1501 NW 1ST COURT SUITE A, B, Boca Raton, FL 33432 Map · Phone number

About Prestige Limousines

1988-2008 Celebrating our 20th Anniversary!

Prestige Limousines has been serving South Florida since 1988 and we are the preferred car service for local and out of state residents and corporations, local destinations (resorts, hotels, luxury part-time residences), and out-of-area limousine companies. Approximately 30% of our work comes from affiliate limousine companies and we always represent their company and never solicit their clients. Many of our clients have been utilizing our service for two decades and we are proud to say that Prestige Limousines does not advertise. We are strictly a referral-based business and our success is a result of the high quality service we deliver.

All vehicles are late-model, black, non smoking and meticulously maintained on a strict schedule. We have an on-site detail facility in our warehouse called Prestige Auto Spa. PAS offers a showroom-quality detail and will pick up or deliver your vehicle to your home or office, before or after hours and on weekends, at no extra cost.

All chauffeurs are multi-lingual, professional, discreet and familiar with all South Florida roadways, venues, dining establishments and places to see and be seen. The Prestige Limousines office staff is our family, not all related by birth but by respect, and that is reflected in our teamwork. We get to know all our clients as our extended family, on a first name basis and we cater to all their various expectations of a quality limousine service. We are 24/7/365 with a live Prestige reservationist or dispatch staff member to help you anytime.

www.prestigelimousines.com

Luxury L-Series Lincoln Sedans, all sizes of stretch Limousines, SUV's, Vans, Buses & Coaches

1501 NW 1st Court Suite A Boca Raton, Florida 33432

561-451-2100 561-416-0199 Fax

• Knightsbridge Limousine
  • A Classy Affair
  • Florian's Classics
marble floors, top of the line EVERYTHING, great for TV/movie trailers and tour bus work
P1010314
several sedans, limousines, van & Navigator in front of warehouse in Boca Raton
several sedans, limousines, van & Navigator in front of warehouse in Boca Raton
Well lit and safe facility, always open and clients are welcome
Well lit and safe facility, always open and clients are welcome
Inside our warehouse is our office area where we discuss wedding arrangements with brides
Director of daily operations and Florida Limousine Association President
Proud members and supporters of MADD
P1000567
P1000564
Prestige Limousines
Future chauffeur Reese Garcia (age 3)
Future chauffeur Reese Garcia (age 3)
P1010314

4 Reviews for Prestige Limousines

Prestige Limousines is the best transportation company in South Florida! I decided to use them because they were on the Breakers Hotel recommended vendor list and I am so glad I did! Camille was so fabulous to work with and answered any questions I had! She always reassured me that everything would turn out perfectly on the day of the wedding and communicating with her was always so easy! Our limos were in excellent shape and the drivers were so friendly and accommodating! Limo service for the day of your wedding is so important and it's essential to make sure you book a reputable limo company! You should definitely look no further than Prestige for your limo service because you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Cheryl · Married on 05/18/2012

The Brazilian Court staff recommended Prestige Limo over other local companies, and I can see why. I wholeheartedly recommend them. I had a small event with lots of driving- pick up an elderly mom, meet the bridal party, move to other sites, and return mom home safely after the evening was done. We had such good care from the first moment. No matter whom I spoke with at Prestige if I had a question, each was totally familiar with my needs, what had been decided, and was so helpful, especially Camille. She called me the week of my wedding and just started humming "Here Comes The Bride," as a way to remind me we were in the best hands. Our driver, Matthew, was a doll- especially warm and helpful to my mom, helping her get into her home with flowers and a cake at the end of the evening. They didn't ask for a dime in advance- and were very reasonable.

Sent on 06/17/2012

Christine · Married on 04/24/2010

STACI AND HER GROUP ARE THE ULTIMATE LIMOUSINE SERVICE IN SOUTH FLORIDA! THERE WERE NO GLITCHES, OR ANY TROUBLE WITH ANYTHING FOR OUR WEDDING NEEDS. THANK YOU, STACI, FOR A JOB THAT WAS SO WELL DONE THAT I DO BELIEVE YOU ARE THE ONLY TRUSTED LIMO SERVICE IN SOUTH FLORIDA!

Sent on 05/01/2010

Prestige Limousines FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Classic Car