Other couples have also viewed:
21 Reviews for J & M Expressions Photography
Recommended by 100% of couples
97 User photos
Abbe B · Married on 10/26/2019
Couldn’t be happier! Wonderful to work with
We knew our photos would be special but we had no idea how truly amazing they would be. I cried when we first saw them. Words can not describe how grateful we are to have worked with such amazing photographers. They were professional but also a lot of fun. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for jaw dropping wedding photos.Sent on 12/30/2019
Chelsea Reome-Nedlik · Married on 10/12/2019
Simply the best!
I love Josh and Mallory so much! I will stick to headings to avoid completely gushing:
- The quality of our photos is spectacular. Josh and Mallory have a great eye for everything in the shot. They’re also really good at capturing personalities and action in photos. This is crucial for photos of your reception (specifically the dance floor)!
- From our engagement photos to our wedding photos, Josh and Mallory put us at ease so quickly. Our photos looked so natural and captured every emotion of our big day so genuinely. Nothing looked forced or posed...even the posed photos look organic!
- Exceedingly organized and efficient. I was amazed at how quickly they did our bridal party and posed family photos, without it feeling rushed. They’re also willing to go above and beyond. The day of our wedding, our venue’s planner was unexpectedly not present. Josh and Mallory stepped in with our DJ to keep us on track. Also, Josh helped the groomsmen pin their boutineers and Mallory helped to bustle my dress.
- ALL of our engagement photos were done and sent to us the SAME DAY we took them. For real! We had about 18 sneak peak wedding photos the day after our wedding, and all our photos were done in about 6 weeks. And they gave us soooo many photos!
- Josh and Mallory are two of the kindest, most easy-going people you’ll meet. You spend a lot of time with your photographers on your wedding day. Do yourselves a favor and spend it with these guys. Our entire wedding party loved chatting with them. They really soothed everyone’s anxiety, too!
To conclude, Josh and Mallory are the best photographers and humans out there. You will not regret having them photograph your wedding!Sent on 12/30/2019
Krystal Russo · Married on 10/04/2019
Hands down the best!
Josh and Mallory are the best! They were there for everything, like our guardian angels. They didn't just do a fantastic job with our pictures but they fixed my broken bracelet, helped bustle my dress, helped with the boutonnieres and so much more. Plus they are super cool. We couldn't have done it without them. 👍⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Sent on 01/05/2020