J Felton Events

Kannapolis, NC View map Visit website
1 review
$2,800 Package Price

$2,800 Package Price

J Felton Events is a wedding planning service based in Kannapolis, North Carolina. Owner Janera Felton specializes in curating bespoke experiences that celebrate the individuality of each couple’s love story. This creative professional boasts extensive experience and is able to design weddings of all sizes and styles. She strives to transform moments into memories by providing dedicated services from start to finish.

J Felton Events offers a wide array of services designed to suit soon-to-be newlyweds’ unique needs. Janera is an experienced professional who is happy to provide full-service planning to alleviate any pre-wedding stress. This package includes comprehensive services including consultations, event design, vendor meetings, and day-of coordination. Other services such as partial planning and day-of coordination are available. Janera invites soon-to-be newlyweds to schedule a consultation to discuss their vision.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$350

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Rodnita P. Married on 11/05/2022

The Best in the business

For my fiancé and I it was imortent to find someone of color that we could work with who would understand us and our culture. Janera was simply the best! She is always available and if she isn't she will get back with you when she can. She is very professional and full of knowledge. She has thought of things that you didn't even think of. My wedding day went so well. If any hiccups were present, I had no idea. Everyone bragged about how our wedding was so beautiful, organized, and well planned. She listened to our request and made sure they were honored. If you want the best then check her out.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

J Felton Events 1
Exclusive
J Felton Events 2
Discount

This promotion is offered for all military personnel to show our appreciation. The discount will be applied to the total owed for all services.

Pricing

Team

Janera  Felton
Janera Felton
Wedding Planner / Coordinator

I have always been a planner at heart. It is my passion. I enjoyed planning events while in the military and for friends and family. I decided to take that experience to a larger scale starting with my own wedding and I have been in the industry ever since.

Leonard  Felton
Leonard Felton
Wedding Coordinator / IT Specialist

I am organized and exceed in creating online systems to make things run efficiently. I am always learning new tools and strive to see things through. While in the military, I developed knowledge and skills that allowed me to ensure all processes run smoothly. It is something I overall enjoy and am good at.

Tania  Thomas
Tania Thomas
Assistant Wedding Coordinator

I have extensive experience in administrative task and have been thriving as an assistant for many years. I am organized, resourceful, and have strong time management skills.

Le Meridien Charlotte/Sheraton Charlotte Hotel
4.8 out of 5 rating , 10 Reviews
· Hotel Weddings
Big Chill
4.9 out of 5 rating , 37 Reviews
· Banquet Halls

Rogers Lake Road Kannapolis, NC, 28081
Location of (J Felton Events)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding