Inspoflow Entertainment

• Black Tie Entertainment

6 Reviews for Inspoflow Entertainment

Rico Delatorre · Married on 02/28/2020

Gold standard

Torrin was as professional as they come. I have used several DJ’s in the past and have never been as satisfied as I did for this past experience. I will certainly recommend him specifically to all of my friends. Torrin not only made the experience as relaxing and stress free as possible but his energy made it fun. He is patient and knew his audience from beginning to end. We couldn’t be happier Torrin was a part of our wedding day.

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Ann

Ann Feeherry · Married on 02/28/2020

Wedding DJ

Torrin was absolutely amazing!! When I got engaged, I had never hired a DJ, and the process felt overwhelming! Torrin was helpful, knowledgeable, and so kind from the moment I first inquired about his services. He meet with us in person and talked us through all of our questions. On the day of the wedding he was so professional, and fun! He did a great job gauging the room and the audience and made sure everyone had a chance to hit the dance floor. I HIGHLY recommend him!!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Linda · Married on 09/03/2018

I highly recommend Torrin for any event. We hired Torrin for our wedding. He was very flexible to meet up and consult ideas and provided a lot of great advice and inputs. He was also very flexible to last minute changes up to the day of the wedding. His music selection met exactly what we were looking for and he was also a great MC!

Sent on 09/12/2018

• Woodbridge, 22193 See on map
    Location of (Inspoflow Entertainment)