21 West 47th Street, Booth 21, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number

About Israel Rose Jewelry

About:

Israel Rose Jewelry is a leading store for unique & antique Estate Jewelry, Located in the heart of New York's Diamond and Jewelry District since 1973. We offer the highest quality antiques estate jewelry, engagement rings, wedding bands, Bracelets, Necklaces and more at wholesale prices. We search extensively to find beautiful and exceptional fine vintage jewelry items from Victorian, Edwardian, Art Nouveau, Art Deco, Mid-Century Retro and Contemporary periods.

Business Address:

fullsizerender

3 Reviews for Israel Rose Jewelry

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 03/25/2012

My husband Tim and I had a very positive experience working with Israel Rose Jewelers! We only used them for my engagement ring (my wedding band was a family heirloom and my husband's wedding band was special ordered from a website).

We stubbled upon their website when I was looking for images of antique engagement rings because I liked that style. When Tim saw the extensive selection, he decided to contact them for an appointment. David helped Tim narrow down his top choices bit by bit, allowing him plenty of time to consider each option carefully. The price was excellent and the ring is everything I could have hoped for!

I returned to have the ring sized (it was a bit too big) a few days after Tim proposed and they were very accommodating (they told me to come in whenever was convenient). The ring was sized and cleaned right in front of me (it never left my sight).

Also, when we took the ring to have it independently appraised for insurance purposes, the appraisal provided by Israel Rose was precisely accurate and matched the independent appraiser's evaluation. The value of the ring was right where they said it would be.

We would recommend them to anyone looking for a piece of antique, vintage or estate jewelry.

Connie · Married on 03/19/2011

We love these guys! While shopping for our wedding rings, we came across the Israel Rose website, which is hands down the best online inventory we have seen from any jeweler. My engagement ring is antique, purchased from Craig Evans Small in Los Angeles, and I was hoping to find another great vintage/antiques jeweler in New York, where I live, and I’m so glad I found Israel Rose.

We ended up going with a Cartier platinum Love ring for my husband, and I’m happy to report that we saved about a $1000 by not going directly to Cartier. They polished it until it looked sparkling new, and we felt so lucky that they had the right size. They also offered to clean my ring and replace a side stone that fell out—free of charge! Due to their extensive knowledge of antique jewelry, I had no qualms about leaving my ring, which I’m usually very protective about.

On top of the great selection and service, they made us laugh and feel comfortable every visit we made. I’ve already recommended them to friends, and I’ll definitely be back, hopefully for a nice anniversary gift.

Meghan · Married on 04/06/2013

2.6
      2.5
      3.0
      3.5
      2.0
      2.5

We used they online portal and were a little disappointed in the quality of reparation, but luckily were able to go to Maloy's in Portlland, OR and have the fine details fixed up a little. We purchased a 1920's engagement ring with a lot of filigree that was less than perfect from Israel Rose. We were assured that the diamond was real by Maloys, and even with the small cost of repair from the local shop, still a good value. It just would have been nice to avoid that extra step, but now we know where to go for all of our future jewelry needs!

Israel Rose Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Diamond Certification, Ring Sizing
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks, 7+ weeks

• 21 West 47th Street, Booth 21 New York, NY 10036 See on map
    By Appointment only 10am to 5:30pm Monday through Thursday 10am to 4pm Fridays Closed on weekends