51 LaFayette Street, Salem, MA 01970 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

15 Reviews for J Danielle Photography

Erin · Married on 04/18/2010

She was so great to work with and captured so many moments on that day. Lots of candids! I got a great amount of photos for the value which was awesome! She did engagement as well which was great!

Jessica · Married on 04/17/2010

We absolutely loved our pictures for our wedding!!!! That was one thing that was super important to us. Ella Rue Photography far exceeded our expectations and would highly recommend them to any other bride and groom. I actually had a good friend of ours see our wedding pictures and said she wished she had chosen a photographer like ours for their wedding when they got married.

Paula · Married on 03/06/2010

Wow!

Quality of Service:
    Danielle is not your typical photographer. I could tell from day one that she was different than all the others. Every detail was captured (and I didn't even give her a list!) and everything that was written in the contract was fulfilled. When I saw my pictures from my Engagement session, I was so happy and so excited for her to do my wedding. I got so many compliments on them! I was POURING with sweat and had tons of bug bites at our session, but those were some of my favorite pictures she took!

Responsiveness:
    She was always quick and easy to get in touch with. Always alert and paid attention.

Professionalism: Even though she became my friend through a friend, she was serious about her work and kept everything professional. She always made us laugh and she was a fun person to be around.

Value for the Cost: I was honestly confused when I heard the prices because I saw all the weddings she did on her blog and was really impressed. I was on a low strict budget and I do NOT think I would have ever found such a good photographer with such a great outcome for this price. The other photographers I interviewed do not compare. I ordered a TON of wedding pictures from her after the wedding. I ordered some for my whole album (of all sizes) all of them for my side of the family and my husbands for about $150. I got a LOT of pictures.

Flexibility: Not only was she flexible but made great suggestions that really helped the whole flow of my wedding. I changed my mind a lot (even my date once!) and she was always cool about it.

Creativity: They should really have this as one of the rating categories. I was really concerned about where to take my engagement photo shoot and where to take my wedding pictures before my wedding. In the end, I realized it didn't matter that much. Because she can make an ugly broken down truck, an abandoned house, an ugly shed, and nasty shrubs.. look beautiful! I would have never thought up of the places she took us.

PS. I already told Danielle this, but she is definently shooting my maternity/baby shoot! (Whenever that may be!)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Wes Haley Films
    Wes Haley Films Wedding Videographers

Danielle is professional and very fun to work with. I've worked with her twice now, and both times she seems to really have fun during the wedding day.

• 51 LaFayette Street Salem, 01970 See on map