About IZ Cinema

Your love story becomes an epic movie here.

IZ Cinema is a wedding videography company based in Carmel, California. Part of the wedding videography industry since 2013, the company provides its services throughout the local areas of San Francisco, San Jose, and Napa. IZ Cinema specializes in cinematic and storytelling styles of videography. Carlos is the creative director of IZ Cinema, responsible for creating effects and editing videos. He has two associates: Talia, the lead shooter, and David, the associate shooter. The company lets the couples choose what kind of style they want in filming their wedding event.

IZ Cinema films various wedding events, including ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, and pre-ceremonies. They provide final videos on Blu-ray, USB flash drive, digital download, and more. IZ Cinema also offers the following services:

• Drone footage
  • Liability insurance
  • Full feature and highlight videos
  • Multiple locations

Drone Footage (1)
High-Def Video (1)
DVD (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

Carlos Izquierdo from IZ Cinema was so great to work with! He captured the essence of our wedding exactly how we wanted and created such a beautiful film that made us relive our wedding all over again. He captured all the best moments but was never in the way of the wedding festivities, the photographer, or our guests. We would recommend him to anyone that wants to work with the best and most cutting edge videographer there is!

Profile Picture Tricia, 2/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Carlos was so friendly, he took the time to explain everything we were going to do and ask us for our input. I know being in front of a camera can be awkward if your not used to it, but Carlos made us feel so comfortable. He was also super accommodating with our family that wanted to come, he took the time to talk with them and got to know them too. He also was very flexible working with our budget, which was very tight, there were something's we didn't need filmed and we were able to remove those to get within our budget. The other outstanding thing Carlos did that for me set him above all other videographers that we had talk with was the time he took (over an hour) to talk with us over the phone. I got to explain what I wanted, looked at videos together, and I got to show him out wedding venue (because it's a little unique). He listened to all our questions and concerns and put our minds at easy about everything. Now about our save the date video.
I think the best surprise while waiting for it to be completed was the teaser. All our friends and family LOVED the teaser and wanted more. The film was so much more than I expected. It is a unique way to get our friends and family excited our big day. Carlos used a drone to get some fun film of my fiancé and I, this made our video stand out. Every time I watch it I get butterflies.

Wedding update* Our wedding day was absolutely amazing! I feel like our wedding video captured all of it! Working with Carlos was so easy, he worked hard to make sure to get the images and parts of the wedding I wanted even though the wedding venue was not easy to navigate. Carlos also worked very well with our photographer making each transition so seamless, whether we were inside or out. Carlos was kept me updated on the time to make sure we had enough time for the video. It was so much fun and relaxing working with Carlos! THANK YOU so much for our amazing wedding video!

Profile Picture Erinraquel, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We cannot thank Carlos enough for doing such an amazing job creating our wedding film. We absolutely LOVED it! He did such an incredible job capturing special moments from our special day. Not only did he create the an amazing wedding film, but he also made us a beautiful engagement film. Carlos was so friendly and was truly, a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive, attentive and friendly. He made the whole process fun and exciting. We are so blessed have had the opportunity to have work with him.Hiring Carlos as our wedding videographer was one of the best wedding planning decision we made! We highly recommend Izcinema for anyone who is looking for an amazing videographer!

Profile Picture ana, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Carlos was the videographer for our wedding in Aug 2015. We really enjoyed working with him and would recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent and professional videographer!

He was wonderful to work with because of the following:
1) Carlos was great with communication, he was reliable, and he was overall a great guy - He would call, email, and text with responses VERY quickly. This mattered a lot to me when I was looking for wedding vendors. He would call at the promised time and he would show up at the correct location. About 2 weeks before the wedding, we spoke in great detail about the schedule; we had a lot to iron out because he would be filming in 3 different locations (hotel, ceremony, and reception). 4 days before the wedding, we shot a Save the Date video. This was the first time we met him. He went over how to pose, where to stand, what to do, etc. We could tell how passionate he was about his work. We felt very comfortable!

2) His toys - Carlos has A LOT of really neat equipment that he works with. The aerial shots that he acquired were particularly incredible (done with a drone!!!). I don't know the names of all the different ones, but he has mastered when to use each tool for what purpose.

3) Carlos' work is amazing and it speaks for itself! He has a way with music selection. He doesn't pick mainstream top 40 songs. He'll find less known songs that work perfectly with the video. He pieced together a really well done, professional video of our wedding. It captured the emotions throughout the day and turned it into a motion picture. We plan to watch it over and over again.

Profile Picture Denise, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Carlos was wonderful from start to finish. We provided this as a wedding gift to my brother and his wife and it turned out amazing. One of my all time favorite wedding videos. Carlos was friendly the entire time, a pleasure to work with, talk to to and more importantly the video was fantastic. It really captures the mood and characters of our happy couple and their families. The layered voices with the video added depth, the quality of the entire film was magnificent and to top it off the fly over portions were a really amazing addition for the view.

You won't be able to get this kind of quality elsewhere. Thank you Carlos!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wedding video was stunning! Carlos Captured the feeling and mood of our special day perfectly! When I watched the video I was moved to tears (not easily done for me). It was such a special thing for my guests to see after the wedding and an incredible way to share a bit of the day with people who were unable to attend our wedding. I highly recommend Iz Cinema to any and all couples looking for a very special/personal/unique video of your very important day!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Carlos' videography service is worth every penny because of so many aspects, but if I had to pick just one - the DRONE. The technology he uses and his method of videography are SO beautiful and up to date with what I was looking for in a wedding video. He was communicative about expectations of when we would receive our film and provided the option to have a data dump in which we got all extra footage just in case we ever want to sift through all that when we're 80. I've also seen him mesh and work extremely well with 3 different photography teams, so that your day goes so smoothly. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User5148056, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cinematic, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Save The Date

Carlos was a pleasure to work with during our Save the Date video. We met him at a bridal fair and he was very much on top of following up with us to set up a time for our video. During the video shoot, he was very good at directing my fiance and me which was super important to us because it helped us feel very comfortable. The final video came out great! He turned it around in just a few days and was able to provide sneak peeks right after we finished shooting the video. All of my friends and family are very impressed. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a very cinematic wedding video.
=== UPDATED AFTER A TEXT CONVERSATION WITH VENDOR ===
Unfortunately, the overall 4.6 rating was not satisfactory so I was asked by the vendor that I remove my review. Just for FULL disclosure here, our Save the Date video was free. It was promoted as a giveaway at the bridal fair we met at and I was announced as a winner on Instagram. Allow me to clarify the following - for VALUE, a 4/5 rating was strictly based on the full wedding packages IZ Cinema offers. Of course, I'm not basing it on the $0 cost of the Save the Date video we won. After working with Carlos, we were left wishing we could work with him again for our wedding. However, $3,250 for a 7-10min video was out of our price range. Our hope was to get a slightly longer video for anything in the $3K range. Therefore, after reviewing other videographer's price packages and talking to brides who have recently worked with videographers, I felt a 4/5 rating on value was fair and still very good. Again, this was on cost and time length of video you get post-wedding. Well, the reaction I got due to this rating was disappointing and upsetting. Text received said "I never expected to get my first non-5-star rating from a FREE giveaway client. I would appreciate you removing the review." Needless to say, I never expected such treatment for being a "FREE" client. So, just be careful if you win a giveaway.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6488228, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Cinematic, Digital Download, Save The Date

We love our videos from IZ Cinema! Carlos was great to work with, and his passion showed throughout the entire process. He went the extra mile to meet all of our requests! Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Alexa, 4/22/17, 1 Review