Infinity Transportation Reviews

11 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

11 Reviews for Infinity Transportation

N · Married on 10/21/2018

Travel in Style

Working with infinity transport for our wedding was an amazing experience. The confirmation emails 24 hrs in advance with the picture of the driver and the timely arrival of the car services was stellar. Shawn, the owner, had a wide range of vehicles to include party bus, for the groomsmen, bridesmaids, stretch limousine the bride, and a twenty five seater bus for the end of the night. Also, for our transport the airport we got picked up with first class transport to our honeymoon adventure. I would not hesitate to use them again for all my transport needs in the future.

My fiance and I used Infinity for our wedding transportation last weekend, to transport both family and wedding guests to our ceremony and reception (via SUV and Sprinter vans). Miranda Sherman was a pleasure to work with and made organizing transportation to and from the wedding a breeze. They were extremely professional, had great suggestions (i.e. Sprinter vans versus mini buses for our small group) and were always timely and efficient. We would definitely recommend them and use them again.

Infinity Transportation provided day of wedding transportation for out of town guests staying in downtown Miami to the wedding venue in Key Biscayne. Transportation was provided for about 65 guests.

I found Infinity and my coordinator Miranda Sherman to be very easy to deal with and all expectations were met. Pricing was reasonable and Miranda worked to get the best type of transportation vehicles lined up.

The drivers were courteous and on time. The vehicles were clean and comfortable.

elaine · Married on 04/16/2011

We used shuttle buses and limos to move both the guest and the wedding party for our daughters weekend wedding events in Miami, perfection is the only word I can use to describe Infinity's service. They made transporting everyone from place to place a joy.

Robert · Married on 08/07/2008

Infinity really committed to our wedding.It was amazing seeing our drivers show up on time to pick up our family and friends.They provided flawless service when we needed it.

Rita · Married on 07/13/2008

We rented two limos and one 1961 Rolls Royce.They were extremely punctual and the limos where clean.The ride flew by,and I was very comfortable.We even had time to stop and take photos with the RR.These people went above and beyond to make me happy.Overall we were all very satisfied with their service!

gaby · Married on 03/28/2009

All i can say is great all around service!The limo was clean the driver was nice my whole ride to my hotel was just overall enjoy able.Even better was their prices were pretty good!Ill recemend this to anyone who wants a good limo ride for their wedding.

Pablo · Married on 02/14/2007

Although our hotel was only minutes away from the reception site, no wedding would be complete without a limousine. Infinity was very professional and gave us exactly what we wanted: a limo.

Randi · Married on 04/18/2009

2.5

Everything was perfect. We were able to get point to point transfers at a very reasonable cost. They were so easy to deal with especially since I had to make some last minute changes. The only problem was that at the end of the night the best man wanted to put balloons in the limo and they were going to charge us. Not a big deal really though. Would recommend to anyone.

Marshelle · Married on 03/27/2009

We were EXTREMELY satisfied with our limo service! The driver arrived early and waited very patiently for us. Each time we loaded in or out of the limo, he was very helpful. He also helped out a lot with my dress. I felt like he was very focused on me (the bride). While I was waiting alone in the limo to make my "grand entrance" my nerves began to get the best of me. I guess he noticed because he told me a funny story which really helped. Also, he was VERY accomodating, and responded positively to every request. He was full of jokes the entire time, which everyone enjoyed. Apparently, he made quite an impression on some of my guests as well, because I heard good comments about him afterwards. Another thing I liked was that I received several email confirmations - including a receipt the next day. My only complaints are that there was no champagne/cider to toast with (however, I forgot to ask this particular company so it's not like it was promised and not delivered) and the bottled water that was available wasn't cold. I would definitely use this company again.

Katie · Married on 07/21/2007

3.0

Nothing went wrong--that's a good sign, right?