Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Israel Rose Jewelry

Israel Rose Jewelry

About:

Israel Rose Jewelry is a leading store for unique & antique Estate Jewelry, Located in the heart of New York’s Diamond and Jewelry District since 1973. We offer the highest quality antiques estate jewelry, engagement rings, wedding bands, Bracelets, Necklaces and more at wholesale prices. We search extensively to find beautiful and exceptional fine vintage jewelry items from Victorian, Edwardian, Art Nouveau, Art Deco, Mid-Century Retro and Contemporary periods.

Business Address:

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow Israel Rose Jewelry on

3 Reviews for Israel Rose Jewelry

excellent service. very professional and informative

Profile Picture User7897326, Recently Married, 0 Reviews
2.7

We used they online portal and were a little disappointed in the quality of reparation, but luckily were able to go to Maloy's in Portlland, OR and have the fine details fixed up a little. We purchased a 1920's engagement ring with a lot of filigree that was less than perfect from Israel Rose. We were assured that the diamond was real by Maloys, and even with the small cost of repair from the local shop, still a good value. It just would have been nice to avoid that extra step, but now we know where to go for all of our future jewelry needs!

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/6/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My husband Tim and I had a very positive experience working with Israel Rose Jewelers! We only used them for my engagement ring (my wedding band was a family heirloom and my husband's wedding band was special ordered from a website).

We stubbled upon their website when I was looking for images of antique engagement rings because I liked that style. When Tim saw the extensive selection, he decided to contact them for an appointment. David helped Tim narrow down his top choices bit by bit, allowing him plenty of time to consider each option carefully. The price was excellent and the ring is everything I could have hoped for!

I returned to have the ring sized (it was a bit too big) a few days after Tim proposed and they were very accommodating (they told me to come in whenever was convenient). The ring was sized and cleaned right in front of me (it never left my sight).

Also, when we took the ring to have it independently appraised for insurance purposes, the appraisal provided by Israel Rose was precisely accurate and matched the independent appraiser's evaluation. The value of the ring was right where they said it would be.

We would recommend them to anyone looking for a piece of antique, vintage or estate jewelry.

Profile Picture Jillian, 3/25/12, 7 Reviews

My Photo Album

15 Photos

21 West 47th Street, Booth 21, New York, NY 10036   See On Map
212-944-2370 (phone)
By Appointment only 10am to 5:30pm Monday through Thursday 10am to 4pm Fridays Closed on weekends