J Thomas Burnett Photography

Charlotte, NC View map

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words, Words That Will Tell the Story of Your Love for Generations & Generations to Come.

Don't let all of the wedding planning and preparations that you put for your wedding be forgotten. What you are really trying to create are great memories for your friends and family and most importantly memories of the day that you and your beloved started your life together. It’s not your beautiful wedding dress, designer wedding cake, or the elegant limousine that will allow you to relive the emotions of that day… it’s your photographs.

The story of your love is unique...

...powerful and worthy to be captured and preserved. When you think about capturing and telling your love story to your family for years to come, you realize that wedding photography is not an expense but an investment into your future and the future of your family. We invite you to share with us your vision, desires and story.

Top Carolina Wedding Photographer

J. Thomas Burnett captures the story of your love with specific focus on capturing moving and emotional pictures. The goal of our photography team is to capture the feeling and emotion of the most memorable moments of your wedding day.

Like you, your Wedding day is unique and not a “cookie cutter” event, it has its own style, feel and collection of memories. It’s that uniqueness and style that we are passionate about capturing.

Even after years of photography and meeting hundreds of people no two couples have been alike. Each story has been a new and exciting adventure and we are looking forward to telling yours.

In order to capture your story as it unfolds I adopted a cross between two photographic styles. Lifestyle photography and photojournalism . I love the natural story as it happens and so I aim to be as unobtrusive as possible. When it is needed I combine a playful and relaxed sense of guidance and leadership for a few posed pictures. The result is a diverse mixture of candid images and natural looking poses that tell your wedding story.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
    Maria Married on 05/27/2012
    Jesse was our photogropher for our May wedding. We met with Jesse twice before the wedding and he was very professional, knowledgable, and very patient with us. He answered all our questions and asked us questions. My husband and I were very impressed with his work, knowledge, and professionalism. The day of the wedding him and his partner were amazing, they did all the photographes we had asked for that time allowed. He helped calm me before the wedding and helped capture the memory of that day. We were contacted shortly after the wedding about the status of our photos and were so excited when we received our images. The photos were TERRIFIC! Jesse and his partner captured the true beauty of the day and my husband and I can not say enough how GREAT him and his work are!
    Dave Married on 08/06/2010
    Mr. Burnett and his wife provided flawless service. Prior to the wedding, they were extremely flexible with meeting and discussing the types of photos my wife and I were looking for. They provided suggestions and feedback to what we had desired in order to give us an opulent array of wedding photos. During the ceremony, Mr. Burnett was precise in getting the approriate shots while not drawing attention to himself. Formal shots were quickly and efficiently executed. Mr. Burnett was very responsive to the needs of all the family involved. Between the ceremony and reception, outdoor photos were taken with incomparable brilliance. At the reception, again Mr. Burnett and his wife were concious to get the best shots while remaining out of the spotlight. My wife and I were contacted shortly after the wedding to tell us the status of our photos and within a short period of time we received the finished product. The photos are incredible and I would give 20 stars if I could!
    Nelly Married on 02/25/2012
    If you are looking for a Photographer that is going to make you feel at ease and relaxed on your wedding day, and give you a hand in every detail all the way down the isle... you found him! Oh and it helps that the photos are stunning too of course, but you already knew that if you've seen his work.

iWed Cinema Photography iWed Cinema Photography Wedding Photographers

It's not just the innovative photos that will captivate you, but the personalized, one-on-one quality of services that will enhance the memory of your day. I had the opportunity to work with JT Photography on several occasions. I myself am a wedding photographer and understand the demands of a hectic wedding day. Despite how challenging it is, JThomas photography never compromises the hospitality and quality of their services and they work by very high standards. Without hesitation, I am pleased to say any Bride would be lucky to be served by JThomas Photography.

Gail Partylanner Gail Partylanner Wedding Planners

Works well with all of hhis clients and is a true professional.

billbywater.com billbywater.com Banquet Halls

Dramatic compositions and engaging use of black and white photography.

Charlotte, NC, 28207
Location of (J Thomas Burnett Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding