July 20, 2018! One of the reasons we chose JAC is because he gave us the option to pick every single song we wanted played, which we thought we wanted but learned was just too much with all the other planning. But for the rest of the songs, he chose just the right ones based on our personalities and what we had already decided on, which we are so very grateful for. It’s like he read our minds and picked the songs we would have chose in the first place. He kept everyone dancing all night long and everyone wanted more at the end of the evening which is exactly what we wanted! We just kept talking about how we were so happy so many people were constantly on the dance floor having an amazing time! He did an awesome job keeping everything on schedule. The lighting he provides was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Joe was beyond awesome in planning process and personally meets with you to go over everything. He is awesome in communication and responses to emails. Joe also has an infections awesome presence that enhances the feeling of your wedding, he’s very professional and we couldn’t have asked for more. We have very high standards for DJs and Joe by far surpassed our expectations. Thank you for being a part of making our wedding the most wonderful day of our lives!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Mikayla · Married on 07/06/2018

Couldn’t of asked for a better DJ. Everyone was up dancing.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Trisha · Married on 06/23/2018

JAC Entertainment was my favorite part about our wedding! Joe really was the glue that held everything together that night, and kept our guests entertained with his great music selection and up beat personality! I would highly recommend for your wedding!!! Be sure to ensure your names are spelled correctly for your photo booth and monogram though, my hubby's name was slightly flubbed but we didn't even notice until the end of the night and it made for a great conversation piece later!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Tifani · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Joe and JAC Entertainment. One of my biggest fears for our wedding was that people wouldn’t enjoy the party but I can assure you that Joe kept the dance floor full and the party going all night long! From the second my husband and I arrived at our reception he made sure we were taken care of and with a drink in hand! We never once worried about what song was going to play next or if there was going to be a variety of music that everyone enjoyed because he knew exactly what to do. If you’re looking for a DJ to get the party started and keep it going, Joe is your guy. Thanks so much for making our reception a night that we will NEVER FORGET!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2018

Joe as so flexible and accommodating to us! His service was excellent and we got so many compliments on all of his work. We appreciated everything he did for us to help make our night the most perfect night ever!! We will recommend him to any friends and family who need a DJ!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Tina · Married on 06/01/2018

Joe was so fun to work with and has a great personality! Our guests especially loved the photo booth!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Miranda · Married on 01/13/2018

My husband and I were worried about finding a DJ for the wedding. We know that a DJ can make or break the reception. We were so happy we chose Joe! The night was amazing, and I have never seen so many people dance at a wedding. 6 months later, I still have MANY people of all ages telling me how our wedding was the most fun wedding they've ever been to, and I really contribute that to Joe! He was professional, organized, knew how to read the crowd, and he listened to our requests. All in all, he was exactly what we wanted. Thanks Joe!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

We were soooo happy with JAC Entertainment! I thought that Joe did an amazing job, he had everyone dancing the whole night and really read the crowd. He is very accommodating and did everything to make us very happy! We had an amazing time at our wedding and Joe made that happen for us. We could not have been more please with his services!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/03/2017

Joe Cusumano with JAC Entertainment was the BEST DJ EVER! He was prompt, kind, courteous, and professional. He worked with us and listened to our wishes to give us the most amazing wedding day. All of my guests loved Joe and the music. The dance floor was full all night. He traveled all the way to Charelvoix for our wedding to a venue he has never been too. And he did an amazing job with everything and was very affordable. He even helped our photographer! Joe was definitely my favorite vendor I worked with by far. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/06/2017

M · Married on 07/22/2017

Joe and his photo booth assistant were amazing! Joe was so helpful before the wedding and had an awesome list of songs but was willing to find any song we wanted. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire and it was a great wedding because of that!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Casey · Married on 06/10/2017

JAC Entertainment was absolutely awesome to work with! Joe was very accessible during the whole planning portion and made our night run very smooth! They were punctual, available, and kept the party going! We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Maia · Married on 05/13/2017

We used JAC Entertainment for our wedding reception. We could not have been more pleased with the DJ, photo booth, and uplighting services provided. Joe was extremely easy to work with, very responsive, and had great attention to detail. He kept us on schedule, and kept the dance party going all night long. Our guests gave rave reviews and we know he was a big part of why we were able to have so much fun!

Sent on 06/13/2017
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 04/30/2017

Joe was great to work with. He was accommodating to our last minute changes, and everything at the wedding turned out perfect.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Chloe · Married on 12/16/2016

Joe was a fantastic DJ!! He worked with us at a venue that didn't have a traditional set up and made it functional. He also got everyone out on the dance floor. Our guests had a great time and I would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Rachael · Married on 11/20/2016

Joe is great! He takes care of you and makes sure you're day goes smoothly! He was willing to meet up with us before several times to talk about details and gave us a great deal overall! He played a good variety of old classics, along with line dancing songs such as cupid shuffle, and newer songs! Highly recommended by this bride!

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

JAC did a phenomenal job at our wedding!! I have been to a wedding in the past with JAC entertainment so I knew Joe would do a great job at our event. From the early planning stages, Joe made it easy to figure out our needs and he was very accommodating throughout the entire planning process. He took the time to meet with us beforehand to discuss our reception plans and he did an awesome job keeping track of all of the details. Joe is extremely professional and knows how to start the party!! He also does a great job of playing music that appeals to the larger audience and keeping keeping the guests on the dance floor. We loved the uplighting, monogram and Photo Booth too! I would recommend JAC entertainment to anyone who was hosting a wedding or a special event!! Thanks for making our celebration so fun & memorable!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/17/2016

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! Joe kept the dance floor packed all night and made sure everything ran smoothly for us! He made sure we were well prepared for our big day and kept us on schedule to ensure everything was done in a timely manner. We cannot say enough nice things about Joe, his professionalism and his services! We highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

guido · Married on 09/03/2016

My wife found Joe online, He exceeded my expectations of what a DJ really is. Cant say enough positive things about Joe and his operation. Made my wedding day run smooth and kept the party going! Thanks JAC

Sent on 09/16/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/28/2016

My Fiance' and I booked with Joe a year or so before our wedding. He was great right off of the bat. We felt comfortable that he would keep us on track, and for two people who have not been to a wedding before, this was a big deal. He was very professional and outgoing. Unfortunately, about 6 months before the wedding, a family commitment didn't allow him to DJ our wedding. Since this happened months in advance, Joe was able to help us out finding another DJ that he works with. Dave was great!! He went above and beyond and kept the party going all night. My fiance' and I were very impressed that he even got the couple of children that we had at the reception involved and dancing. He had a special song and dance picked out for them with light up microphones. All of the parents and guests loved that little touch he added to the night. Dave kept us on track (which was very important to us), and even let us know if we were able to push something out because we were running ahead of schedule. my fiance' and I were very impressed with Dave and the music selection that he chose to ensure that everyone was dancing and having a good time. He played all the music that we requested to be played, and even played some that people requested the night of. I can't say enough of great he was and how happy everyone was with the entire night and party. Even though we switched DJ's with Joe, we couldn't be more pleased and very happy Joe was able to hook us up with someone he trusted.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Kyle · Married on 08/20/2016

Joe was AWESOME! He kept everything moving along amid the chaos throughout the night. The playlist was awesome and he played all the songs we asked him to (there were a lot) along with sprinkling in some of his own personal touches. We had dozens of people tell us they have never been to a reception where the dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT LONG. This was the case with Joe! Honestly it couldn't have been better. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

We loved working with JAC entertainment for our wedding! Joe was very personable and easy to work with! At our wedding, he was engaged with our guests and attentive to their preferences! The photo booth and up lighting were great additions to the evening as well! We are thrilled to have chosen Joe as our wedding DJ????

Sent on 09/20/2016