Columbia, MD 21045 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500

About J Row Photography

There are things in life that must be remembered forever and your wedding is no exception! Your memories are precious and our goal is to capture them for you to enjoy for a lifetime. We approach weddings with a photojournalistic style so that your images are created in a natural and open style that is complemented with an artistic style that will make your wedding images special and unique. We are there through it all, and capture everything to the very last detail of your special day. We take the time to talk with you about what you are looking for in photography and you will be able meet your photographer before the wedding, which means that by the time your wedding comes around, you know exactly who is going to show up. You have enough things to think about, but worrying about your photographer won't be one of them!

Follow J Row Photography on

KBW008
LCeng106

28 Reviews for J Row Photography

Jody · Married on 05/25/2019

Jesse is great to work with. She is friendly and kind and has a true passion for taking pictures. She took my ideas from Pintrist and added her own touch so everything was one of a kind. She also was honest, I hate someone to tell you things look good when they don't and she didn't do this. She was willing to work around my schedule for all photo shoots and went above and beyond the call of duty. I have found my photographer for life

Sent on 04/10/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/11/2018

I use J Row Photography for all of my photos. She did my maternity photos, new born, 1 month, 3 month and we have our 6 month pictures scheduled. They are really great photos!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Kaya · Married on 04/14/2018

Jesse was our photographer for our engagement photo shoot! She was very professional, responsive and flexible with scheduling. She was very open to all of my ideas and was great a making them a reality. The photo quality and editing was amazing. Jesse was great at communicating timely and despite the rainiy day we have awesome shots to choose from. We look forward to continuing to work with her for future photo shoots.

Sent on 04/07/2017

• Rev. Rebecca A. Skidmore of Heartfelt Memories
    Rev. Rebecca A. Skidmore of Heartfelt Memories Wedding Officiants

Jessie and Evan are fabulous to work with! It is always such a pleasure working with JRow Photography. They are fun, creative, professional -- and always ready to try something new and different. Whenever I work with JRow, I am just as eager as the bride to see the wonderful photos they've created! Wedding photography is so personal - and JRow knows and understands how to effectively communicate with their clients and get a sense of what styles the couple wants!

• Absolute Entertainment
    Absolute Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jesse is fantastic! Her photos really capture the character and energy of the event. Super easy to work with and super fun, Jesse is ready to shoot your event!

• Dance Masters Entertainment
    Dance Masters Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jessie and Evan are fabulous photographers. They are very creative and classy in every shot they take. Working with them was so easy as a vendor/coordinator. Thier charming personalities comes through in they work. Always working hard at every event they do. I highly recommend them!!!!!

• Columbia, 21045 See on map