1542 Baltimore Ave, Hot Springs, SD 57747 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About IndigoBlue Photography

Hello and Congtratulations!!! I am Sandra, the owner and lead photographer for IndigoBlue and I really appreciate you stopping by my Wedding Wire Storefront.

I believe that every love story is extraordianry and working closely with my couples is important to me. Getting to know the two of you and your story allows me to capture all of those important moments and details of your wedding day that make it yours! It also allows you to have a wedding day that is fun, easy and stress free.

Let's face it, planning an wedding can be stressful and a lot of work! You want your day to go smoothly and I want you to trust in me to get you gorgeous wedding photos. From getting ready to the send off and all of the details and emotions in between I will be there every step of the way to help.

Serving the Black Hills, Rapid City and surrounding areas. Available for travel ( I love destination weddings!)

Follow IndigoBlue Photography on

IndigoBlue Photography 6
IndigoBlue Photography 7

Alexis Flagstad · Married on 03/09/2019

Affordable and Fun!

Sandra was reasonably priced and took the time to understand our personality as a couple. She worked overtime finding creative spots for our shoot and gave us a unique collection of excellent quality photos for our album.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Nichole · Married on 02/09/2019

She was committed to our vision

Sandra was my photographer for my winter wedding and I couldn't recommend her enough! She was extremely professional and clearly knew what she was doing. As someone who's a classic planner, I appreciated how thorough she was in the planning process. Our wedding ended up being a pretty cold day, and we really wanted wedding photos in the snow. She got it done with no complaints! Sandra handled those winter photos beautifully. Now that we have our photos back, every one is frame worthy. Don't be put off by her price or tempted to go with someone cheaper; you get what you pay for and my husband and I will only get married once! I have no regrets in hiring Sandra.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    IndigoBlue Photography 18

Award

IndigoBlue Photography Pricing

IndigoBlue Photography Price Rates

IndigoBlue Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings