P.O. Box 33, Pompton Plains, NJ 07444 Map · Phone number

About Infinity Photography

For 12 years, the husband and wife studio of Demitrius and Melinda has creatively captured the wedding day imagery of couples on the most important day of their life together. As husband and wife, this exceptional pair of photographers can personally relate to their clients and the significance of their most special day.

Unlike most wedding photographers who work exclusively in the field, Demitrius and Melinda offer an added dimension to the quality of their wedding photography. Both are working photo-journalists, contributing to several of the most prestigious news organizations in the N.Y. – N.J. metropolitan area including the N.Y. Times and Associated Press. It is that experience—coupled with the many wedding moments they've eloquently captured—that have established Infinity Photography as a unique studio with a husband and wife approach to wedding day imagery.

Follow Infinity Photography on

0628img
0646img

14 Reviews for Infinity Photography

Pamela · Married on 12/05/2015

I am absolutely obsessed w my photographers Melinda and Demitrius. They were so professional and extremely dedicated to making our wedding day pictures their top priority. It was more than taking pictures though. Melinda was organizing all the girls making sure they were on time and Deminitrius the same with the guys. They would fluff my train and fix me before every picture ... So attentive, they reslly relaxed me on my wedding day and I am forever grateful! I highly recommend them!

Danielle · Married on 07/10/2015

Thank you for making my wedding perfect and capturing this day so my husband and I will remember it forever. Mel and D are the best photographers to work with. They were hands down the best vendors we had at our wedding. I am from out of state so I felt like it was very hard to book vendors but they made it so accommodating with our schedule. They even did a family vacation to Boston and took the time to do our engagement shoot! The pictures are so good we will are having such a hard time choosing our favorites. The wedding day went so smoothly and everyone commented about their professionalism. They are so comfortable to be around and work with, it felt like having friends at our wedding. We 100% will be driving down to NJ for any future baby photo shoots. I highly recommend Infinity Photography!!!!! They are the sweetest couple, make your wedding so personal, and capture the moments in a way that you will cherish forever.

Mary Beth · Married on 07/06/2013

Mel and D photographed our wedding on July 6, 2013 and we couldn't have been happier! I was having a difficult time finding a photographer for our wedding. A co-worker recommended we check out Infinity Photography. My husband and I met with D for a consultation and from that initial meeting, I felt we were making the best decision. We felt at ease with D and the work that they produced was beautiful.

The entire process with D, Melina and Jessica was wonderful. As part of our package we had an engagement photo shoot. They were very accommodating to our request to have our engagement shots done in Hoboken, NJ as this was a special place for us as couple. The pictures came out gorgeous as we took them right along the water with the skyline in the background.

As for our wedding, everything turned out amazing. Mel and D were with us from late morning, through our ceremony at the church and stayed through our last song of the evening at our reception. Mel and D were open to our suggestions and were extremely easy to work with. They are friendly, professional and produce great photos! I couldn't have been happier with Infinity Photography. They captured our special day beautifully!

We would highly recommend Infinity Photography to capture your special day.

Mary Beth & Brian Como

Infinity Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• P.O. Box 33 Pompton Plains, NJ 07444 See on map