P.O. Box 334, Puyallup, WA 98371 Map · Phone number

About j. robbins florist

My delight is in bringing my brides' visions to life. There is nothing better than hearing her say that her flowers are even more gorgeous than she could have imagined, and I am so blessed to be able to hear that a lot! The only way to achieve this, though, is through establishing a relationship of trust with my brides, so I like to take time in our meetings to listen and really understand what each person is about. It is wonderful when we are on the same page and ideas are flowing, we really feel connected and are on the same wavelength! Her part in this is to come prepared for our meeting, with some inspiration, whether that is a color palatte, or a theme to weave throughout, and a few photos or drawings of things she likes or doesn't like. She should have a date chosen, a venue booked and an idea of what she and her wedding party will wear. I bring photos and books for further inspiration, and a brain packed full of ideas, creativity, and the experience of over 18 years in the wedding business. We then talk and develop a plan together for her special day, including pricing estimates, so that she has a detailed plan for her wedding decor. I work with most budget ranges. It is good to set a time to meet that is at least 3 months ahead of the wedding (6-9 months ahead for a summer wedding), but if that is not possible, I have been known to pull off fabulous last minute events, too!

• Valentina's Floral Design
  • Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design
  • Folk Art Flowers

6 Reviews for j. robbins florist

Kristen · Married on 08/10/2012

I have nothing but great things to say about Jennifer at J Robbins Florist! I was able to see her work at a wedding I had been to and I knew I would be contacting when I began to plan my wedding! Her work is beautiful and she was able to listen and carry out our vision beautifully!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Emily · Married on 06/02/2012

Jennifer Robbins is the owner of this florist company, and she was excellent! She helped me figure out the centerpieces for our tables, which turned out perfectly. I wasn't really sure what I wanted so she ended up giving me great ideas.

Jennifer set up all the table centerpieces, put the decorative flowers on our wedding cake, and prepared our floral arranegments for the wedding ceremony. Everything was taken care of beautifully when we arrived which was extremely helpful for a bride on her wedding day.

Fantastic service!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Chrystina · Married on 09/13/2009

My flowers from Jen were stunning. Jennifer is extremely talented and I love her style. She is also very kind, accomodating, and relaxing. She just knew what I wanted. She handled changes, even last minute changes, very well. Her value is also great. The flowers we received were so vibrant and lasted so long. Our guests still comment on the beautiful flowers. Jennifer is the best!

Sent on 09/29/2009

Award

• P.O. Box 334 Puyallup, 98371 See on map
    Location of (j. robbins florist)