2016 West Main St, Rapid City, SD 57702 Map · Phone number

About Flowers by LeRoy

Flowers by LeRoy has been serving Rapid City's floral and gift needs since 1968. Our superb quality flowers, unique gifts, creative design, value, and professional service makes us Rapid City's leading flower shop.

Over the years, we have become a symbol of the finest in guaranteed floral service. Currently ranked the #1 FTD Flower Shop in South Dakota. Our gift shop is known for items that can not be found anywhere else in town. From Centerpieces, both fresh and silk, to Collectables; Jewelry to the finest Crystal; Table Linens to Table Setting, you will find quality gift and home decor items.

Our customer base includes leading corporations, restaurants, hotels and thousands of individuals whom are all very important to us. We offer reliable same day service on orders received in our shop by 1:00 pm MDT.

In addition, we offer worldwide delivery. All major credit cards accepted.

Follow Flowers by LeRoy on

Flowers by LeRoy 1
Flowers by LeRoy 2
Flowers by LeRoy 3

Leah · Married on 06/09/2018

Flowers by LeRoy were the best florist! They built a boquet based on a photo from Pinterest and it was fabulous! They had excellent and expert suggestions for everything we hadn't already decided! Everyone's flowers looked incredible! They are extremely easy to work with!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Flowers by LeRoy 4
    Flowers by LeRoy 5
    Flowers by LeRoy 6

Flowers by LeRoy's reply:

Thank you Leah for allowing us to be part of your special day! We are so happy that we were able to create your vision.

Rebecca · Married on 05/30/2015

Flowers by LeRoy were incredible for our wedding! My parents and sister also used them for their weddings. It was very special having them doing our wedding as well. I can be very picky about decorative details but they exceeded all of my expectations. I had a vision of what I wanted and shared ideas with them, but they also came to the table with creative recommendations of how to take what I wanted and make them even more beautiful and unique. I had a lot of complicated requests and they executed them all to perfection. I thought they were very easy to work with throughout the entire process and were always available for any questions I had. They also anticipated a lot of needs I didn't even think of. I also thought their prices were very reasonable. I know a lot of people whose flowers were a lot more expensive and not nearly as beautifully executed. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for beautiful, unique flowers for their wedding.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Megan · Married on 06/06/2014

4.2
      3.5

The flowers were beautiful and just what we wanted! But we were short a flower stem and a boutonniere, but otherwise everything else was spot on!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Flowers by LeRoy FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 2016 West Main St Rapid City, 57702 See on map