Infinity Transportation

Fort Lauderdale, Florida View map

Are you looking for a traditional stretch limousine? A glamorous antique Rolls Royce? How about a Cinderella inspired wedding with a Horse-Drawn Carriage? Is it a destination wedding and you need to provide transportation for your wedding guests? Whatever the style or need, Infinity Transportation has the vehicle to make your dream wedding a reality.

• Veteran-owned

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
Shuttle
SUV
Trolley
Van

Do you offer special types of transportation?

Boat
Hayride

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar
Wedding Signage

4.7

• Sweet
    Sweet Married on 08/15/2021

Best luxury transportation services in South Florida.

Infinity Transportation offers the best luxury transportation services in South Florida. We recently use their service for my wedding. Working with their staff was wonderful and I highly recommend their service to everyone. Miranda was both our reservation coordinator and our driver. She was excellent in arranging transportation for myself and my entire bridal party. She is very knowledgeable of the roads, and she got us where we were going exactly as we expected. The limo was very clean and luxurious. My bridal party and I loved that Miranda was super friendly, very accommodating, arrived early to pick us up. She made us feel like we were VIP’s. I will absolutely use Infinity Transportation when I need limo service in the future.
  • Vivian
    Vivian G. Married on 10/17/2020

They were very courteous, timely and very professional and friendly.

I would recommend and refer this vendor to any and everyone that's looking for these kind of services. This company are very professioand and timely.
    N Married on 10/21/2018

Travel in Style

Working with infinity transport for our wedding was an amazing experience. The confirmation emails 24 hrs in advance with the picture of the driver and the timely arrival of the car services was stellar. Shawn, the owner, had a wide range of vehicles to include party bus, for the groomsmen, bridesmaids, stretch limousine the bride, and a twenty five seater bus for the end of the night. Also, for our transport the airport we got picked up with first class transport to our honeymoon adventure. I would not hesitate to use them again for all my transport needs in the future.

Real Weddings

• Maxine & Richard
    47 photos · 02/09/2019

1142 NE 6th Avenue Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33304
954-252-5466
Location of (Infinity Transportation)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding