Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date

About Intricate Exposures

Intricate Exposures is a wedding photographer located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. They understand that your photos will last forever, long after the flowers dry up and the dress is packed. The photographer can evoke emotions through contemporary, traditional, vintage, natural and photojournalistic-style shots.

Experience
The company is owned and operated by Kelsie. She has been a photographer since 2010.

With each photograph, Intricate Exposures will use your love as the main subject. They can offer boudoir shoots, engagement shoots, wedding portraits and trash the dress sessions. If necessary, the photographer can provide additional hours. Couples may choose from the following services:

• Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images

Other Services
Kelsie also provides specialty photographic items. These include:

• Canvas

Intricate Exposures 7
  • Gretchen

Gretchen Seidel · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Kelsie is the BEST

We just had our engagement shoot with Kelsie and all I can say is 'wow.' I have to rave for a second. The most important part of our wedding (besides our vows) was our photographer – I needed someone who I could feel comfortable and relaxed around and never made me feel posed or weird. Kelsie made us feel so natural and she really captured who we are as a couple. And she turned around our pictures sooooo quickly. I'm beyond obsessed. Our wedding isn't for another 418 days, but I'm counting down the seconds now because I know the pictures will be absolutely perfect and everything that I could have possibly hoped for.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Intricate Exposures 15
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 06/09/2019

SO Amazing! Felt like I had a personal manager

HIGHLY recommend! Everyone thought Kelsie was my friend at first because she's just that cool! My husband and I are a bit shy and nervous we'd have awkward pictures, but I was so wrong! She knew how to have fun and keep me on track with everything the day of the wedding. She went way beyond expectations and even tied my dress in the perfect bow for me. My friends were telling me they plan on booking her if they ever get married. No doubt, she is THE BEST out there. I booked the small package, so I didn't get the privilege to meet others on her team, but there isn't a doubt, if they work with Kelsie, they are absolutely phenomenal at their job!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Intricate Exposures 16
    Intricate Exposures 17

Brenna Cooke · Married on 06/09/2019

Holy smokes.

Kelsie is AMAZING. Just look at her page. Look at the photos. Wowza. Pictures say a thousand words and her’s tell stories. My entire family and my now-husband’s family were SO impressed by the quality of her work, her sense of humor and how she works with people in general. There is no other photographer we would have wanted to shoot our wedding. Kelsie and her husband are such a great team and work so well together - LOOK NO FURTHER FOR A PHOTOGRAPHER! Their prices are beyond fair for the amount of photos you get, as well as the quality and the beautiful candid moments.

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Intricate Exposures 18
    Intricate Exposures 19
    Intricate Exposures 20

Intricate Exposures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Grand Rapids Grand Rapids, MI, 49546 See on map